Visual Novels Translation Status [07/29/2012]

ef mangagamer version will be upload once it come out

you better play ef lite version anyway, it has all story than mangagamer version....

Some people may be willing to wait for a more professional translation without memes. I only remember a few, so it's not that bad, but it's a deal breaker to a significant amount.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like it's out and cracked. Tested it for a bit and it seems fine. You can just use the crack from Cudder that is provided. Link to a torrent here. I'm sure Ivan will also upload it soon.

Edited by desi
He's probably comfortable enough in knowing/thinking he can get chicks despite his interior decorating =P. It's not like he's by any means bad looking, lol.

So there's a possibility he's just way cocky in his "manliness" and "chick magnetism" lol.

Or he invites the womens into his room in the pure dark...They'll never know.

No matter how he hide it...he's in KAMFAG faction~~~

I'm cool with card games [ATTACH=CONFIG]5740[/ATTACH]

But I really hope its Minna Daisuki Kozukuri Banchou

i dont think its that VN..

i played it..and it dont seem like a real rpg for me...its more mini game like >.>

i dont think its that VN..

i played it..and it dont seem like a real rpg for me...its more mini game like >.>

Well...it's ok...even if its not the game aroduc's translating...Whatever game he translates, I hope is a good one

Minna Daisuki Kozukuri Banchou:

"I have thought about working on this. It’d be fun and short (it’s about 20,000 lines IIRC) but eh. It wouldn’t be bad though. Lord knows it’d only take a couple months, which is always an attractive prospect for a project." - Aroduc at March 18th, 2011

Well...it's ok...even if its not the game aroduc's translating...Whatever game he translates, I hope is a good one

Minna Daisuki Kozukuri Banchou:

"I have thought about working on this. It’d be fun and short (it’s about 20,000 lines IIRC) but eh. It wouldn’t be bad though. Lord knows it’d only take a couple months, which is always an attractive prospect for a project." - Aroduc at March 18th, 2011

i agree its interesting...

and its one of Eushully games that tops my list

Well, I might be mistaken but he translated Hoshimemo while attending university right?

I think he just meant that translating dracu-riot will no longer be his priority and that instead it'll be his university work.

It'll slow down for sure but I don't think it'll be stalled at all and if it is then it won't be for long.

If he has to stall it it'll probably be for 1 week to 1 month at best since that's more than enough time to deal with whatever he has to deal with.

I say we can probably expect a full release around february of the next year probably.

Well, I might be mistaken but he translated Hoshimemo while attending university right?

I think he just meant that translating dracu-riot will no longer be his priority and that instead it'll be his university work.

It'll slow down for sure but I don't think it'll be stalled at all and if it is then it won't be for long.

If he has to stall it it'll probably be for 1 week to 1 month at best since that's more than enough time to deal with whatever he has to deal with.

I say we can probably expect a full release around february of the next year probably.

Yeah, but I don't think he had a job, etc. I was hesitant to use the word "stall"... just saying perhaps it might be stalled due to the amount of work he has to deal with. It'll definitely slow down.

No, he translated Hoshimemo when he was in High School, Year 11/12, and then he finished it during the ~5 month break between HS and Uni.

He's currently in first year Uni, second semester, which will go until November, in which he will get a 3-4 month break in between.

Yeah, but I don't think he had a job, etc. I was hesitant to use the word "stall"... just saying perhaps it might be stalled due to the amount of work he has to deal with. It'll definitely slow down.

So he's working now as well?Didn't know about that one.

Well, since he's gonna be working AND studying there won't be much time for translating indeed, hopefully he can work something around so the full release won't be so much later.

Also, he might try to make up for lost time during those 3-4 months of break he gets at the end of the year so I'm still not that worried about progress here to be honest.

hi, i know this isn't the right place to ask but can someone tell me where i can find this VN Gift

If you know this isn't the right place to ask then don't ask here.

This game is only in Japanese in all versions except an iPhone/iPod version, according to vndb. So if you want the english one check the app store.

If you wanted the Japanese PC version, try one of these:

http://rapidgator.net/file/734063/120317_3.part1.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/734097/120317_3.part2.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/734115/120317_3.part3.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/734081/120317_3.part4.rar.html

http://ul.to/isnjwoje/
http://ul.to/wveudkf8/
http://ul.to/6hbgnie6/
http://ul.to/6y9ioz9o/

Or this torrent: Gift

Edited by Dan.
Lol, that's exactly what I wanted to write.

well you have a point but when i wrote that "i know this isn't the right place" i thought is understood that i don't know where to ask, i not some feeble-minded person who intentionally ask at the wrong place, well anyway i can say whatever, that dosen't change the fact that you were right and i was kind of lazy to check how can i do it properly, and last but not least, Dan thanks for the answer but UNFORTUNATELY i don't speak japanese.

well you have a point but when i wrote that "i know this isn't the right place" i thought is understood that i don't know where to ask, i not some feeble-minded person who intentionally ask at the wrong place, well anyway i can say whatever, that dosen't change the fact that you were right and i was kind of lazy to check how can i do it properly, and last but not least, Dan thanks for the answer but UNFORTUNATELY i don't speak japanese.

lol, okay. if you ever don't know something, try asking in the shoutbox. there's usually someone there even if it looks like there isn't. unfortunately, i don't speak japanese either. there's still the iphone/ipod version if you have one of those.

lol, okay. if you ever don't know something, try asking in the shoutbox. there's usually someone there even if it looks like there isn't. unfortunately, i don't speak japanese either. there's still the iphone/ipod version if you have one of those.

Needs moar android.

umm sorry if I'm asking something that has been asked before, but who is translating Majikoi S? and also anyone know if yandere grays site is down since I couldnt access it?

Some guy named Pun-kun. He seems to be pretty fast. Website is located here.

As for the yandere site, yes it is down and they're currently trying to find a new host.

Some guy named Pun-kun. He seems to be pretty fast. Website is located here.

As for the yandere site, yes it is down and they're currently trying to find a new host.

umm sorry if I'm asking something that has been asked before, but who is translating Majikoi S? and also anyone know if yandere grays site is down since I couldnt access it?

well..he's fast all right..

but the translations on his trail patch still sounds ENGRISH~~