A few moderators?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Danisco Sempai, are u a mod?

Nobody is a mod yet, Ivan hasn't made a decision. That and there aren't really that many people posting so we may not need a mod (we have 717 members yet probably less than 50 have posted more than once or twice.)

Nope, I never said any names lol, just my thoughts :p

Nandemonai...I totally understand what you wanted to say...*sob sob*...waaaaaaahhhhhhh~!

Okay let's be serious here, you're of course right. That's the reason why I said : It's up to Ivan, he'll choose persons if necessary.

I never thought highly of moderator or admin votes anyway. They are usually crap. (-_-)p

Well.. Just for the sake of it.. I reccomend Danisco, Avenger and killerinsidee..

By the way, what do Moderaters do anyway?

Please are you kidding me? Avenger as mod? Would be the biggest troll of the year. ;)

jk

And mods only need to "uphold" the guidelines/rules (see support section for temp. guidelines).

Also, if you are going to vote for a mod, don't do it to the person with most post counts, there's a difference between members who post crap like "I like it", "thx", "lol" and members who actually post useful things.

Edited by Caelistas

As we are talking about what mods would be doing besides to uphold the rules, maybe they should do more stuff? I mean why did Admin make this forum? I doubt it was simply to let us have a place to talk about vn's and post about bad download links. Or maybe it was?

As we are talking about what mods would be doing besides to uphold the rules, maybe they should do more stuff? I mean why did Admin make this forum? I doubt it was simply to let us have a place to talk about vn's and post about bad download links. Or maybe it was?

What else would this forum be used for? Similar forum/sites like Fakku and K1 serve more or less the same purpose with some different additions.

Please are you kidding me? Avenger as mod? Would be the biggest troll of the year. ;)

jk

And mods only need to "uphold" the guidelines/rules (see support section for temp. guidelines).

Why everybody thinks I'm talking about them? loool, no cael, in the other forum I used to lurk, when a spot for moderator was opened, people started to post crap to increase post count, don't know why, maybe they tought the admin would take them in account xD.

Now to avoid futher misunderstanding, I didn't talk about any member in particular about posting crap, I'm here since the dawn of the forum and I know the senior members, they are my friends (including you :D) and I know they don't post crap, so I'm sorry if I did not expressed myself correctly in my other post. xD

Edited by Ryu