Visual Novels Translation Status [09/09/2012]

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was it good for you?

I have no idea. I will have to find some good psychiatrist and ask him about this:cool:

Spamming is wrong. Granny told me so(or someone else). So in order to keep this thread useful I have to inform you that second part of Violated Hero (Okasare Yuusha ~Ririshiku Sekai wo Sukuu Hazu Datta Boku) which is Violated Hero 2 (Okasare Yuusha II ~Yuusha na no ni, Chinchin wo Pikupiku Sarete Bakari no Boku...~) will be translated by the same guy as before. There is something funny in those beasts raping that poor guy. I was thinking how the story would be, if the adventurer wasn't some poor kid but Rance... I'm scared of myself xD

According to 4chan, this saturday Rance translators are going to release translation of Widenyo. It's Mamanyonyo (Mamanyonyo) remake which can be found in Alice 2010. This game suppose to be endless so it should be kinda helpful for bored guys like me who are waiting for next releases.

My 1st post here! I'm amazed that I did that:p

the game looks realy fun

It's Mamanyonyo remake

This title looks fairly interesting, I hope its release's not a bad joke or something. Also, wouldn't that mean we're getting quite a lot of rance games this year?

What a disaster. You should consider your bad English.

Since when do we care about bad english anyway?

Quit spamming the translation thread with your ridiculous accusations.

True, even I know when it's time to stop.

This title looks fairly interesting, I hope its release's not a bad joke or something. Also, wouldn't that mean we're getting quite a lot of rance games this year?

Probably. Looks like Rance main translator is kinda weirdo so until he release this game I will be cautious. At this point he seems to be positive kind of freak so there is a hope for us.

Wait... DRAMAtical murder are yaoi right? because, Owh yea they are from Nitro+ Chiral but it didn't seems to have any Y-Scene? or maybe not?

I'm confused here. Anyway just saw Hinomaru the art kinda look like My GirlFriend Are President or my eyes are bluffing me. This gonna be on my list!

I am also cautiously optimistic about the Rance translations. It really sorta became a perfect storm of the many disparate Rance projects coming together under the whale god. There are now 3 separate translators each having some technical people of their own plus as far as I'm aware most of the hgtp technical people, image editors, etc. joined in with Roven-pan even before hgtp became totally defunct. So I actually believe they have the resources to deliver what is promised.

If the translators predictions hold out we will be getting 5,6, and maybe 3 by the end of the year, With 5 finishing before too long. Mamanyonyo is still scheduled for Saturday, apparently it took very little time to translate, to quote Ludo, "there's minimal dialogue in this game. But I decided to do it because it's a game that can keep you entertained for hours due to the fact that it literally has no ending, so it should help tide you guys over for the time being. Also it'll spark some discussion because of how the game works, you'll see anyway." I'm looking forward to it more as an indication of the level of translating we can expect from the other releases.

Ludo has streamed some of the gameplay for anyone who is curious LudoRathowm's Palace of Misery - live streaming video powered by Livestream.

Guess a little progress update for Hinomaru :

Good news everyone!

Hino’s arc is 80% (well 78.6%) compleate! We have 1.5 script files left till we enter our missing lines check and sent it off to editing…than after the files passed a QC check we will release a patch covering that arc! So stay tuned with us :3.

Also if you know anyone willing to help translate any other arcs shoot us a commit!

-Aeka

- and Kud Wafter :

SEEN2720 Wafter sections finished + 18 lines

Lines: 1537/1888 (81.41%)

Unicode Characters: 32061/39725 (80.71%)

KB: 87.61/108.47 (80.77%)

Total Lines: 4924/33132 (14.86%)

Total Unicode Characters: 109005/727218 (14.99%)

Total KB: 298.22/1971.25 (15.13%)

Sexy Demon Transformation is now released from MG. http://www.mangagamer.com/r18/Titles/Details/2FBD69B0-79F0-4E42-BD3E-4D7EC9D7C148/sexy-demon-transformation

Edited by strom
Sorry i couldn't reply in the last thread.

MG Secret project might be a Shuffle! title ej. "Essence" or "Really Really" (probably, as far as the rumours go)

Other hopeless cases believe it's either Akane no Iro or Mashiro iro, but we all know that's impossible.

From the colors and the fact that they have to port the game to different engine - I also think it might be one of the Shuffle! titles...

Katawa Shoujo was written in English first, so it makes more sense, but it has no voice-acting.

Katawa was an awesome game, even without voices! It was the first game in a looong time, where i completed all routes. I didnt know how the game were made, before after i completed it.. Thumbs up to those creators from me. Game is on my top5