If a 2D girl was chosen to be with you in real life,who do you want it to be and why?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do I even have to answer this question?

Well I put the unnecessary explanation into a spoiler.

Why the hell does OneManArmy love Mashiro?

Good question and here's the answer. First of all she's damn friendly and kind towards everyone. Sometimes she's a little bit too kind but in my eyes that's not a bad thing. I'm personally also damn kind, well only for making myself feel better though. It's not that I would help people just for helping them. Sounds weird, doesn't it? Anyway, you can always trust her and she'll always stay at your site. I don't have to explain why this is a good thing right? Another point is her love towards the nature. She wants that mankind and nature can peacefully live together. A serious thumbs up because I'm thinking the same way. Well I actually think that we already crossed the line to save our planet though, the destruction of nature and mankind is just a matter of time. Her voice is also calm and enjoyable. I seriously hate those energetic voices. And then there's of course her appereance, just beautiful. She has wonderful, long, brown hair with a sweet little band around her left ear. Her boobs aren't that big which is good thing. I fuckin hate big boobs (B->C->A) so she gets some more plus points. Her face is also something which captured me at the first sight. I don't know why but every time I look at her face I want to smile a little bit; probably because of her eyes, dunno. Whatever, there're of course also her tail and ears. I have to say, I'm not generally a fan of tails and stuff but in her case it's just perfect. I mean it suits her so damn well. It also makes her of course more special compared to other people. Overall she's just cute and you all know that I love kawaii and sweet girls. But that's not all. She's sometimes pretty shy which is kind of amusing especially when it comes to modern things. You've to know that she's actually a god/deity from another time so she obviously doesn't know what a TV is. Another thing I really like is her determination to do the things she planned. I seriously hate people who start something but won't finish it. Well she's sometimes fuckin angry if things are not working out the way she wanted. Yeah she really let's her anger out on you...what the heck. Nobody's perfect. That also goes for her loli form. No wait. OneManArmy and loli? Is this even possible? Well yeah let me explain. You know, she has to fight because of some reasons (which I won't explain) and if she used too much of her power then she will turn into a loli for a day. After that she will switch back to her normal form. With this said, she isn't a typical loli which is for me obviously a good thing. Of course, her character somewhat changes too but not that extreme. If you like the typical loli char then you may dislike the mashiro loli. All in all she is just awesome and this shouldn't even be explained.

Well this REALLY is a though one. Can't i pick like... a thousand :p

If anime counts aswell either Haruka from agamami ss, kurisu from steins;gate, tomoyo from clannad and nanaka from da capo 2.

Yeah i really can't pick one.

Lets see...If I wasnt already with someone in the 3D world then...hmm...I would say Makise Kurisu from Steins;Gate. Shes cute, funny, supersmart, and according to Phantom Breaker she can kick peoples asses.

Lets see...If I wasnt already with someone in the 3D world then...hmm...I would say Makise Kurisu from Steins;Gate. Shes cute, funny, supersmart, and according to Phantom Breaker she can kick peoples asses.

SHE'S MINEEEEEEEEE :p

If it's from an anime, my answer would be obvious... that sleeping goddess over there on my avatar... Haruhi Suzumiya, she might be self-centered but she sure can stir up a happy life...

If it's from a VN, then its Tomoyo Sakagami of CLANNAD... She has great devotion to her partner...

holy crapz , this thread is awesome.

for me , it's Ancer ( pixiv fantasia ) . Kureha Sumiyoshi ( Onigokko! ) , Yume ( true route ) and sora kasugano ( yosuga no sora )

as for why , i cant put it into words like OneManArmy but , like him , they captivated the moefreak ( me) at first sight.

if u insist for reasons i can write it , though it might not be as long as OneManArmy

