animes that made you cry??

I can't think of anyone who can endure not to cry on that one... I don't even think someone who will not cry while watching that exists...

Nah, I know a lot of people who dislike clannad and its story. Some people can't stand those emotional roller coasters. Well the first season of clannad wasn't that good though, only the humor was amazing. So yeah I can understand people who didn't watch after story because of finding the first season too boring.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nah, I know a lot of people who dislike clannad and its story. Some people can't stand those emotional roller coasters. Well the first season of clannad wasn't that good though, only the humor was amazing. So yeah I can understand people who didn't watch after story because of finding the first season too boring.

Haven't read nor watched the anime...which one is better to read/watch first? the anime or the vn? Are there any differences?

Haven't read nor watched the anime...which one is better to read/watch first? the anime or the vn? Are there any differences?

The VN and the anime are almost practically the same but I would still prefer you finish the VN first before you watch the anime. There are some parts in the anime that you wouldn't understand if you haven't played the VN yet (especially those balls of light).

The VN and the anime are almost practically the same but I would still prefer you finish the VN first before you watch the anime. There are some parts in the anime that you wouldn't understand if you haven't played the VN yet (especially those balls of light).

You forgot to mention that Kyou's and Ryou's Route are practically inexistent in the Anime.

You forgot to mention that Kyou's and Ryou's Route are practically inexistent in the Anime.

Well, the anime followed Nagisa's route since it was her who had the true route. Some scenes from the other routes were included in the anime as well but Nagisa's route was the main one.

Well, the anime followed Nagisa's route since it was her who had the true route. Some scenes from the other routes were included in the anime as well but Nagisa's route was the main one.

Yeah, but routes like for example Kotomi were included, but Kyou and Ryou not, so you'd totally miss out on these two if you watch the Anime, but not read the VN.

wow... This only shows that Angel Beats! is a great anime...

oh, by the way, regarding angel beats, has anyone watched the 2nd OVA of angel beats??? It really took me a hard time finding it... took me 5 hours... hahaha...

The alternative ending for it OVA? Was alright I suppose, although I agree this made me cry..

Some others would be..

Elfen Lied, ( Sad Ending )

A Whisper Of The Heart ( Even though the ending was happy it still made me cry because of how sweet it was :/ )

kill nagisa...

thats will be a happy ending for clannad.......

nothing is more beautiful than Tomoyo's route.....

by the way...

anyone agree on Code Geass R2 final episodes???

Animes that made me cry?

Clannad

Angel Beats!

Steins;Gate

Tsukihime

Madoka Magica

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha (Yea laugh it up)

and umm...Well theres games and VNs and stuff but this is anime so yea!

There have been a few that have made me cry:

Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 (none of the others come close to this)

Angel Beats!

Clannad After Story

Legend of Galactic Heroes (if you've seen it you'll know where)

Mawaru Penguindrum

Another

Yeah that's about it. I will cry tears of joy sometimes, but these actually made me sad.

Yeah, but routes like for example Kotomi were included, but Kyou and Ryou not, so you'd totally miss out on these two if you watch the Anime, but not read the VN.

Both Kyou and Tomoyo had their own "another world" special episode that shown their routes.

oh ivan..

nice for you to drop in here...

i believe its harder to get the OVA's for clannad~

Heh, I think I started watching Clannad then got to like 22nd episode of the first season, then I stopped watching it and this was months and months ago, Never got to even finishing the first season yet I don't see all the hype with it, I'll admit it was pretty funny but in what way was it sad?

Heh, I think I started watching Clannad then got to like 22nd episode of the first season, then I stopped watching it and this was months and months ago, Never got to even finishing the first season yet I don't see all the hype with it, I'll admit it was pretty funny but in what way was it sad?

The first season didn't really had all that much sad moments, I think.

I can only really recall two moments, which I thought were sad. (Or well, they weren't actually sad, but touching)

The real stuff starts only at around the second half of the second season, in my opinion.

Both Kyou and Tomoyo had their own "another world" special episode that shown their routes.

Yeah, but still, it is just one "What if" Episode.

During the actual Anime she wasn't more than just a minor side character, if I recall. (I am talking about Kyou here)

I simply want to say that you'd probably read the Visual Novel if you don't want to miss out on anything in Clannad

Edited by Maxar
The first season didn't really had all that much sad moments, I think.

I can only really recall two moments, which I thought were sad. (Or well, they weren't actually sad, but touching)

The real stuff starts only at around the second half of the second season, in my opinion.

Yeah, but still, it is just one "What if" Episode.

During the actual Anime she wasn't more than just a minor side character, if I recall. (I am talking about Kyou here)

I simply want to say that you'd probably read the Visual Novel if you don't want to miss out on anything in Clannad

when you talk bout 2nd season..

its After story right???

sorry..

i kinda hate the fact that nagisa's route was adapted...

and when we talk bout Tomoyo and Kyou's route..

its actually a demand from clannad fans in Japan that force them to release a proper ending to the anime setting..

There's too many Nagisa's hater around ad Tomoyo's lover like me....

plus...i kinda hate the VN setting too..

but i'm gald to see Tomoyo After is getting into motion....

well..

you can skip all the stupid season if you want to..

but if you follow the VN's..

then its better that you go for the OVAs..

because Tomoyo and Kyou's ending are rated best 2 after all..

oh..never put nagisa into the equation..

its a total spoilt sport~

There are just way too many times where they adapt the boring main characters route, while they have totally awesome other routes to adapt -__-

Though I didn't really mind Nagisa, but yeah, I liked other characters more as well.

when you talk bout 2nd season..

its After story right???

sorry..

and when we talk bout Tomoyo and Kyou's route..

its actually a demand from clannad fans in Japan that force them to release a proper ending to the anime setting..

There's too many Nagisa's hater around ad Tomoyo's lover like me....

plus...i kinda hate the VN setting too..

but i'm gald to see Tomoyo After is getting into motion....

well..

you can skip all the stupid season if you want to..

but if you follow the VN's..

then its better that you go for the OVAs..

because Tomoyo and Kyou's ending are rated best 2 after all..

oh..never put nagisa into the equation..

its a total spoilt sport~

Wow, sorry but i can't consider this other than heretic....

This is one of the top ten anime ever made (After story i mean), and if you didn't see any interest in it, it is obviously because you missed it, not because there's none.

Well, i can understand why you prefer Kyou and Tomoyo, but you are mistaking the true nature the authors wanted for this thing when you put the characters that are intended to be side on the front.

If you want some tsundere moe, you got the wrong anime, this was supposed to contain different drama stories about family relationships, and there you go talking like all those kids angry because there was no ecchi kyou and tomoyo material .... heretic

(I don't know about crying,but sad is a different story.)

Angle Beats: was sad when your not laughing,When you find out how the main character died.Awww...such a G!

CLANNAD sad but not to sad.

CLANNAD After Story: Sad and Mad.....Because you see the crappy plot coming at you.The after story don't watch it!It ruined the Visual novel for me.Just sad

Yea I'm back!

i finished cclannad and clannad after story and cannad afterstory had the shittest ending