Visual Novels Translation Status [08/05/2012]

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im happy to see that someone/people are attempting to translate Tenshin Ranman, since it wasnt that long ago i found this VN ^.^

You might want to sit down for this..... but.... it was dropped. Also, that link has the the picture of the VN mixed up. It was this this one that was dropped, and not the one from 1992.

Edited by desi
Count me in for not having read remember11.

I haven't played remember11 or ever17. But ever17 is at the top of my list of vns to play... just as soon as I have enough space to download/install it.

nice to see SubaHibi moving...though i wish for a partial patch for Rabbit Hole II.

yay for Otoboku coming soon!

YnS, Akira route only 21.4% T__T

maybe i should try Never7.

fuuu~ Rewrite at 50%.

slight increase in rewrite

Total Scripts: 60/79 (75.95%)

Total Lines: 51365/101220 (50.75%)

Total KB: 1761.4/3659.71 (48.13%)

almost 1000 lines in a day(or more?).....not bad

I can't wait for this game. It's gonna be awesome. I'm so glad a good group is translating it.

Yes, it's only a matter of time before a Sora patch is released. Twincest FTW.

Oh, last week, since the Rance VI translator had health issues and couldn't translate, he livestreamed from the end of the teaser patch to the end of the beginning arc of Rance VI (Start with "Well, that could have gone better"). Such a nice guy. Typos, untranslated lines, and word overflow aside (issues that will presumably be fixed by the time the full patch is released), it looks like a pretty good translation.

Yes, it's only a matter of time before a Sora patch is released. Twincest FTW.

Pretty sure they stated that they won't be releasing partial patches. You won't see it until the full VN is translated.

Pretty sure they stated that they won't be releasing partial patches. You won't see it until the full VN is translated.

You can request the patch at their site but its pretty much the same thing as the patch you can easily download anywhere (some tweaked scenes, akiras route which is being translated right now etc.) Oh and I heard they might be getting more translators soon since its pretty much 1 man team atm - 1 translator & bunch of editors

Period is finally done!

Translation and Editing are both complete.

2012/08/06 - Editing is complete; working on the final patches.

Now all that's left is to wait for the patch to be released.

Thanks for that update Dan. Also, an update on my status with Harukoi Otome. 4 routes cleared and 2 left to go. I am not the only tester though so don't let my progress get your hopes up.

slightly increase at rewrite (again)

It seems that they won't release a kotori route patch, makes me a sad panda.

Oh and I heard they might be getting more translators soon since its pretty much 1 man team atm - 1 translator & bunch of editors

Sounds good, I'm waiting for yosusora since the project started.

only a few hours since their update and now we have another rewrite update....

Total Scripts: 60.25/79 (76.27%)

Total Lines: 52503.25/101220 (51.87%)

Total KB: 1795.57/3659.71 (49.06%)

damn, i want baldr sky to have a progress like this....

Ye, Baldr slowed down lately because Futsuu is revising the scripts all the time :/ .

News everybody!!!! AIR will be translated by Sheeta and supervised by Ixrec (Amaterasu Translations).

A few months ago, Edger surprised me in our staff chan with some important news. He was retiring from the VN community immediately, because he was going to get married soon. This is wonderful news, of course, but as everyone reading this is probably thinking, what about the AIR and Yoake projects? Well, Yoake is already 100% translated, so it doesn’t affect anything. AIR, however, was only a script or two away from having its common route completed. Having been in the VN community for over three years now, I know it’s pointless to sit around and wait for another translator to come pick it up, least of all one that will stick with it. So I’ve decided.

I, Sheeta, will translate AIR.

A few of you might remember me saying that if no-one translates AIR, I’ll do it myself. Well, now I am. Ixrec will translation check me, and it took this long to announce this because I was waiting for him to finish reading it, just in case he decided to pick it up himself.

Now for a few things I should mention:

1) I plan to start once I finish editing Yoake, which shouldn’t take longer than a month or two. I might start earlier than that though, depending on how I feel.

2) All updates will be in this blog. I guess *technically* this is an Ammy side project, but honestly Ammy has enough side projects already. Plus isn’t Winter Confetti such a cool group name? What do you mean it isn’t!? Well I think it is!

3) I’m unsure if I’ll be keeping Edger’s portion or not. It depends on whether re-editing it to fit my style is faster than translating it from scratch. Edger did a great job though, so it’d be a huge shame if his work went to waste.

4) Even if it takes me three years, I’ll finish it.

Thank you for being so patient, everyone. I’ll work hard.

Source