Visual Novels Translation Status [08/26/2012]

guys i know i'm asking here the impossible, but does anybody know a visual novel like g-senjou no maou or ever 17 , a visual novel with a good story not just empty talks and sex scene everywhere, well, i wait the same from aiyoku no eustia but considering the progress of the translation it will take another 1 or 2 years.

Well, ever17 and g-snm are pretty much unique so you won't find really similiar stuff. Anyway, it seems that you're basically searching for a visual novel with a good/deep story without a huge slice of life (empty talks) part. Let's see what I can recommend you...

Swan Song

Saya no Uta

Hanachirasu

Fate/stay night

Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo

Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo

Sekien no Inganock -What a Beautiful People-

Shikkoku no Sharnoth -What a Beautiful Tomorrow-

Just take a look at those visual novel and you'll probably find something interesting. If you've questions about a specific visual novel then ask.

Edited by OneManArmy
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys i know i'm asking here the impossible, but does anybody know a visual novel like g-senjou no maou or ever 17 , a visual novel with a good story not just empty talks and sex scene everywhere, well, i wait the same from aiyoku no eustia but considering the progress of the translation it will take another 1 or 2 years.

Just download Umineko no Naku Koro Ni and be happy.

The first 4 episodes have the best writting I've seen in any visual novel.

Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni is cool too but I like the first 4 episodes of Umineko better.

thanks guys, and about Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo and Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo i already played Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo, so, does it make any sense to play the game, i got the feeling i just read the epilogue of the story and now i go back to read it from the introduction.

thanks guys, and about Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo and Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo i already played Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo, so, does it make any sense to play the game, i got the feeling i just read the epilogue of the story and now i go back to read it from the introduction.

It doesn't matter if you played the fandisc first, since it's rather pointless (except the Houzuki story, which happens in the past). You can go play the original game no problem, the fandisc doesn't spoil much from it.

27 August, 2012

Shiro route 80% complete.

Translation will be much much slower than usual because of health and family issues. But I'll keep this running. This project won't die.

Don' be surprised if I only update once a month. =P

Main Page - ChuuTranslations

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :(

I want Erika route to be translated now its gonna take a lot more longer

BTW whats the name of this VN?

http://s.vndb.org/cv/48/7948.jpg

Fix'd and there is a reason that VN is ranked so damn low.

It's ranked low because the chick is just fapping all the time, there's no "story" (though there is never good story in nukige, but at least they could try) and it doesn't make much sense. A really boring eroge.

Waiting for.....

Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de (It's gonna be a long 'journey'...)

Fate/Hollow Ataraxia- 82.6% translated (Got progress so far.)

Dracu-Riot! - 13255/53707 (24.68%) lines translate. (MOAR! waiting! MOAR !)

Yandere - Fully translated, 36% edited (I think ... this is gonna be my 3rd favorite VN if its actually full translated!)

Air - dropped by Edger, picked up by Sheeta (It's still in going right TELL ME!!? *Hiding in corner*)

Imouto Paradise - 5% translated (Meh Dream come True or maybe not...)

Eroge!

- Translation: 100%

- CG De-mosaic: 100%

- Interface image editing: 0%

- Scripting/Insertion: 0%

- Beta Testing:- (Owh... finally....)

Waiting for.....

Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de (It's gonna be a long 'journey'...)

You can pretty much count that one out. The translation group is not trustworthy at all.

Air - dropped by Edger, picked up by Sheeta (It's still in going right TELL ME!!? *Hiding in corner*)

Yeah, this one will start translation after Sheeta is done editing Brighter Than Dawning Blue.

Proofreading beta patches for Sono Hanabira 6 (Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o: Kuchibiru to Kiss de Tsubuyaite) and Sono Hanabira 8 (http://vndb.org/v3413) are out - Beta Translaton Patch for A Kiss For The Petals | Cray's Notes

Keep in mind that these patches are for testing only and they are incomplete.

Edited by killerinsidee
Is it just me, or is that bug in tomoyo after taking ages to solve? I might have missed something, but i havent heard anything new since mid july

The bug isn't the only thing holding it back. They were also pretty slow implementing editing changes to the VN. As far as actual updates, there really isn't anything new to talk about. Just hoping for a release date sometime in September.

Is it just me, or is that bug in tomoyo after taking ages to solve? I might have missed something, but i havent heard anything new since mid july

The bug isn't the only thing holding it back. They were also pretty slow implementing editing changes to the VN. As far as actual updates, there really isn't anything new to talk about. Just hoping for a release date sometime in September.

Yeah, like desi said the problems with the rpg weren't the only things holding them back. They still have editing changes to make. They're going kind of slow since one person is doing all of them himself. But they are going, at least. And I don't know if they solved all the problems with the rpg yet either.