Rate the avatar above you!

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll never understand the sense behind changing your avatar. Oh and from also a 7/10.

I just felt like making it something different (although it's not that different). Sometimes I know people on forums by the avatar, so when they change it, I have no idea who's posting until I see the username and realize it's the same person who used to look different. Then by the time I get used to the new avatar, they change it again. That's why I don't change mine often (that and laziness). And why I kept it similar.

And of course, Mashiro gets 10/10

I'll never understand the sense behind changing your avatar. Oh and from also a 7/10.

Some get boring, Whenever I change it, it's usually to my favorite Character from the current Anime/ VN/ Manga that I'm watching/ Watched/ Playing or played recently, Of course Shana being epic I'll be keeping this one for a while.

And as for you I'll give it an 8/10, Kind of meh

Sometimes I know people on forums by the avatar, so when they change it, I have no idea who's posting until I see the username and realize it's the same person who used to look different. Then by the time I get used to the new avatar, they change it again.

And that's exactly my goal. I want people to recognize me just by looking at my avatar. Oh and my laziness supports that idea pretty good. But yeah, I'm not amused whenever a person I know changes the avatar, so don't do it like dan desi! Keep your cute hanako picture forever!

^I hate robo stuff, 2/10

And that's exactly my goal. I want people to recognize me just by looking at my avatar. Oh and my laziness supports that idea pretty good. But yeah, I'm not amused whenever a person I know changes the avatar, so don't do it like dan desi! Keep your cute hanako picture forever!

Fine, since you care so much I'll change it back and never change it again. Just for you, OneManArmy.

I read that sentence and came buckets!

I came buckets when I heard that you came buckets

EDIT: so this doesn't go off-topic, 11/10 for your avatar - 10 for Mashiro plus a bonus point for consistency

Edited by Dan.
if i ever change my pic it's gonna be ancer related

10/10 for mashiro

But even that is not acceptable to OneManArmy. I changed my avatar to a different picture of the same girl and he didn't like it. I only use OMA Approved® avatars.

With the amount of buckets you fill, I feel sorry for your balls.

Hes got whale balls attached on.

I should sell those buckets somehow. I mean sperm is quite expensive.

Dam OMA we aren't talking about whale sperm here :o...wait are whale sperm even work anything? w/e man, they cum gallons.

...(mmmm them whale sperm...drools)