Kamidori Alchemy Meister: Come here to help others or is seeking help from others

I used paint to write the kanji since I lack a camera. Essentially the error message contains a red dot with an x and the words DirectX Graphics with the subsequent kanji in the image. I also updated the video card drivers and it did not solve the issue.

http://i.imgur.com/v36Fn.png?1

Edited by Hohoman
  • Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used paint to write the kanji since I lack a camera. Essentially the error message contains a red dot with an x and the words DirectX Graphics with the subsequent kanji in the image. I also updated the video card drivers and it did not solve the issue.

you know there's the print screen button that people use for screenshots

anyways..all i can read was "the...have found a failure, therefore...."

and i dont know what was a red dot and x error

EDIT: after a discussion in the SB

[11:36 PM] iLoveTsundere: "Graphic incompatibility detected on your system please check settings and try again"

so..check your configurations again..

possibly your pc cant run on 32bit colours

or just change the configurations and try to run on windows mode

Edited by ultimecea

Allow me to help you a bit. There's this short article in the internet that would be quite useful in time like this. Here. Please read it. :)

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf

I am not sure if this question belong here, but i ask anyway.

i want to back up my save file so i can play it on another computer, but i can't find the save file. where are those file located?

p/s

believe me, i can't believe myself that i asked these type of question. i am usually not this bad with computer. make me realize that i am actually not very good with technology.

*sigh*

-edit-

problem solve. :)

thanks to Desi and Hawkins.

Edited by Ivs
I am not sure if this question belong here, but i ask anyway.

i want to back up my save file so i can play it on another computer, but i can't find the save file. where are those file located?

p/s

believe me, i can't believe myself that i asked these type of question. i am usually not this bad with computer. make me realize that i am actually not very good with technology.

*sigh*

It's in C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Eushully\神採りアルケミーマイスター

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a question! :D

I already finished all routes and the extra story. I want to get all CG's but there're some missing.

The missing CG's are from H-scenes. They should be at Eushully's Room -> Replay -> Kohakuren's picture and are the ones right and under the first H-scene from Kohakuren. I looked looked them up on the internet. The first one is with Aht and Kohakuren. The second one is from Kohakuren, Melodiana and Sharty. Can someone who has already unlocked these scenes tell me the conditions to unlock them? Very much appreciated :D

I've got a question! :D

I already finished all routes and the extra story. I want to get all CG's but there're some missing.

The missing CG's are from H-scenes. They should be at Eushully's Room -> Replay -> Kohakuren's picture and are the ones right and under the first H-scene from Kohakuren. I looked looked them up on the internet. The first one is with Aht and Kohakuren. The second one is from Kohakuren, Melodiana and Sharty. Can someone who has already unlocked these scenes tell me the conditions to unlock them? Very much appreciated :D

hmmm..thats weird..

you should like have their events when you in your first play off....

i cant remember clearly..

but you did check out all events???

the AHT scene were the onsen ones...if im not wrong

while the ones with Melo and Sharty is the normal event

hmmm..thats weird..

you should like have their events when you in your first play off....

i cant remember clearly..

but you did check out all events???

the AHT scene were the onsen ones...if im not wrong

while the ones with Melo and Sharty is the normal event

Hmm, I already have the onsen in my yard but it seems I can't unlock them :(

Well, I guess I'm gonna finished my current play off and start again :)

Btw, what are the conditions to fulfill Melodiana's first quest? I forgot... :D

Hmm, I already have the onsen in my yard but it seems I can't unlock them :(

Well, I guess I'm gonna finished my current play off and start again :)

Btw, what are the conditions to fulfill Melodiana's first quest? I forgot... :D

hmmm...melo's quest??

just check under quests~

Hmmm.... Usually events like that are unlocked by level characters up to certain level.

Melodiana's first quest? If you mean right after you met her in the church, then creating...something. Forgot what it is. (^^;a

Edit: Aaah, you mean that quest. Just level Melodiana up. She will give you another quests to complete. After the last quest from her, that quest will be completed.

Hmmm.... Usually events like that are unlocked by level characters up to certain level.

Melodiana's first quest? If you mean right after you met her in the church, then creating...something. Forgot what it is. (^^;a

you can always check your remaining quest though >>>

• 2 months later...
I am in fruit spice Prologue chapter (Synthesize Fruit Spice) how can i pass the lake i don't have the skill and i walked the entire map except pass the lake can anybody plz help

Need the skill "Dive".

"Flight" also work but not in underground water..

• 1 month later...
Im in chapter 3 and I have Angels and the mare in the party, And i have meet the plant twins but I dont know what i shall do now, what should i do now?

simple..uninstall the game since you wont even able to beat that 6yo rpg game,,,

unless you have the brain and try leveling them while completing the quest

otherwise..just delete the game from your hard disk

no point helping a person that dont even specifically state the exact problems they have~

sigh forgett I for figure out myself, Sorry for asking, I shall never ask in this forum for someting, I get always mean comment back

nah...

i just like to insult others..

especially when people come around and asking for help bout this stupid 6yo rpg game..

you did read my instruction above right?

Sigh is okey, and yes I did read your instruction above, Well I can ask something else, How can i get Promotion to next rank? right now im Tradesman and have over 1700 and Have 4 both in store,yard,room and workshop. I hope is alright to ask this question

Sigh is okey, and yes I did read your instruction above, Well I can ask something else, How can i get Promotion to next rank? right now im Tradesman and have over 1700 and Have 4 both in store,yard,room and workshop. I hope is alright to ask this question

you'll auto-promoted to next rank as long you completed the necessarily quest, have the sufficient evaluation points, the exact store upgrade and your characters reached a specific level

btw view the walkthru's if you're stuck again

Edited by ultimecea
Sorry for to ask stupid question again But now have I problem, No matter what I do so cant i beat Leguna and his Golem, How can i beat Leguna and his golem?

Leguna and Golem were side chara's that you'll get in 2nd playoff if you completed the append disk side story..

the hot spring and 2 angels side game

No I meant at im in chapter 6 Oath to the sky and Right now have I unlock Tournament where im in Final and shall battle Leguna and his battle, and I have only Will And Emelita in the battle, So how can i beat Leguna and His golem in Tournament?