• Cool idea and i'll totally help out!
    • wtf is an RPG

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I gave the project 15 % to succeed, and yachi told me to shut the fuck up.

I still rest with that original percentage, the likelihood of seeing a finished version of this rpg are small.

But hey surprise me and prove me wrong.

That's all great, but from the day the group was made, I haven't heard a word from anyone... i just hope their will didn't fade out that quickly.

Most of the talking about the game is being done in the chatango Yachi set up for project and in the discussions on the page for the group on this forum. Stuff is actually going on.

Most of the talking about the game is being done in the chatango Yachi set up for project and in the discussions on the page for the group on this forum. Stuff is actually going on.

I didn't check the chatango, but I'm in the group myself and nothing new came up for about 2 days now.

That's all great, but from the day the group was made, I haven't heard a word from anyone... i just hope their will didn't fade out that quickly.

The reason nothing much has happened yet is because its kind of hard to get everyone on at the same time for discussions, and I understand we cant just have discussions but you know what I mean. But we have discussed things in the chatango and we have a cool thing for writing the plot now.

UPUDATO

Hello everyone! I have made a NEW test game, including all the RTP files and such so I dont think you need RPG maker to play it! i would like the people without RP maker to DL it and see if they could play it!

Test that shit

There's nothing new in there. Tho I guess at least we made sure now that there won't be problems with making it a stand-only game.

Played the game and damn, how am I supposed to leave that room? I better search for a walktrough. Oh and please switch the main's name to something else. Eric is way too mainstream. Actually, use the name of one forum member.

Played the game and damn, how am I supposed to leave that room? I better search for a walktrough. Oh and please switch the main's name to something else. Eric is way too mainstream. Actually, use the name of one forum member.

That was just a test game I made to see if you guys could play it using the default names of the characters and stuff that are on the game. As of now im pretty sure the MC isnt even going to be a guy (not 100% sure but pretty sure), thats just the default mc's name on RPG Maker.

P.S In case you didnt know you cant get out of the room

UPUDATO...Not really

Hi all, production has been kind of slow as my fellow members of the story writing team arent on much, so im opening at least one temporary position to help me out with that untill we can get Daev or Kozue on here. I havent really discussed this with others, it would just be nice to not be writing the entire story by myself -_-

Also I am asking for the fans opinions on what should be in the RPG, though we wont be able to implement all of the :p

Like, suggest an event that should happen, some cool or funny loot we could find, or a character/enemie idea.

Sorry the song "The Student Council" from the Katawa Shoujo OST came on and it got me wanting to work, its a nice song to listen to when doing work/studying and such >.>

Anyway im off to ogle some traps (pfft when isnt he doing that) see ya!

P.S were not really taking applications to be staff members anymore unless they are needed, sorry everyone one who didnt make it ^^"

Edited by Yachi
Also I am asking for the fans opinions on what should be in the RPG, though we wont be able to implement all of the :p

Like, suggest an event that should happen, some cool or funny loot we could find, or a character/enemie idea.

Well I would love to give you some suggestions but at first I've to know the basic atmosphere of your RPG. Should it be a funny one? Or realistic? Fantasy stuff with some magic? You know, informations like these.

Well I would love to give you some suggestions but at first I've to know the basic atmosphere of your RPG. Should it be a funny one? Or realistic? Fantasy stuff with some magic? You know, informations like these.

From what weve discussed, its going to be light hearted for the most part, swords and magic and such, the MC is going to be a girl (I will NOT back down on this)

Why not? Does it really matter so much?

I don't care about the protagonist's gender either. As for the story, I sadly don't have any awesome ideas when it comes to light hearted game, I'm more the guy for emotional/dramatic stuff.

swords and magic and such

So you need some names eh?

So you need some names eh?

I'll tell you the names:

- Wooden Sword

- Sword

- Long Sword

- Iron Sword

- Magic Sword

- Demon Slayer

- Wooden Axe

- Axe

- Giant Axe

- Iron Axe

- Magic Axe

- Soul Crusher

- Wooden Spear

- Spear

- Long Spear

- Iron Spear

- Magic Spear

- Piercing Edge

- Lightning

- Fire

- Earth

- Air

- Heal

- Poison

- Ice

- Water

- Meteor Crush

- Water Vacuum

- Ray of Lightning

- Stone Cage

- Reptile's Breath

- Healing Circle

- Ice Barrage

- Raging Typhoon

I'll tell you the names:

- Wooden Sword

- Sword

- Long Sword

- Iron Sword

- Magic Sword

- Demon Slayer

- Wooden Axe

- Axe

- Giant Axe

- Iron Axe

- Magic Axe

- Soul Crusher

- Wooden Spear

- Spear

- Long Spear

- Iron Spear

- Magic Spear

- Piercing Edge

- Lightning

- Fire

- Earth

- Air

- Heal

- Poison

- Ice

- Water

- Meteor Crush

- Water Vacuum

- Ray of Lightning

- Stone Cage

- Reptile's Breath

- Healing Circle

- Ice Barrage

- Raging Typhoon

These are the kinds of things you put in the GROUP discussion, not here. My post was just asking for opinions from others, not people in our group