1. 1. What is your favorite anime?

• Bleach
    • Naruto/Naruto Shippuden
    • Fairy Tail
    • Beelzebub
    • Fullmetal Alchemist
    • Love Hina
    • Dragon Ball Z/GT

Eureka Seven was awesome. AO is also very good, but given that it's half the length, the characterization suffers a little.

Turn A Gundam and Eureka Seven both have intense focus of character development. They're both two of my favorite Mecha anime under Zeta Gundam and SDF Macross.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have all of AO downloaded but i don't think ill ever watch it, Eureka Seven had a good enough ending that it don't need a second Series (although i beleve AO is supposed to finish out the manga adaptation?). and i thought it was only 13 eps? so thats a 1/4 of Eureka Seven (which has 50 eps)

Quick question but, Why?

Not saying it's a bad choice or anything but just wondering what you enjoyed about it..

Well I would have to write a wall of text to say everything I enjoyed about it, and I don't feel like doing that, but in a nutshell what I enjoyed was Makoto and the story, mostly Makoto though.

i have all of AO downloaded but i don't think ill ever watch it, Eureka Seven had a good enough ending that it don't need a second Series (although i beleve AO is supposed to finish out the manga adaptation?). and i thought it was only 13 eps? so thats a 1/4 of Eureka Seven (which has 50 eps)

eh? It's still going on. There's supposed to be 24 episodes, I think.

Huh... it is still going on, However my original argument still stands, it doesnt need a sequel.

I figured the ending to the first series implied Renton and Eureka ended up together, yeah. But needed or not, AO is still a good series. Feels like they're rushing to the end at this point, though.

• 4 weeks later...

Finish Oda Nobuna no Yabou today.It is really great.I take back my word about anime community losing masterpiece.

Protag is good.He is decisive,reliable unlike many other protags.Also unlike many harem ptorag,he is not a dumb ass.

This anime is a sanctuary for loli lovers.They are so cute.In fact,every girl in this anime is so hot that it is like watching "Shin Koihime"

The harem aspect is also good.A good mix of loli and mature girl harem.Every girl also have reasons for why they love protag.

This is the best summer 2012 anime for me.At first,i think it is just another Sangoku Rance anime but i was wrong.I don't except that it takes the romance aspect so seriously.Episode 10 and 11 are really really sad.

Great drama,great romance,great action,great story without filler,great music.

And thus,it enters my favorite anime list.

Best LN adaptation anime ever.

[h=1][/h]

Finish Oda Nobuna no Yabou today.It is really great.I take back my word about anime community losing masterpiece.

Protag is good.He is decisive,reliable unlike many other protags.Also unlike many harem ptorag,he is not a dumb ass.

This anime is a sanctuary for loli lovers.They are so cute.In fact,every girl in this anime is so hot that it is like watching "Shin Koihime"

The harem aspect is also good.A good mix of loli and mature girl harem.Every girl also have reasons for why they love protag.

This is the best summer 2012 anime for me.At first,i think it is just another Sangoku Rance anime but i was wrong.I don't except that it takes the romance aspect so seriously.Episode 10 and 11 are really really sad.

Great drama,great romance,great action,great story without filler,great music.

And thus,it enters my favorite anime list.

Best LN adaptation anime ever.

[h=1][/h]

gotta 100% agree with you on this one ,its one of the best "sengoku" type of anime i've watched, it doesn't move the story forward with the ecchi-ness like a few other "sengoku" animes i've watched.I liked Oda nobuna no yabou the most this season (if u don't count SAO) ,and i do hope that with the current sales of it's blu-ray and DvD it would have a second season, seeing the last part of final episode has a nice final pic drawn with a "see you again", compared to the other recent anime which ended with the ending theme.

Do hope to see more of it in the future, and i also do hope that more LN to anime adaptions can be like that too.

(side note >> nagahide best girl of the season XD)

i do hope that with the current sales of it's blu-ray and DvD it would have a second season, seeing the last part of final episode has a nice final pic drawn with a "see you again", compared to the other recent anime which ended with the ending theme.

