Visual Novels Translation Status [09/02/2012]

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should have never check this game,Hadaka Shitsuji, damn that red writing which catched my eyes :p, anyway, will anybody buy this game, well it's not a calamity that it was made, but for what reason is translated ? From my point of view there are game which are much greater than this one, and, well, i put the straight relationship way before lasbian or homosexual relation. To be blunt, this game is sickening me.

anyway, will anybody buy this game,

I don't think they want to make a game that doesn't sell. This is a competitive business after all.

well it's not a calamity that it was made, but for what reason is translated ?.

Because there's some people who wanted to play it.

From my point of view there are game which are much greater than this one, and, well, i put the straight relationship way before lasbian or homosexual relation.

Well, they aren't translating visual novel just for you, right?

To be blunt, this game is sickening me

You don't have to play it.

On the other hand, perhaps Ryu should put a warning sign for Yaoi visual novel in order to protect the innocence in Dragon's mind.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
to make it more accurate
will anybody buy this game

Dan, Desi and I already ordered a copy of that awesome game for our next yaoi party. On a serious note, blame yourself for not reading the vndb article beforehand. Oh and the reason why it was translated is obvious, there aren't many visual novel for yaoi lovers so...

First of all, that VN has female translators so you can expect yaoi projects from them.

Second, VN readers are a vast audience and it's not reduced only to straight,light-hearted VNs, there is BDSM, tentacles, monsters etc.....I wouldn't be surprised if in the future we have In'youchuu series translated.

And final, blame yourself for not googleing it before playing, protect your innocent minds? meh, i'm too lazy to do it. =P

anyway, will anybody buy this game, well it's not a calamity that it was made, but for what reason is translated ?

Gay/bisexual dudes and perhaps some straight women who are into yaoi (apparently they do exist) will buy the game and I would also venture it was them that the game was translated for.

From my point of view there are game which are much greater than this one,

The group translating that game is one that specifically deals with yaoi so you would probably be equally unhappy with any of there choices regardless of the quality of the game chosen.

i put the straight relationship way before lasbian or homosexual relation.

I also favor games that portray "straight" relationships probably due to the fact that I am straight, but there are many people who are not and thus they probably favor games such as this. Not all games are made and translated with you in mind, you know. Try to take it as a positive development, English VNs have a relatively small niche audience to begin with expanding into homosexual relationship VNs means the initial community has grown large enough to support small niches of it's own. This speaks to the popularity of the medium.

To be blunt, this game is sickening me.

I really, really hope this is not as judgmental as it sounds. I take it you are not a native English speaker so you may not have meant that in the manner in which it comes across. Many Many people would probably look at the VNs that have sexual content that you have played and enjoyed and say it sickens them. It always strikes me as odd when people who would balk at being judged for enjoying something harmless like a VN are so keen to judge others for doing the exact same thing. Live and let live.

When I wrote the comment above i already knew will stir up some dust, i just thought, hey man this weak we are low on comments, lets write some stuf there, anyway, honestly, if i should arange them by rank then it would be:

1 - straight

2 - lesbian

3 - all kind of creature monstrers bla bla bla

4 - gay

in game, in real life i would change the third with the fourth :p well, i'm very pleased that there are not monsters around.

it's obvious that they made it for the money, but, my opinion is that will not be a big catch, and, i'm sure, the visual novels it's not made just for my sake, and i am sure i will not play this game. About your comment db14 yeah i'm not a native english speaker, it's true, but about live and let live, this is just aint like us, humans, we like to always do something, and, i was kind of bored kuz when you work an a PC and don't have work you need to distract yourself, so, there it is, INTERNET, but it's still true what i wrote, of course i could just keep to myself but it's more fun this way and even though everybody could just ignore my comment that was't the case, which is actually normal, we are social being, most of us like the facebook, myspace and things like this, hang out with the friends and do stupid stuffs, get drunk, get a hangover, and speak about the past, but about homoxeuality in the real life i totaly disagre, that's not our nature, or at least not the normal kind of nature, well of course there are people who disagree with me because we mostly live in a free world but the thing is, that there should be some restriction becuase if we continue like this we will face a fu*ked up world in no time, where people will go arund like crazy in schools and theatres with uzi and kill peoples, well i could say much more and more reasonable answers but that would take a whole lot of writing and it's not like anyone actually enjoy to read what i write here, and it's not likely to change anyone's opinion about this topic. About this game, i didn't care at all about it, i just won't play it, as i said before i just wrote because i was bored and out of curiasity, to see the peoples reaction, i just kind of like analyzing people, sorry for this, its in my nature.

