Why couldn't I have been born japanese? I've been watching lucky star and they keep showing stuff from Shuffle!.... it's not fair......

i know bout the first wish..

come on...

everybody does..

but the second..

i got better choices~

How are those 2 things even comparable?, Lucky Star is filled with so many different things, Hatsune Miku, Haruhi Suzumiya as well as other Anime characters and Idols, still we can't all get what we wish for.

http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac29/Loki_Kun/Lucky-Sar-animated.gif

i know bout the first wish..

come on...

everybody does..

but the second..

i got better choices~

Shuffle! was the first one i played, still one of my favorites. and in Lucky Star they show stuff that i could get and read if i had been born Japanese.

Lucky star did have that awesome otaku world in it. It felt more like every day life over there would be so awesome compared to the mundane life I had over here. Not sure why that show in particular felt that way, I've watched other slice of life anime, and it wasn't nearly as compelling or interesting(in the random facts department).

Why couldn't I have been born japanese? I've been watching lucky star and they keep showing stuff from Shuffle!.... it's not fair......

Excuse me please... This will be offensive...

WTF?!?!? Instead of complaining with "THIS and THAT", why don't you find a way to have them instead?!?!?! Can't you even get contented on what you already have??? Just think, not all people are as lucky as you to even learn how to use a COMPUTER, and yet you complain for something so little?!?!?! oh man... Then use your head and get a solution!!!! you can't read JAPANESE, then learn JAPANESE... as simple as that... You don't know anyone who can teach you, then learn by yourself!!! You don't have references, then SEARCH on google or yahoo... You have access to the internet, why not use it to your advantage?!?! there are sites that can help you learn JAPANESE and you can even find simple to advanced books on the internet that you can read FOR FREE... so next time, try to find a solution first before you complain... complaining would only get you NOWHERE...

ok, now that's over... sorry for the rudeness...I won't blame you if you despise me for what I've said...

Wanna know what would lighten this topic up?

Epic spiderman pictures, The same thing that helps every bad thread into a good one.

http://swiftor.com/attachments/f2/8811d1322335732t-60s-spiderman-meme-go-spiderman10.jpg

• 2 months later...