What is your guilty pleasure?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does drinking stranger's semen 4 pleasure count? ... I'm just asking for...this friend.

(Translation Note : "this friend" means in this case "myself", Nobu often use this way of speaking to hide his own guilty pleasures)

Sure, why not? I mean it's definitely nothing common and most people should be disgusted by it = guilty pleasure.

So...do you want my semen~?

Pah, 2D? 1D IS BETTER! IN THE OTAKU WORLD, I AM LIKE AN OTAKU IS IN THE REAL WORLD!

Thats a pretty big boast there, got any proof?

Cause I can think of one person who is a bigger otaku than anyone else in anime. Then there is the fact that there so many perverts in Inukami! that now I don't think any of them bug me (cept the macho guys *shiver of fear*)

And the person who is the biggest otaku I know

230px-Ore_no_imouto_novel_v1_cover.jpg

and who can argue with that? (rhetorical question don't really answer it, that would ruin its awesomeness)

Cause I can think of one person who is a bigger otaku than anyone else in anime. Then there is the fact that there so many perverts in Inukami! that now I don't think any of them bug me (cept the macho guys *shiver of fear*)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2442[/ATTACH]

and who can argue with that? (rhetorical question don't really answer it, that would ruin its awesomeness)

What about Keima ? :p

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2442[/ATTACH]

You seem not to understand. I am not saying I am an Otaku, for I am not. However, imagine the Otaku world is the real world. Now imagine people in there that are Otakus. They stand out in that world as much as Otakus do in the 3D world. I am an Otaku2, as it were.