Edited by DragonBall89
When I wrote the comment above i already knew will stir up some dust, i just thought, hey man this weak we are low on comments, lets write some stuf there, anyway, honestly, if i should arange them by rank then it would be:

1 - straight

2 - lesbian

4 - gay

in game, in real life i would change the third with the fourth :p well, i'm very pleased that there are not monsters around.

it's obvious that they made it for the money, but, my opinion is that will not be a big catch, and, i'm sure, the visual novels it's not made just for my sake, and i am sure i will not play this game. About your comment db14 yeah i'm not a native english speaker, it's true, but about live and let live, this is just aint like us, humans, we like to always do something, and, i was kind of bored kuz when you work an a PC and don't have work you need to distract yourself, so, there it is, INTERNET, but it's still true what i wrote, of course i could just keep to myself but it's more fun this way and even though everybody could just ignore my comment that was't the case, which is actually normal, we are social being, most of us like the facebook, myspace and things like this, hang out with the friends and do stupid stuffs, get drunk, get a hangover, and speak about the past, but about homoxeuality in the real life i totaly disagre, that's not our nature, or at least not the normal kind of nature, well of course there are people who disagree with me because we mostly live in a free world but the thing is, that there should be some restriction becuase if we continue like this we will face a fu*ked up world in no time, where people will go arund like crazy in schools and theatres with uzi and kill peoples, well i could say much more and more reasonable answers but that would take a whole lot of writing and it's not like anyone actually enjoy to read what i write here, and it's not likely to change anyone's opinion about this topic. About this game, i didn't care at all about it, i just won't play it, as i said before i just wrote because i was bored and out of curiasity, to see the peoples reaction, i just kind of like analyzing people, sorry for this, its in my nature.

So what your saying is that when your bored that you like to randomly stir shit up and see how people react? classic :p

Edited by udizzle
So what your saying is that when your bored that you like to randomly stir shit up and see how people react? classic :p

I think the same :p

You should consider that everyone has their own fetishes dragonball. I myself have my own fetishes, and everyone in real will consider it a sickening weird shit. You play eroges, so your fetishes are as rotten as a yaoi one.

But I'm not saying I'm not rotten. I lost sanity when i played my first eroge xD

1 - straight

2 - lesbian

4 - gay

I'm okay with "gay"(Yaoi) as long as all the guys are traps.

It's easy, just imagine that they are Futa with small chests :cool:

I think the same :p

You should consider that everyone has their own fetishes dragonball. I myself have my own fetishes, and everyone in real will consider it a sickening weird shit. You play eroges, so your fetishes are as rotten as a yaoi one.

But I'm not saying I'm not rotten. I lost sanity when i played my first eroge xD

i feel the same way too :] its true we all have are own unique fetishes irl or vn and when someone hates on them on purpose thats not right. we all lose are sanity eventually xD

It's easy, just imagine that they are Futa with small chests :cool:

hmm im not into yaoi(except here on the forums ;p) but when you put it like that then.... ;)

Edited by udizzle
out of curiasity, to see the peoples reaction, i just kind of like analyzing people,

What is this? Some sort of mental evaluation? Oh God, I fucking hate this kind of thing. Gahh~~!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Can you see right through me, Dragon? Can you even analyzed me? Let me tell you something Dragon, I'm a Lone Wolf and I am unpredictable.

That is all.

protect your innocent minds? meh, i'm too lazy to do it. =P

Ah, don't get me wrong. I only suggested that for Dragon's sake.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf

Same here. I saw so much weird shit these last three years that I've to wonder if it's even possible to disgust me with a specific fetish. It's not that I would like all fetishes of this world but even necro or bestiality isn't able to make me feel disgusted; which was the case at the start of my hentai-kun journey. It's like, oh well, it's weird but each their own. To make it short, I'm behind help.

I'm okay with "gay"(Yaoi) as long as all the guys are traps.

I'm okay with "gay"(Yaoi) even if the guys aren't traps...