This thread is mainly to talk about Shin Koihime Musou (News)

Pros

-more character being added

-awesome battle system

-awesome opening, insert and ending song

-awesome bgm for the skirmish

-absolutely an easy battle if Renfa be a main commander

-touching moment for Gi and Go faction route is superb plus impressive climax

-nice ending for all 3 faction especially for Gi faction, truly show the harem ending XD

-almost all gurls get ram-ed XD

-splendid loli's tag, Shuri and Hinari

-replay mode for all scene available

Cons

-in fact that more character added, there are less CG for each character

-average 2 sex scene for each characters

-Shoku faction route's climax rather disappointed and quite fishy

-freaking less character in Go faction, totally contradict with the previous version

-lolwut! futanari in my eroge DX

-the hidden route or the fourth route is sickening DX eventhough have a nice eyecandy by Karin

-honestly, the previous version have a better plot and story

-Aisha is not a virgin anymore Y_Y

-they try to make variety with 3 routes but in the end, we got 2 same scene for Shoku and Gi at the battle of Chi Bi

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like MangaGamer putting voices in their game means it sold more or less well. Maybe BaseSon might consider letting MangaGamer do an english localization in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

-Aisha is not a virgin anymore Y_Y

What are you talking about? Asia is a virgin i'm looking at the picture right now or is Kazuto's dick always bleeding like that

I'd show the pic but i think you'd understand why i cant :D

And if anyone whants i can put in a link to a ITH pack with instructions for how to use it with the game(/h code, instructions, etc...)

Edited by Nightmare637
What are you talking about? Asia is a virgin i'm looking at the picture right now or is Kazuto's dick always bleeding like that

I'd show the pic but i think you'd understand why i cant :D

And if anyone whants i can put in a link to a ITH pack with instructions for how to use it with the game(/h code, instructions, etc...)

show prove..

but warn you..

its Shin Koihime..not Koihime~

show prove..

but warn you..

its Shin Koihime..not Koihime~

Here...

e_ryu06a.jpg

notice that you can see even though it's censored Red(blood)going down his dick now allow me to compare it to another pic...

e_kkk06h.jpg

as you can see this is a similar angle to asias but theres no Blood(red line) on his thing, this proves that that red isen't normal coloration but that asia is a virgin.

But i can see why someone woulden't notice sense you have to look close to see it and you have 2 large breasts distracting you.

and i would never mix up Shin koihime with koihime since i have to use about 5 programs to just understand what they're saying in shin koihime.

EDIT:I diden't know i could post pics like this, since in basically every other forum won't let me but then again this website is called erogegames.com

Edited by Nightmare637
Here...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3991[/ATTACH]

notice that you can see even though it's censored Red(blood)going down his dick now allow me to compare it to another pic...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3992[/ATTACH]

as you can see this is a similar angle to asias but theres no Blood(red line) on his thing, this proves that that red isen't normal coloration but that asia is a virgin.

But i can see why someone woulden't notice sense you have to look close to see it and you have 2 large breasts distracting you.

and i would never mix up Shin koihime with koihime since i have to use about 5 programs to just understand what they're saying in shin koihime.

EDIT:I diden't know i could post pics like this, since in basically every other forum won't let me but then again this website is called erogegames.com

ok..

i guess it valid then..

i cant imagine Aisha being screw by others..

after all...she's a tsun-dere

and i prefer her to be mine~

I can't see it either and you can have Asia but Ren is mine:D

you can have Asia but Ren is mine:D

you can have Asia

Fuck yes. he calls dibs on all of asia.

Edited by Grimsha
Mistake

Cons

-average 2 sex scene for each characters

-Shoku faction route's climax rather disappointed and quite fishy

-freaking less character in Go faction, totally contradict with the previous version

-honestly, the previous version have a better plot and story

To go over these the first one isen't true for all of them(Ren actually has more sex scenes in this one then the previous) and less sex scenes isen't that bad if you get a variety right?:D(the only ones who really lost a lot were the Aisha, Rin rin, and shuri fans(maybe Sei and kouchuu) and even then we get more threesomes:D(exclude Rin rin) and in this version the relationships with the girls seemed a little better in my opinion seeing as they diden't automatically fall for him more or less)

for the second one i don't get what you're talking about, do you mean the size of the army or the girls, because if it's the girls then yor wrong because there are more girls(or do you mean less then the other two factions?)

Third one i again disagree to a point, just go through the GI faction and watch the end(it's very moving even if you can't read japenese it will get to you, it makes up for any fault you can find in the plot and story)(In my opinion)

The end for the Shoku faction isen't bad(unless you were epecting a lot, if you were then to bad)

Caelistas@ I'm willing to share:D(to a point)

Edited by Nightmare637
is there any translator for playing shin koihime muso ,i've downloaded it bt der is no english patch

Theres no perfect translation but you can use ITH along with AGTH/ATLAS to translate the text in a way you'd understand.

You can get ITH and instructions on how to use Shin koihime musou with it here...

ITH.rar

If you've never used ITH, AGTH,or ATLAS visit these pages for instructions....

CraneAnime: [Tutorial] ITH (Interactive Text Hooker)

Translation Aggregator v0.4.9

An Aero-Gamer’s Guide to Using ATLAS | Amaenbou Dane~

I Hope this helps:D

Here are step by step instructions on how to use this game with ITH along with pics.

1. Run Regional and Language Options ,in Regional Options ,pick Japanese so the text line of Shin Koihime Musou doesn’t mess up.

2. Run the game and ITH.exe .Follow the 2nd picture.

3. Type the H code ,run ATLAS or your others translate tools ,pick UserHook0.

4. Pick the SAVE option of ITH if you don’t want to repeat the above steps later.

5. Enjoy the game.

1.1.PNG

2.2.jpg

3.3.jpg

4.4.jpg

those translator are suck. sometimes i dont get what it means.

If you use 3 different ones, such as Google, ATLAS and Honyaku, you can piece together just about any sentence. Add Mecab and JParser and you'll have no problems understanding the story.

Maybe, but you will end up spending a lot of time for just a single sentence, not to mention that the quality will still be low.

For a fast reader like me having to waste up so much time just to understand stuff makes me stay away from it.