Yur Waifu of the month

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm... since this hasn't been updated in nearly a month, looks like Usami is my permanent Waifu... i'm okay with that.

excellent choice, a man who is satisfied with what he has (just like this mashiro-granny... )

excellent choice, a man who is satisfied with what he has (just like this mashiro-granny... )

Aren't we a little bit jaelous today? But don't worry, the day will come when you also find your waifu and are able to understand me.

Aren't we a little bit jaelous today? But don't worry, the day will come when you also find your waifu and are able to understand me.

Thank you for your wisdom Grandmaster Granny.

parallel??

u sure?

i remember its after Saki won the tournament...

futhermore..i got read that they din focus on Saki anymore or Nodoka in general

more like brief cameo appearance..

I'm more than sure it's parallel...in the national tournament they're separated into two side.side-A and Side-B...Kiyosumi(saki's school) is in side-B where they're now in the quarter final against Eisui, Miyamori, and Himematsu...while Achiga is in the A-side(hence the title episode of Side-A) and now they're in the Semi-final against Senriyama,Shiraitodai(Miyanaga Teru's school,Saki's sister if u don't remember) and one other school...but this is not in the anime yet...the anime just got to the first round of the national.and further proof is,in episode 3 of Saki Achiga hen,the girls of achiga run into Miyanaga Saki and felt an ominous aura from her...and Shizuno even said "what's her name again,I think it's Saki..miyanaga Saki.That's the girl I have to beat"...or something along those line...someone from myanimelist even made a full translation of the National bracket.Here:

iUhmt.jpg

and FYI the manga of achiga hen is faster than the original Saki because the mangaka is different,but the story is still from the same author.we probably won't see the direct sequel for the original Saki until the manga is finished,which will probably take one more year at least.and I think the final of the national tournament will not be in this Achiga hen anime...it probably will be animated in the direct sequel of Saki(when/if they will be animated).

Sorry for massive off-topic post but I just have to clear this out.

I'm more than sure it's parallel...in the national tournament they're separated into two side.side-A and Side-B...Kiyosumi(saki's school) is in side-B where they're now in the quarter final against Eisui, Miyamori, and Himematsu...while Achiga is in the A-side(hence the title episode of Side-A) and now they're in the Semi-final against Senriyama,Shiraitodai(Miyanaga Teru's school,Saki's sister if u don't remember) and one other school...but this is not in the anime yet...the anime just got to the first round of the national.and further proof is,in episode 3 of Saki Achiga hen,the girls of achiga run into Miyanaga Saki and felt an ominous aura from her...and Shizuno even said "what's her name again,I think it's Saki..miyanaga Saki.That's the girl I have to beat"...or something along those line...someone from myanimelist even made a full translation of the National bracket.Here:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3055[/ATTACH]

and FYI the manga of achiga hen is faster than the original Saki because the mangaka is different,but the story is still from the same author.we probably won't see the direct sequel for the original Saki until the manga is finished,which will probably take one more year at least.and I think the final of the national tournament will not be in this Achiga hen anime...it probably will be animated in the direct sequel of Saki(when/if they will be animated).

Sorry for massive off-topic post but I just have to clear this out.

if you cjeck the summary..

it says that the anime started with one of the character being Nodoka's childhood friend..

then they jumped to the time Saki won the tournament and thats how they spurs to make their mahjng club

if you cjeck the summary..

it says that the anime started with one of the character being Nodoka's childhood friend..

then they jumped to the time Saki won the tournament and thats how they spurs to make their mahjng club

right they're Nodoka's childhood friend and the story really start from when they're in elementary school....but that's just episode 1...after that they basically fast-tracked until after Saki won the PREFECTURAL TOURNAMENT...winning the prefectural tournament is just a ticket to compete in the NATIONAL TOURNAMENT..in Achiga Hen they only shows a little bit of their prefectural tournament...by the way they're from Nara and Kiyosumi is from Nagano...the national is a competition between representative from different prefecture...Saki only won the prefectural tournament,they are not even in the Semi-final of the national yet.So,the story of Achiga Hen is really about the other side of the National Bracket to determine who will be in the final to face Kiyosumi(if/when they make it to the final).here's some screencaps from Achiga Hen...my point is,they're really parallel.

ueNyg.jpg

TVSIn.jpg

sjZWj.jpg

PlkZd.jpg

XyFsW.jpg

Z1oZQ.jpg

or0oZ.jpg

3OP0N.jpg

EDrTn.jpg

how can she say she has to beat Saki if they're not parallel?

EDIT:I don't have to check the summary...I watched the series itself...it's on episode 4 now.

Edited by hazehazy
right they're Nodoka's childhood friend and the story really start from when they're in elementary school....but that's just episode 1...after that they basically fast-tracked until after Saki won the PREFECTURAL TOURNAMENT...winning the prefectural tournament is just a ticket to compete in the NATIONAL TOURNAMENT..in Achiga Hen they only shows a little bit of their prefectural tournament...by the way they're from Nara and Kiyosumi is from Nagano...the national is a competition between representative from different prefecture...Saki only won the prefectural tournament,they are not even in the Semi-final of the national yet.So,the story of Achiga Hen is really about the other side of the National Bracket to determine who will be in the final to face Kiyosumi(if/when they make it to the final).here's some screencaps from Achiga Hen...my point is,they're really parallel.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3081[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3082[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3083[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3084[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3085[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3086[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3087[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3088[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3089[/ATTACH]

how can she say she has to beat Saki if they're not parallel?

EDIT:I don't have to check the summary...I watched the series itself...it's on episode 4 now.

i thought it was something like they fuelled up when they saw nodoka and saki in the tournament and they eventually make it as their aim to beat them???

futuremore this was a Yuri anime..

so its more likely due to jealousy(mind you, nodoka was one of the man killer)

i decided to wait for full release befoe i buy and watch it in 1 go...

a day are enough for me to finish any 25-32 episodes

they are influenced by Nodoka winning the individual category of middle school national the year before the original Saki series start...not because of jealousy,they just thought they might meet Nodoka in the national if they make it to the national.

Here's mine for the month: Athena Tennousu of Hayate no Gotoku

http://53rg10.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/hayate-no-gotoku_tenoushuu-athena_watsuki-ayamo.jpg

eh??? when did that girl appear?!?!?! wow... she's cute...

eh??? when did that girl appear?!?!?! wow... she's cute...

Well actually, she doesn't appear in any anime, she's the first girlfrined of Hayate of "Hayate no Gotoku", but she doens't appear in the anime, just in the manga.

Well actually, she doesn't appear in any anime, she's the first girlfrined of Hayate of "Hayate no Gotoku", but she doens't appear in the anime, just in the manga.

There is a high probability that she will make her debut once the season 3 of Hayate no Gotoku is released.