I'm serious... don't you like me...

i dont hate you...

Wait... pretty stunned again here... cant find my words...

(Where did those damn alphabet letters run to?!?!?! where are you?!?!?! a little help would be nice...)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, this thread has reached 33 posts by now, and just about three posts actually answer the question of the thread starter..

And I like pretty much every mixture of meat and noodles...

And sweets are totally horrible in my opinion.

Meh favorite would have to be American Hot Filled Crust Pizza :p nothing beats that, but then again I only have that around once a month. Although I did try a Poptart Sandwich in a baguette once, Amazingly Epic especially with some hands. Weird food is Weird.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2925[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2926[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2927[/ATTACH]

Have at you good sirs... Echhi pic's related to food would be nice. I don't have many of them....

the third pic is so weird...

the third pic is so weird...

i was thinkin that that would be said about the second one... But anyways, isn't there a pizza now that has it's crust stuffed with a hot dog? That sounds sooooooo gooood.

Pretty soon Imma make some homemade mashed potatoes, and mix it with sharp cheddar, bacon, and butter...then deep fry them.

Are those even edible???

I'd rather eat burger with Tabasco sauce on it...

this isnt about edible or inedible , it's my "life source"-refering to first pic .

about the second pic , i would love to eat that chocolate sweet with her-Ancer- , it's how u enjoy food (it's my favorite too so it counts)

I like japanese food, but also european food in general.

Grilled steak with a good salad and rice w/olive oil is good ;D

Count me in for that. Meat is always a good choice. I mean dammit, I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian, so gimme a nice steak. I don't like all sorts of japanese food though. I can't stand those salty octopuse arm thingys, they are 90% salt and 10% meat, not my cup of tea.

I love spicy noodles myself.

I actually also prefer spicy things but that's probably because of my fucked up tasting skills. Seriously, I've even problems to taste the differences between different kinds of cheese.

Hah i agree, Candy does suck... makes me feel really ill

What the fuck man? Candy is fuckin awesome~!

Btw, japanese sweets are damn annoying, why? If you buy there some cookies then each of them have their own packing. And the worst thing, those packings are damn hard to open.