Jump to content

kn1000a

Members
  • Posts

    457
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11

Everything posted by kn1000a

  1. Just noticed this thread o.o I would have write a longer post but with my time limited i will just link them with gifs like others I guess... In order from best to bottom: 1. Fate/Stay night UBW 2015 2nd Season - Decent, but still lacking compared to its predecessors... http://i.imgur.com/d0OX2FA.gif 2. One Punch Man - Parodi-ly epic. (yes that's a made-up word) 3. Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri - One of the best fantasy anime I watched. Just that one anime I was looking for. 4. Overlord - A really good fantasy anime. Not everyone will, however, find it interesting (the saying goes around called it "boring" and "slow") http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/NeoRyo/JapaneseAnime/Overlord/Overlord%20-%20Episode%2004%20-%20Albedo%20protects%20Momonga%20from%20a%20pebble.gif 5. Prison School - Holy shit it's a mix of extreme comedy and fanservice, wrapped up in godly directing. 6. Grisaia no Rakuen - Despite being an adaptation of a great VN, still well-produced anime. 7. Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu - Interest meter slowly decayed over 24 episodes, but overall a great anime to watch. 8. OreGairu Season 2 - Pretty fun with more drama than S1, will turn your gears. Visual update a huge bonus. 9. Kekkai Sensen - Enjoyable af. Not in the action-intense sense but how the whole story unfolds. 10. Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen - Slow but funny. Very. Story will progress in the last half of the anime. http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/cardfight/images/c/cb/Utawarerumono_Itsuwari_no_Kamen_-Kuon_expression_too_good.gif/revision/latest?cb=20151003232335 (^kawaii points too) Some other noticeable anime that are also good: 11. SaeKano - A-1 trying its new anime style. Works great with this comedy 12. Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai - Typical harem, but still good nonetheless. MC is actually not OP. EDM included. http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/051/456/bf4.gif 13. Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso - Emotional Piano for the Soul™ http://45.media.tumblr.com/e8129260a4326cff9471ab6758ef87a6/tumblr_nvv7g0OEMr1u4joclo1_500.gif Have to say most of these shows are in Summer 2015. Also just to note, these are good because I'm comparing them to other, tbh "trash" seasonal anime... Also I don't watch every single anime, so yeah I do missed out on some great ones.....
  2. This is all I saw in your post

     

    http://i.imgur.com/H0f9FZZ.jpg

    (Of course I will never have time to do that in one sitting... I did on a few occasions for anime and that was only twice in my whole life)

     

    Seriously though I got the game. Heard it's a feely/goody romance trip, and is actually short. Thanks for the recommendation~

  3. Made by yours truly

     

    http://i.imgur.com/G8OpExQ.jpg

     

    (Also I just realized that I downloaded 3 more VNs to my PC without thinking about how I might be getting a little addicted...)

  4. kn1000a

    Planetarian

    So I was trying to install this game when I got this error http://i.imgur.com/HalTvbc.jpg Don't know how to solve this. Also it might be because some files are missing from the original download. And yes I did completely/fully download it. I have the PlanetarianRetail file, the KINECTICDATA folder from the voice patch, and a Crack folder with only a "planetarian" application, which gives me the above error message when ran. Because of this error I can't run the Japanese installer - it makes me abort it halfway. (I did put the KINETICDATA folder in the Planetarian path too and try running that crack .exe. Still won't work)
  5. モテすぎて修羅場なオレ - MoteOre - ??????????? Idk why just randomly found it on the net and thought it would be good as a second VN for me (I'm currently under heavy influences by Noble Works, someone send helps...) Got the game downloaded too, unfortunately no English patch... http://i.imgur.com/x5Y6f6Y.jpg
  6. lol nah I'm not like that Maybe during free time or after school... but even that is just maybe... Also I am at the last few parts where h-scenes won't likely to show up so I'm safe ~
  7. Genius or madness? http://i.imgur.com/rkUZtNd.jpg So I tried out this remote connection service that allow easy connection between devices (computer to phone/tablet, vice versa etc.). The good thing is the connection is pretty stable and the sounds 80% in sync, so this is actually usable... (I know it sounds dumb that I'm playing like this, but then again I'm outside of my house more than I would want to. So if the situation arises...) ~
  8. Well since you represent the neko country, here is a pic to celebrate your holiday:

     

    maxresdefault.jpg

    (If you didn't know it's Neko Day today <3)

     

    And I also take it that you're playing the second volume of Nekopara?

  9. If I can pick one I will also go for Ayakashibito, but for now I won't vote because I think I will drop out of the next VN reading... Currently I'm on the very last few scenes in the current route of Noble Works, but as I mentioned before I wanna try out the other routes too So instead of barely finishing the game in time and then jump into the next one instantly, I will withdraw and enjoy more of Noble Works' other routes... ~
  10. Was playing Noble Works just now when I was an hour into the game and (because of this storm we're having) my whole neighborhood has a blackout... I ended up with unsaved data and this fancy-looking description I screenshoted
  11. Thank you Geass!

     

    http://i.imgur.com/LZgUHbt.png

    '(just accept this pic in return)

  12. Thanks! ^-^

     

    http://i.imgur.com/1wyIIpl.png

    (here's a picture of neko for your awesomeness)

  13. ty based neko

     

    http://i.imgur.com/0jzUuyl.png

    (today's episode of musaigen is filled with nekos for some reason...)

  14. http://orig06.deviantart.net/18c6/f/2016/027/5/a/konosuba___bluff_by_kurisu_by_gifinterest-d9pjitb.gif
  15. Tbh after the first few days in-game the rest was not too time-consuming to play since days are shorter and all still hoping I finish in time for the Sena route http://i.imgur.com/aGc6t6e.jpg
  16. Have to go on some random site for this song, a full version one at that http://www.nhaccuatui.com/bai-hat/hoshi-furu-sora-aogi-mite-suara.Yu64yTS3RkKt.html This second ED from Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen is beautiful~
  17. I wasn't planning on doing any other routes, but I think I will do hers too since too kawaii http://i.imgur.com/WtTKHlK.jpg
  18. Is it bad that when I reached this scene, before I even know anything, I thought that there will be a sensei route 98% sure... And I was right checking the walkthrough... Can I assume that I have the godly VN sense now even though I'm a beginner? http://i.imgur.com/pqPydtn.jpg
  19. Also dumb question but do you guys skip any VA? Sometimes I read too fast and just move to the next line without listening to the whole voice acting... kinda feel bad really

     

     

    http://i.imgur.com/HdPLCdO.png

    (and explain this bs tag)

  20. http://i.imgur.com/86JUNry.jpg http://i.imgur.com/AKTc7lt.jpg
  21. Holy sht you guys are like a month (in-game) into the game...

     

    I just started an hour ago and in that hour I only finished 2.5 days...

     

    How fast do you guys even read :0

     

    http://i.imgur.com/tVw0xON.png

  22. Anyone got a different English patch for this game? The one provided apparently can't run on my system, and I redownloaded it just to make sure but still get the same error http://i.imgur.com/6WCp6Vy.jpg Using Windows 10 64-bit with Japanese locale on. Thanks in advance!
×
×
  • Create New...