Would you be interested?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested?

• Cool idea!
    • This shits dumb
    • Cool idea and i'll totally help out!
    • wtf is an RPG

Hello forum! Yachi here with some interesting news! Me and Maxar have decided to work on making a RPG involving us, the pervy eroge players, as the characters! we just had this idea and thought it would e really cool.

We will be using the program RPG Maker VX Ace for most of it, and it would be nice if others could get it to give there opinions on features you would like in the game, what you want your character to look like, and other things. (you can even make custom characters on there, save them then send them to me!)

It would be nice to get more than just me and Max to work on it so that the game ends up being really nice in the end. one of the other really nice things is that you dont even need the program ro play the games, you can just play it all by itself!

Im making a poll to see if people would be interested in helping, or if you just think its a cool idea in general!

Staff Members (the only people im adding to staff members are prople who have a good amount of free time and who are willing to work, also im waiting on others responses before I re-add you to the list)

Yachi: Design

Dan.: Editor

Daeverius: Characters/Story

Avenger: Plot/Design

Ryu: unplaced

Maxar: Music and such

Contributors:

(if your gonna help please post what you would like to help with, its an RPG game so theres lots of shit you can do xD)

Progress: We have a general (VERY general) plot, almost nothing else

Downloads:

Torrent: RPG Maker VN Ace

Also a DDL link to the same thing thanks to Avenger: RPG Maker VX

The files you need to play without having RPG Maker thanks to Max: RTP Files (only DL the RTP files in this, not the rest as well)

Edited by Yachi
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If by kill you mean kill monsters than yes, if you mean kill me then no sorry.

There was no comma. I meant kill you, Yachi. Too bad.

But seriously, I'd be interested in playing it, and maybe helping out, if I can figure out the program.

There was no comma. I meant kill you, Yachi. Too bad.

But seriously, I'd be interested in playing it, and maybe helping out, if I can figure out the program.

Well unless you end up being the main bad guy then no silly xD

But the program is REALLY easy to use IMO, it just requires allot of work to make something really cool. obviously you can just pirate it from somewhere or buy it if you really want to.

Well unless you end up being the main bad guy then no silly xD

But the program is REALLY easy to use IMO, it just requires allot of work to make something really cool. obviously you can just pirate it from somewhere or buy it if you really want to.

I'm already downloading it, then I'll have to try it out and see how it works.

I'll help, on one condition: I get to be the main baddie, or have the main baddie based off me. (It makes sense!) (That was a joke, but it'd still be nice :D)

I'll try and help in the storyboard, and I can proofread stuff. Anything else you want me to do, I'll try, but ask me about it first.

Edited by Avenger
I'll help, on one condition: I get to be the main baddie, or have the main baddie based off me. (It makes sense!) (That was a joke, but it'd still be nice :D)

I'll try and help in the storyboard, and I can proofread stuff. Anything else you want me to do, I'll try, but ask me about it first.

I was thinking about making Kami the main baddie, but since you offered to make yourself it then I have no problem with it xD idk about everyone else though, theyll have to give there opinions as well

hey..want to be the Bad Ass tooo..

after all Lulu and Ultimecea are top Bad Ass...

well i dont mind settling as the Dark Hero~~

not badass, he meant like the main bad guy.

But by "dark hero" do you mean like a Vincent Valentine-ish character?

I can also provide stolen music from a variety of sources.

Speaking of that, I want to have a really cool opening and ending like you see with RPG games nowadays. I want to get two songs that both have lyrics and i wasnt sure which ones to get :/

not badass, he meant like the main bad guy.

But by "dark hero" do you mean like a Vincent Valentine-ish character?

main BAD GUY ans THE BAD ASS are the same for me...

Vincent Valentine dont rank that much....

its more like Cecil in FFIV

you can take Lulu for instance...

he's a good guy..but he walked the path of EVIL for the sake of everything~~~~~~~~~

Edited by ultimecea
Well, it all depends on the theme of the RPG, era it takes place in, etc.

Well its going to be like, swords and magic and shit because thats what RPG maker comes with by default. We could honestly make it some Sci-Fi bull shit if we REALLY wanted to but that would take forever.

Edited by Yachi
Well its going to be like, swords and magic and shit because thats what PRG maker comes with by default. We could honestly make it some Sci-Fi bull shit if we REALLY wanted to but that would take forever.

Well... that doesn't really help much...

I suppose we can find some music after making part of the game, to see what fits.

I think it would be awesome to make the main character half demon like Dante or to give him the personality of Kunitoshi (from AIKI manga - awesome, read it if you haven't yet), or the personality from Adam Blade (Needless)

Edited by cerxer1

I like that idea and i will help by all means neccesary, also looking at the number of 'bad guys wannabes' we have here i propose making a few leaders of evil organisation with Avenger/Ivan(if he agress/wants to) on top of it. And DONT make it an organisation that wants to take over the world.If its plot, country,items, story etc, then i can do that with ease. Just give me a sign :D

Ill download program later,if its easy enough i might create some areas for the game.

Edited by Daeverius

Awesome idea and I would love to help you guys...but I can't. Sorry, I just don't have the time. But feel free to use my name for a crappy char. Actually, the only thing I could help with is organizing fitting music from visual novels sountracks, so the same like avanger.

visualnovelost.jpg

Oh and if possible create a dan x desi x OneManArmy love triangle.

I like that idea and i will help by all means neccesary, also looking at the number of 'bad guys wannabes' we have here i propose making a few leaders of evil organisation with Avenger/Ivan(if he agress/wants to) on top of it. And DONT make it an organisation that wants to take over the world.If its plot, country,items, story etc, then i can do that with ease. Just give me a sign :D

Ill download program later,if its easy enough i might create some areas for the game.

Yea the program itself is pretty easy to use, It even has a random dungeon generator so we dont have to really do allot with them!

P.S Every time I see your sig I see Shizuo and smile xD

ok so I have created a group for us people working on it to discuss things, PM me for an invite. I will be using this to update what is happening with the RPG!

Also if the general public has any ideas it would be great to give us your opinions!

Edited by Yachi