Which do you prefer? Anime girls or IRL girls?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anime/Vn girls are the perfect envisioned girl of dreams..

Real life girls are imperfect..yet thats what brought forward their cuteness~

But there's the question: What's perfect and what's imperfect? Everybody has his own imagination of a perfect girl.

But there's the question: What's perfect and what's imperfect? Everybody has his own imagination of a perfect girl.

Agreed, everyone has their own tastes...

2D girls , Moe is never perfect because.. it's not real , but because it isnt real u can seek perfection and if u accept that fact then the world of 2D is yours , more beautiful than anything.

don't push your beliefs upon others...

Lol people will have their own opinions and I can see this turning into a massive flame war, As this community is split with the people that are either Shut ins which Play eroge/ watch anime and read manga 24/7 against those that occasionally watch/ play/ read whilst maintaining a social life.

2D, because there are no save points IRL, and too many choices, it's so easy to get a bad end.

Also, 2D girls are real.

of course 2D girls r , they r just on the other side of the PC screen , so close yet so far a way right?

True but a person who is perfect isn't perfect...does this make sense?

There is no definition to perfect as each person has their own thoughts on what is perfect, what may be perfect to one person may be terrible to another person..

Everything has it's downside,

People may say IRL Girls aren't perfect because each has their own problems so they think 2D girls are perfect,

Others may say 2D Girls aren't perfect because they aren't real, you can't physically touch them, they can only reply in ways that they've been programmed to so they may enjoy the company of IRL Girls more.

Whether whatever reason that it may be for you not liking one or the other, it's only your personal intake on it.

mahh.. just dont think about it.. program thingy?? im an idiot so i dont give a shit about that . 2D girls r right in front of me so just be excited , sexually or normally . though i tend to think hard about IRL girls sometimes , whether this girl excite me or not but mostly they dont.

2D girls , Moe is never perfect because.. it's not real , but because it isnt real u can seek perfection and if u accept that fact then the world of 2D is yours , more beautiful than anything.

As expected of Kamidori, everyone knows you hate 3D and only love 2D.

Lol people will have their own opinions and I can see this turning into a massive flame war, As this community is split with the people that are either Shut ins which Play eroge/ watch anime and read manga 24/7 against those that occasionally watch/ play/ read whilst maintaining a social life.

True

Is this the real life?

Is this just fantasy?

Caught in a landslide.

No escape from reality.

Who's to say real life is real and 2D isn't?

But yes, everybody has different opinions. Just... my opinion is the only right one.

Why don't we stop arguing and enjoy the eroge?

actually more like desperate~

lol yeah? im so desperate for some moe in eroge right now , desperate enough to kiss my PC screen while playing RAW eroges(though i understand nothing..) . though u sound like im desperate cause i cant get a IRL GF but maybe im wrong

I don't really prefer anything of the both.

They are both great.

I mean, I know cute girls in real life, and (obviously) cute 2D Girls as well.

I think it is kinda stupid to say that any of the one is inferior to the other,

just because real girls are imperfect, and 2D Girls don't exist.

I wouldn't want a perfect person as a girlfriend anyway,

and I like the saying that "something exists, just by people knowing/remembering it", so yeah, 2D Girls pretty much exist for me.