A few moderators?

Sorry, this was probably in another thread but I made this thread so more people can see it. I think we are at a point where we might need a couple of moderators/section moderators. Stuff that belongs in the technical support section is being posted in the general section, things that are being posted in the social section might belong in the Eroge general talk section and I just saw a spam bot posting not too long ago here I guess its up to Ivan, but it might not be too bad of an idea to open up an applications section where people can possibly apply for a moderator position? Anyways, just a suggestion.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this is a suggestion might not direct relate to the post topic.

Problem = You guys need people to become moderator, yet lack of member and content for this forum.

Suggestion

Step 1= create a banner for the forum. ( this forum does not has any banner yet, if i not mistaken )

So it can attract more member to join and second it is something under the NAME of erogegames forum.

Step 2= determine the direction of this forum heading...

Eroge? Visual Novel? Game? Story? Manga? Anime?......

Step 3= create event to make member active

Well good for the admin that already create a calender for event to show the RELEASE date.

Example: competition story telling?

....(to be continue)

Edited by shihmeng91
Well, this is a suggestion might not direct relate to the post topic.

Problem = You guys need people to become moderator, yet lack of member and content for this forum.

Suggestion

Step 1= create a banner for the forum. ( this forum does not has any banner yet, if i not mistaken )

So it can attract more member to join and second it is something under the NAME of erogegames forum.

Step 2= determine the direction of this forum heading...

Eroge? Visual Novel? Game? Story? Manga? Anime?......

Step 3= create event to make member active

Well good for the admin that already create a calender for event to show the RELEASE date.

Example: competition story telling?

....(to be continue)

1. Agreed, a banner and more publicity will help the forum grow in members.

2. Obiously, the forum's theme is Visual Novels...........anime manga etc. are just add-ons.

1. Agreed, a banner and more publicity will help the forum grow in members.

2. Obiously, the forum's theme is Visual Novels...........anime manga etc. are just add-ons.

so it pretty much clear the theme is visual novels...

So this is the hard part, how do you guys need to maintain member to be active in visual novels forum?

What kind of event?

Lol you guys ~

Just go and look at the poll make by members

View Poll Results: whats the most important thing in a eroge

View Poll Results: How many IRL friends do you have that also play eroge/VNs?

It is clearly majority members like story from visual novel and most of the member does not has anyone beside to share the interest.

So the event that i suggest to run are ~

1) Story Telling

Ask member to write a short story and then everyone vote together.

2) Banner Competition

Ask them to design for banner and submit it ~ the winner banner with be use as eroge forum banner.

^how about we add a section for imprisoning danisco??? we can make a nice cage, shackles and everything...

also a section on sex techniques would be AWESOME avenger can be the modfor that since he is the playboy around here LOL

So... I love fire trucks

Oh right, fire trucks, this was the topic. No but seriously, we're just talking about new moderators.

I honestly don't see the real reason of this thread though because it's ivan's decision anyway.

If he needs some helping hands then he'll probably ask specific people on his own. I'm personally just here for trolling.

Also, if you are going to vote for a mod, don't do it to the person with most post counts, there's a difference between members who post crap like "I like it", "thx", "lol" and members who actually post useful things.