Visual Novels Translation Status [09/15/2012]

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rance 3 - 30% Complete
  • Rewrite - 65255/101220 (64.47%) lines translated, common route patch out, Kotori/Chihaya/Lucia routes translated
  • Subarashiki Hibi ~Furenzoku Sonzai~ - 29695/54284 (54.7%) lines translated and 29598/54284 (54.5%) lines edited
  • Yosuga no Sora - Translation status is Common route 100%, Sora route 68.2%, Kazuha 87.8%, Akira 26.5%, overall 16076/39696 (40.5%) lines translated

So four VNs in my wasting list has a progrees this week. Ah, this is good. ヾ(*⌒ヮ⌒*)ゞ

no progress for Aiyoku no Eustia, Fortune Arterial and Yoakemae Yori Ruriiro Na, which is kind of disappointing but at least Rewrite and Yosuga no Sora is progressing, anyway, i'm thankful for the translating and keep up the good work guys !!! see ya next week.

Ohh man, i hear you. Looking forward to all of those myself

But I thought you liked that sort of thing.

Only if you are the giver and he's the receiver.

Update on Air and Brighter than Dawning blue

I figured I should post monthly updates, at least until I actually start translating AIR, just so people know what’s going on.

First up, I did some calculations and it seems Edger actually translated a whopping 28% of the game! I’ve also worked out that if I re-edit 10kb of his translation a day, I’ll have his portion tweaked in just over a month. So that’s the plan.

Yoake is going quite slowly right now, mostly because I’ve spent the last month looking for a house to live in for my fourth year at university. I’m also trying to spend less time at the computer, as recommended by my osteopath, to try and ease my back problems >.> (Long story.) I think in the future I’ll have to rethink my workload, because I can really only edit so much because I sit at the computer all day. For now though, full steam ahead on Rewrite, AIR and Yoake!

TL;DR - Progress is slow but it'll get done. Also explains why Air got an update this week.

Well, I just played the game for some hours so I can't say anything about its potential. My plan was to take a look at the characters and atmosphere, it's pretty good. I don't like the voice of Akane though, could have been more mysterious. So yeah, I'm really looking foward to the next patch, so the one where all the heroine routes will be translated.

Thank for your info.I am looking forward to it too.It is made by key so i think at least,it will not disappoint me .

I feel with you bro. Installed windows 7 two years ago and it was more than just a HUGE penis in the ass.

But I thought you liked that sort of thing.

Only if you are the giver and he's the receiver.

I think he'd be fine with you too.

http://imageshack.us/a/img269/2139/dontsayfrontofagirl.jpg

And an update from MG:

Boob Wars: Big Boobs vs Flat Chests

- Translation: 100%

- CG De-mosaic: 100%

- Interface image editing: 100%

- Scripting/Insertion: 100%

- Beta Testing: Finished

Otoboku: Maidens are falling for me!

- Beta Testing: In Progress

Harukoi Otome

Slave Witch April

Eroge!

- Interface image editing: 0%

- Scripting/Insertion: 0%

- Beta Testing:-

SSSS: Super Secret Sexy Spy

- Beta Testing: Starting Soon

Orion Heart

Title 1

- Translation: 0%

- CG De-mosaic: 0%

Title 2

- Translation: 0%

- CG De-mosaic: 0%

Good, good...

From what I know of that title it is supposed to be done late September - early October with Beta-testing. Depending on problems and who takes care of the text insertion we should see that title in November or December.

i liked the whole concept of the Anime so it kinda makes me sad.

I really AGREED to the anime concept .. - about the translations i wouldn't mind if they doesn't continued or "died" - At least they have the OVA~

*Open his pants* ````~

Ah, how considerate of you kuza. :o

Yes, thank you!! GER...~:p I seriously wouldn't mind if they "dead" besides Princess Lover has Anime and OVA, If the fans still wants more.. i can't do nothing about it~ And one more thing ..- DA H-Scene is still da same.