uh, have you played tears to tiara?

its quite decent in terms of gameplay.

and also, i heard muv-luv has mecha genre but i dunno if it has rpg/combat elements

Muv-Luv doesn't have rpg elements but you should give it a try anyways :)

Eien no Aselia. While the battle system is decent and lacks H-scenes, what makes this game shine is the epic story spanning over 60 hours, with many different endings. It's one of those games where the protagonist's dynamic changes by the end of the game create an emotional impact on you, leaving you with wanting more - and there is, as the sequel is currently being translated. Definitely try this. There's also three difficulty settings, which are unlocked after each subsequent clearing of the game; by using clear data, your characters can level up passed the previous level cap and learn many, many more skills. Another advantage of replaying is how you get to view different scenes (most notably, from the antagonist's perspective, learning why he is how he is, AKA motives). When it comes to replay value - possibly story too - this officially translated RPG VN cannot be beaten, imho.

Edited by Zaig

Ero:

Rance (old, might not work)

Rance 2

Lighting Warrior Raidy (1&2)

Men at Work 2

Word's Worth

Brave Soul

Knights of Xentar (can't find working copy)

Non ero:

Piece of Wonder

Battle Moon Wars (incomplete translation)

And lots of other stuff I don't remember right now.

Daibanchou is a lot of fun and there is a metric ton of stuff to do and see. I've played through the game six (seven?) times trying to do character clears, and there are still many people left to clear even after all this time. And I haven't even tried hard mode yet :eek:. Only issue is that the gameplay gets repetitive and eventually you just don't want to do the school and region stages anymore lol

• 2 weeks later...
Daibanchou is a lot of fun and there is a metric ton of stuff to do and see. I've played through the game six (seven?) times trying to do character clears, and there are still many people left to clear even after all this time. And I haven't even tried hard mode yet :eek:. Only issue is that the gameplay gets repetitive and eventually you just don't want to do the school and region stages anymore lol

This game needs an accompanying character clear guide, its incredible that anyone could have cleared all chacracters without a guide and not spent years on it.

Yeah... Big bang age really is brutal at times keeping people alive. I had trouble with Sengoku Rance as well, the time limits they impose make the games very stressful, and one wrong move can really screw you over.

Just started Tears to Tiara tonight though, and so far it's looking quite good.

This game needs an accompanying character clear guide, its incredible that anyone could have cleared all chacracters without a guide and not spent years on it.

Believe me, I never would have even tried to clear characters if I didn't have the loyal Alicesoft wiki by my side every step of the way lol. Some character clears are absolutely ridiculous to do, like Hitani Mario or the lady doctor's (I forget her name... francine?) five star clears. I haven't even tried for the anthropomorphic Indiana Jones wannabe and his floating blonde friend yet either. Clears like that almost require entire playthroughs with the exact purpose of clearing them to do, leaving everything else to fall to the wayside. Despite all this though, I've had a lot of fun with the game. Rouga is a badass

Believe me, I never would have even tried to clear characters if I didn't have the loyal Alicesoft wiki by my side every step of the way lol. Some character clears are absolutely ridiculous to do, like Hitani Mario or the lady doctor's (I forget her name... francine?) five star clears. I haven't even tried for the anthropomorphic Indiana Jones wannabe and his floating blonde friend yet either. Clears like that almost require entire playthroughs with the exact purpose of clearing them to do, leaving everything else to fall to the wayside. Despite all this though, I've had a lot of fun with the game. Rouga is a badass

The indiana jones wannabe you refer to is Macgyver or Gyver Mac, some 80's TV action hero. Yes he's hard to clear but obviously the better characters need harder clears. I mean after all that exp feeding and babying Hinnai finally becomes a man or more specificially a Super Saiyan definitely worth the trouble.

As for Rouga being a badass, i think anyone who can dodge bullets and tank rounds and be able to punch a tank till it explodes is a serious badass.

• 1 year later...
hey does anyone here know if there are any more eroges like kamidori alchemy meister ive downloaded gears of dragoon but thats almost impossible to play without the english patch

define/state properly what you mean but kamidori alike..

gameplay wise or that poor nukige feature??

if you like that kind of rpg game..try Utawarerumono or Castle Fantasia 2 but SENGOKU RANCE will be the best of any gameplay game

but..if you just want harems...get Minna Daisuki

If you want to play more Eushully games you'll have to play the games in Japanese. Machine translation works.

Machine translation? is that some kind of program

also what im saying is i like the games layout the way you play it how it looks not just the h scenes it has a level system and other things built into it its like rpg stategy and hentai thrown into one game and if you think like that possibly dating sim as well

im basically saying that im looking for a game thats exactly like kamidori style layout all that good stuff just different story and whatnot

• 2 weeks later...
Machine translation? is that some kind of program

You can use a text hooker (e.g., ITH) to hook the Japanese text from a game, then translate that text using Atlas or Google Translate or whatever tool you want to use. That's how I played Ikusa Megami Zero (another Eushully game, and my favorite VN of all time). You can do the same with Gears of Dragoon. It's not ideal, but after some adjustment you can play through entire games and get fairly good comprehension, even with little or no knowledge of Japanese.

Or you can just wait for Yumina the Ethereal. Should be coming out in a month or so.