Do hope to see more of it in the future, and i also do hope that more LN to anime adaptions can be like that too.

Agree with you.It will be good if the series have a second season.I think it is likely bcoz they mentioned takada(not sure about name) at the end(the one with red flag and red-hair girl) and the Monkey and Oda haven't kissed yet(it is frustrating).

side note >> nagahide best girl of the season XD

Wow,Great taste.She is my favorite girl in Oda with Oda being second.

Agree with you.It will be good if the series have a second season.I think it is likely bcoz they mentioned takada(not sure about name) at the end(the one with red flag and red-hair girl) and the Monkey and Oda haven't kissed yet(it is frustrating).

haha, its would be nice to see the show again with the red-hair girl fighting nobuna and yea the kiss scene of cos.

Another anime enter my favorite list today .This time it is "Campione."

The story is normal,the protagonist is normal.the girls are also normal.

It is not that good LN adaptation when compare to SAO or Oda Nobuna.

The reason why i like this anime is simple,AMAZING kissing scenes.They are many kissing scenes in this anime and they are the best I have ever seen.(well,aside from Hentai).Especially the one with Liliana.It is so cute that i might have a nose bleed.I realize that i may have kissing fetish upon watching this anime.

You will think that hentai have better kissing.Well,that's is true.But the atmosphere of watching hentai and anime is totally different.So,hentai kissing doesn't turn me on.

Anyway,I love this anime just bcoz of kissing.And don't criticize me just bcoz you hate kissing.This is totally a personal preference.Opinion is welcome though.

P.S:episode 12 is really intense.I am thinking that they might cross the hentai-border.

Another anime enter my favorite list today .This time it is "Campione."

I realize that i may have kissing fetish upon watching this anime.

You will think that hentai have better kissing.Well,that's is true.But the atmosphere of watching hentai and anime is totally different.So,hentai kissing doesn't turn me on.

[h=3]ಠ_ಠ[/h]

im not hating on you or your new fetish(cuz i rather enjoy kissing scenes as well in "ALL" anime :p) its just that your statements made no sense to me...

[h=3]ಠ_ಠ[/h]

im not hating on you or your new fetish(cuz i rather enjoy kissing scenes as well in "ALL" anime :p) its just that your statements made no sense to me...

I think he was so concerned on trying not to give the impression that he sees Campione as soft-hentai that he ended up making a mess xD

I like Campione too, except for the main character... Ooooh I'm a godslaying bla bla bla superepic stuff, a harem of girls that love me. What do I do? Keep super humble to the point that I humiliate and disregard their feelings, and friendzone them by denying their feelings constantly in front of them! : D

I mean hentai have better expression of kissing scenes and that is technically true when viewed from a normal standpoint.But I don't like them bcoz I am expecting more than kissing from hentai.

I think I skip a lot of words in that sentences.Sorry.

Btw,I am not a native English speaker.

Edited by phantasm
I think he was so concerned on trying not to give the impression that he sees Campione as soft-hentai that he ended up making a mess xD

No.I just mess up my sentences.

I like Campione too, except for the main character... Ooooh I'm a godslaying bla bla bla superepic stuff, a harem of girls that love me. What do I do? Keep super humble to the point that I humiliate and disregard their feelings, and friendzone them by denying their feelings constantly in front of them! : D

That is true for most harem protag.Deal with it.

I wish for a second season with more kissing.

I mean hentai have better expression of kissing scenes and that is technically true when viewed from a normal standpoint.But I don't like them bcoz I am expecting more than kissing from hentai.

I think I skip a lot of words in that sentences.Sorry.

Btw,I am not a native English speaker.

okay that explains it lol, my bad ^_^'''

I wish for a second season with more kissing

kissing is for the 1st season...season 2 is(well for me in general in most anime it should be..) baby making time =D jk lol

Edit: intense kiss scenes... *youtubes it *

Damn you werent kidding huh??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9_P7tnGJ0Q

sort of spoiler the anime for myself in this process =/

Edited by udizzle