send me your email...

I'll send it to you and yahoo will also scan it for viruses using Norton* antivirus...

here's my email...

[email protected]

the installer that i'll send you is 10.67MB in size...

or

you can get it here for free... and VIRUS FREE...

http://download.cnet.com/DAEMON-Tools-Lite/3000-2646_4-10778842.html

Edited by VNHunter
anyone knows were i can download daemon tools for free w/out getting some virus?

>TNX FOR YOUR ANSWER IN ADVANCE :)

You can get it here - Disc-Tools.com

It's the Lite version. I'm using it for a long time now and it never failed me. You don't need any Pro version or whatever, the Lite version works perfectly fine.

You can get it here - Disc-Tools.com

It's the Lite version. I'm using it for a long time now and it never failed me. You don't need any Pro version or whatever, the Lite version works perfectly fine.

True, the lite version should be enough for you. You could also use Virtual Clone Drive (works for iso and most of mdf files).

Hmm you'd probably get spambotted by posting that on a public forum, especially as guests can view the threads. But he went ahead and ignored the links everyone else sent him anyway..

i guess i should re read the forum rules sorry guys

Not sure if it's a forum rule or not, But I thought it would of been common sense to keep your email address to yourself as the Internet is full of trolls who take joy is causing others misery, E.G spamming your inbox.

i guess i should re read the forum rules sorry guys

I told you to SEND it not POST it... but at least you erased it... I recommend using 2 or more emails...

One as your main email... and another one that you can post in public or as a back-up...