Visual Novels Translation Status [08/26/2012]

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant wait but still have alot of eroge unplayed on my laptop...

Don't discourage my officially translated otome game dreams yet T_T, lol on a serious note i guess thats what you come to expect from translations of any kind.At least they are considering it though.

Also on a note of the 18+ turned all ages thing,i always feel duped if theres a 18+ version of an all ages gamed i always try to go after that version rather then all ages.Because i figure itd be censored in someways and somewhat watered down.I think the only one i wouldn't go after is probably key novels,little busters 18+ adds more characters and adds more to the story but thats exactly why i think i should finish the orginal all ages first.I guess ive got those sensiblities too but i don't mind playing something that's sexless all ages or not i like being able to play visual novels in the daylight without having to wait at night when a sex scene pops up.

awsome, F/HA moved again.

Btw who is translating F/HA so I can get the most up to date patch?

The main project head is Ranmafan. Crim linked the only two links I know of for the project.

I'm also helping out with Beta Testing/QCing the project, since Ran stated that he usually only does minimal QC. I'm not an expert when it comes to grammar, but English is my native language so I can hopefully help get any typos out of the script by the final patch and help re-word sentences so they flow better and are easier to understand. I've already hit some sections with odd wording that I've been unsure of how to re-write and Ran's decided not to touch due to it being the "author's style" (I'm not sure if he meant F/HA's writer or the translator who handled the section), so there's going to be some odd sentencing here and there.

Edited by Clouddy

well, the question which i should have ask first but the all age thing got me distracted, when will be the Yoakemae Yori Ruriiro Na released ?

and more importantly will have the Aiyoku no Eustia some new patch ?

Edited by DragonBall89
well, the question which i should have ask first but the all age thing got me distracted, when will be the Yoakemae Yori Ruriiro Na released ?

and more importantly will have the Aiyoku no Eustia some new patch ?

For Yoakemae, there is no specified release date. The editor just stated it will be done in a month or two. For Aiyoku no Eustia, probably soon fairly soon. Again, there is no specified release date. Chapter 1 patch is 97% done.

For Yoakemae, there is no specified release date. The editor just stated it will be done in a month or two. For Aiyoku no Eustia, probably soon fairly soon. Again, there is no specified release date. Chapter 1 patch is 97% done.

it is correct that the Aiyoku no Eustia have 4 chapters ?

Something like G-senjou ?

Yep, that's exactly how the routes are structured. You can go down a heroines path and get the ending for that specific heroine. After that, you can load back a save and do the next chapter and keep repeating this process until you head down the true end.

Update from the Rance verse via /vg/

Roven-Pan here with your weekly dose of false hope. Filling in for dad who's got a nasty barnacle infection on his eastern side.

This week has been a hassle in terms of getting things done. Ludo has been performing at a low capacity for a long time now, so we haven't been able to really work together. Not only that, but he was missing for 5 days out of the week and I was gone for nearly 4. So no one could hardly expect to get anything done this week at all, no matter how tough or easy the project is. I wish I had no life so I could translate Rance 24/7/365, or that I was a machine and Ludo was an actual deity. But unfortunately, we have limitations. But we'll always try our best for you guys.

That being said, your lucky numbers are:

Secret Project: Kawaii Sexdoll Dressup - ~23%, linecount may be less than originally though

Rance VI: Heal her with the Dick - 51%

Rance VIII: They're Not Fucking Elves - 11%, Updating and Name fixing in Progress

While you wait, I suggest you look for the secret things in Sengoku Rance that you missed. That'll hold you over for a few hundred years.

So slight progress on the secret project and quest, while it looks like 6 is stalled till Ludos health improves.

Yep, that's exactly how the routes are structured. You can go down a heroines path and get the ending for that specific heroine. After that, you can load back a save and do the next chapter and keep repeating this process until you head down the true end.

But weren't the heroine routes rather short? I mean like, some lovey-dovey, a sex scene and happy end?

But weren't the heroine routes rather short? I mean like, some lovey-dovey, a sex scene and happy end?

Yeah, pretty much. The majority of the chapter consisted of helping that specific heroine in that chapter. So if you wanted to pop her cherry, you could do that if you wanted to and have a bit of a different story and ending. Not sure how long they are in this game.

I'm really hoping Muramasa gets released. I've been interested in it for a while now. I'm currently playing Demonbane as it comes off a bit like the spiritual predecessor to Muramasa. Which isn't all that much of a surprise.

Really appreciate you doing this Status thread every week, Ryu. Makes it far easier for myself and many others to keep up to date.

guys i know i'm asking here the impossible, but does anybody know a visual novel like g-senjou no maou or ever 17 , a visual novel with a good story not just empty talks and sex scene everywhere, well, i wait the same from aiyoku no eustia but considering the progress of the translation it will take another 1 or 2 years.