Edited by Kamidori

Good question and here's the answer. First of all she's damn friendly and kind towards everyone. Sometimes she's a little bit too kind but in my eyes that's not a bad thing. I'm personally also damn kind, well only for making myself feel better though. It's not that I would help people just for helping them. Sounds weird, doesn't it? Anyway, you can always trust her and she'll always stay at your site. I don't have to explain why this is a good thing right? Another point is her love towards the nature. She wants that mankind and nature can peacefully live together. A serious thumbs up because I'm thinking the same way. Well I actually think that we already crossed the line to save our planet though, the destruction of nature and mankind is just a matter of time. Her voice is also calm and enjoyable. I seriously hate those energetic voices. And then there's of course her appereance, just beautiful. She has wonderful, long, brown hair with a sweet little band around her left ear. Her boobs aren't that big which is good thing. I fuckin hate big boobs (B->C->A) so she gets some more plus points. Her face is also something which captured me at the first sight. I don't know why but every time I look at her face I want to smile a little bit; probably because of her eyes, dunno. Whatever, there're of course also her tail and ears. I have to say, I'm not generally a fan of tails and stuff but in her case it's just perfect. I mean it suits her so damn well. It also makes her of course more special compared to other people. Overall she's just cute and you all know that I love kawaii and sweet girls. But that's not all. She's sometimes pretty shy which is kind of amusing especially when it comes to modern things. You've to know that she's actually a god/deity from another time so she obviously doesn't know what a TV is. Another thing I really like is her determination to do the things she planned. I seriously hate people who start something but won't finish it. Well she's sometimes fuckin angry if things are not working out the way she wanted. Yeah she really let's her anger out on you...what the heck. Nobody's perfect. That also goes for her loli form. No wait. OneManArmy and loli? Is this even possible? Well yeah let me explain. You know, she has to fight because of some reasons (which I won't explain) and if she used too much of her power then she will turn into a loli for a day. After that she will switch back to her normal form. With this said, she isn't a typical loli which is for me obviously a good thing. Of course, her character somewhat changes too but not that extreme. If you like the typical loli char then you may dislike the mashiro loli. All in all she is just awesome and this shouldn't even be explained.

Wow ... because of this description I fall in love with her too ... (I know she's yours)

Out of the like, million, I can say maybe Horo the wise wolf from Spice & Wolf and Louise from zero no Tsukaima. A very tough question indeed. It is hard to decide between them, as well as Astraea from sora no otoshimono.

Why? She may be 2d, but her personality is 3d, she is fleshed out, smart, sarcastic, downright gorgeous, and a wolf. I find myself imagining me and her, living on a farm, and siring children together, enjoying a simple life. I mean, who more could personify a real girl other than her. Imma tsundere-loli man, although she isn't really a loli, but Horo is REALISTICALLY tsundere! Anyways...

Louise, is a little less realistically tsundere than Horo, but SHE IS DAMN CUTE! >.

Konachan_com%20-%2061897%20sample.jpg

8223cc86c48d28df984f98f3c33c7f91.jpeg

I think I'm done...for now.

If it's from an anime, my answer would be obvious... that sleeping goddess over there on my avatar... Haruhi Suzumiya, she might be self-centered but she sure can stir up a happy life...

If it's from a VN, then its Tomoyo Sakagami of CLANNAD... She has great devotion to her partner...

i know you aim at haruhi..

but you wan2 take tomoyo also??

haha...

i know you love mashiro..

haiz..

too bad nearly all my top 10 are chosen..

so i'll stick to Mayucchi for now..

although now i'm all heels for Shiragi Mayuri from flyable heart..you should try her route although tje translation sucks

its too obvious~

i know you aim at haruhi..

but you wan2 take tomoyo also??

haha...

i know you love mashiro..

haiz..

too bad nearly all my top 10 are chosen..

so i'll stick to Mayucchi for now..

although now i'm all heels for Shiragi Mayuri from flyable heart..you should try her route although tje translation sucks

its too obvious~

mayuri from flyable hearts??? THUMBS UP MAN!!

mayuri from flyable hearts??? THUMBS UP MAN!!

yeah..

she's really cute..

especially when she's indicisive..

somehow..

she's remind me bout Horizon Ariadust~'

oh..

Amanr kinda cute too..

but it seems Mayuri's route are written nicely~

yeah..

she's really cute..

especially when she's indicisive..

somehow..

she's remind me bout Horizon Ariadust~'

oh..

Amanr kinda cute too..

but it seems Mayuri's route are written nicely~

too bad the translation is fu*ked up , while others is "readable"

by the way..

for those whom have finish flyable heart..

i wonder if you notice

on mayuri and sakurako route...

you'll be warp to another reality when near the end..

at mayuri's route,,you'll find out that a certain person has died a.k.a sakurako...

butin sakurako route..

only you can save her

futhermore...

in alternative world...

if you follow yui's route..

you end up hearing your father is dead..like in mayuri's

but if you follow suzuno's....

you get to read the reason why all this happen to the MC

Edited by ultimecea
add on

Aeka from A Drug That Makes You Dream (Yume Miru Kusuri). Why? If you ever read the VN, you'd understand why's you always want to protect someone like her. She's so darn cute too.