D.C. Da Capo III (3)

Being a GIGANTIC fan of Circus' Da Capo series, ever since I heard of an eventual Da Capo III, I was ecstastic. However, today some of my hopes have been crushed. According to the official site, there doesn't appear to be any Asakura's or a Shirakawa - however, we do have, for some reason, an albino Yoshino, while the blonde is some random person - who is not a loli - named Ricca Morizono. What. Don't get wrong, I'll play it if gets translated of course, but I'm now less excited for it. Well, there is still one character left named Kiyotaka, but that might be another of your guy friends.

Anyways, obligatory Da Capo III visual novel opening just because

PS: Official game hasn't been released yet (not until the end of this month), just a trial version. As far as I know.

Edited by Zaig
there doesn't appear to be any Asakura's or a Shirakawa

Good news because I don't want to read the same stories over and over again.

Seriously, da capo I & II had a lot of similar story content.

With this said, I can't understand why people love da capo so much. Well each their own.

I'm personally more happy about the Mahoutsukai no Yoru release date announcement.

Good news because I don't want to read the same stories over and over again.

Seriously, da capo I & II had a lot of similar story content.

To be honest, I kinda disliked that about Da Capo II as well.

Especially that Miharu and that blue haired girl from the second part shared the same last name and some characteristics.

I loved Miharu , but the other one (forgot her name) was so incredibly annoying and hateable..

But well, I kinda wonder why they have Nemu and Sakura on the Da Capo III page, if they are not going to be in the Visual Novel

D.C.III ??????III?

And oh, I saw that just now, but it doesn't seem to be Nemu and Sakura, but different characters that just so happen to look almost to exactly the same..

Edited by Maxar

OH MY GOD.

I've been waiting years for even a hint of announcement of a new Da Capo vn, noaw you've just provided it here.

And yes, although the Asakura's or Shirakawa offspring would most likely feature similar kinda related stories, i'd like them to be included. Hell i'd even want a reference to Junichi, to bad he won't be alive anymore prolly) in da capo 3. No more magically making japanese candy for you old man.

Nemuuuuuu!

Edited by Caelistas
  • 4 weeks later...

no...

u better go and check the character list...

we got 2 yoshino...the MC and charles...

a takanashi..remember the ghost???

our Minatsu/banana hater Amakase!!!!

and our not forgetten/loveable character(for me) SUGINAMI!!

i believe he's the same Suginami all over the plot...

there's a speculation that he's an Alien/Guardian/Cyborg...

thats why he remain the same over the series~

and our not forgetten/loveable character(for me) SUGINAMI!!

i believe he's the same Suginami all over the plot...

there's a speculation that he's an Alien/Guardian/Cyborg...

thats why he remain the same over the series~

But he's not the same... He always looks a little different; I'm pretty sure they're just supposed to be relatives. I thought there was something in Da Capo II that made that clear, but I can't remember.

Also, the Nemu (D.C. I)/Yume (D.C. II) look-alike (Katsuragi Himeno) is a childhood friend with a brother-sister-like relationship with the protagonist; this might be a similar story to Nemu's or Yume's. There is also some sort of alternate-universe or something in which Himeno is the protagonist's little sister.

The female Yoshino is again the protagonist's cousin (like Sakura in D.C. I).

Even though this game seems like it isn't just a copy of D.C I like D.C. II was, if you look closer, you'll see that it pretty much is.

he looks a bit different but his enthics remain the same..

futuremore the company simply just wanted to add in suspense over him as he's always secretive..

as far i remember..

Suginami didn't met or talk with Asakura in DaCapoII nor deos Sakura mention anything..

but in the anime..

they never reveal the conection between both Suginami...

if u go thru DaCapo's fandisk...

he claimed that he's the protector of Japan at 1 point..

then again the Sheild of Earth at another..

its just speculaton wise...

he looks a bit different but his enthics remain the same..

futuremore the company simply just wanted to add in suspense over him as he's always secretive..

as far i remember..

Suginami didn't met or talk with Asakura in DaCapoII nor deos Sakura mention anything..

but in the anime..

they never reveal the conection between both Suginami...

if u go thru DaCapo's fandisk...

he claimed that he's the protector of Japan at 1 point..

then again the Sheild of Earth at another..

its just speculaton wise...

Well, it's not like it makes a difference whether he's always the same guy or not. He's a funny character, so I have nothing against him being in all the games.

i wish we could get the option to unlock his secret..

after all..

Suginami is behind all the scenes..

If you have complete save data for each and every da capo game ever made for the PC, you can unlock the Suginami route in Da Capo IV.

By the way there's like 50 of them (Da Capo games).

(This is a joke. Wasn't sure if I needed to write this, but I'll be safe and do it anyways.)

If you have complete save data for each and every da capo game ever made for the PC, you can unlock the Suginami route in Da Capo IV.

By the way there's like 50 of them (Da Capo games).

(This is a joke. Wasn't sure if I needed to write this, but I'll be safe and do it anyways.)

wow... pretty hard... already uninstalled da capo I & II from my pc a long time ago... all i have are the installers...

ahahahah...

I never saw the anime but I found DC manga sooooooo boring... and I dunno why, I saw it and thought: "Well, lots of people like it, why not give t a try?" Damn, it was tedious, didnt like even one bit. Is the anime close at all to manga or not really?

I never saw the anime but I found DC manga sooooooo boring... and I dunno why, I saw it and thought: "Well, lots of people like it, why not give t a try?" Damn, it was tedious, didnt like even one bit. Is the anime close at all to manga or not really?

I don't know about the manga, but I didn't really like the anime that much. Suginami was the best part of the anime. I liked the game though, because I liked pretty much every route more than Nemu's, which the anime is based on.

lolz..

don try the manga..

its just elaboration of the anime..

btw..

speaking of collest all the save file..

i feel like its better we patch up all the info's bout Suginami into 1..

after all..

he's everywhere...

speacially from original Da Capo

lolz..

don try the manga..

its just elaboration of the anime..

btw..

speaking of collest all the save file..

i feel like its better we patch up all the info's bout Suginami into 1..

after all..

he's everywhere...

speacially from original Da Capo

Go ahead... Count me in