It seems that a lot of people are interested in the game and so I created this thread with mediafire links and a 100% savegame. It's basically a jump and run game where you've to fight different monsters. If you're dying then you can choose to continue (from the last savepoint) or to surrender. If you take the second option then you'll get a nice animated rape scene where the heroine's fucked by the monster you're loosing to. Attack with Z, shoot with X, jump with C or space. That's all you've to know.

http://imageshack.us/a/img849/3925/61d5c2acc5e9597167e205d.jpg

Producer: Oiran Ichimi

Title: Iris Action

Release: 2012/07/22

Size: 666 MB

Category: Jump & Run

Holiday Photos 2012 - Iris.zip.001

Holiday Photos 2012 - Iris.zip.002

Holiday Photos 2012 - Iris.zip.003

Holiday Photos 2012 - Iris.zip.004

The game folder already contains a 100% savegame so that you can watch all the delicious sex scenes without having to bother with the rest of the game. If you want to complete the game by yourself then just copy the 'config.dat' from 'Neuer Order' into the game dictionary. Neuer Order is the german word for New Folder, just sayin. If you're only looking for the savegame then use the download link below.

100% Savegame : config.dat

Edited by OneManArmy

I approve of this.

My favourite H - Game I ever played.

The Game Over Scenes are incredibly hot and truly a pleasure to watch.

It is also not really hard to get the scenes yourself, in case you wanna try to 100% it on your own.

Set Ryouna in the options on though.

Edited by Maxar
i dont always like games with rape in them but when i do i go with OMA's recommendation ^_^

Don't make it sound like I would give rape-game-recommendations on a daily basis, it's actually the other way around, rape games aren't my cup of tea either. Iris Action is just an exception.

Don't make it sound like I would give rape-game-recommendations on a daily basis, it's actually the other way around, rape games aren't my cup of tea either. Iris Action is just an exception.

i know, im the same was just joking around ;)

Links can't be accessed anymore. :(

Oh shit. Well, I'm not sure if it's working but I'll put my game into a zip archive and upload it on mediafire (it will automatically have a 100% savegame though). Please be patient.

Edit : Uploading will be done in 1 or 2 hours.

Edited by OneManArmy

Here's Mediafire's excuses;

For the first file:

The file you attempted to download is an archive that is part of a set of archives. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of split archives and the limit for this file has been reached. MediaFire understands the need for users to transfer very large or split archives, up to 10GB per file, and we offer this service starting at $1.50 per month.

For the second and third files:

The file you attempted to download is an archive that is damaged or possibly encrypted. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of broken or encrypted archives and the limit for this file has been reached. This file may only be distributed from a premium account.

Only the 4th file and the savegame are accesible.

Oh shit. Well, I'm not sure if it's working but I'll put my game into a zip archive and upload it on mediafire (it will automatically have a 100% savegame though). Please be patient.

I would appreciate it (hopefully mediafire doesn't come up with any new bs, like having a download size limit for free or nonresgistered users or something like that)

As for the 100% savegame though, there's no need for that, as i clarified above, the last two links are still available (although since you said you already starting uploading i guess this is moot).

Edited by IllyrioM
As for the 100% savegame though, there's no need for that,

Like I said before, I'm just uploading the content of my iris action folder and it contains a 100% AND a 0% savegame anyway. I won't delete the link for that 100% savegame though so that people can get it without having to download the whole game again. Oh and those mediafire excuses sound stupid btw.

Edit : Uh, I've currently upload problems so everything will take little bit longer. I already uploaded 3/4 parts though.

Edited by OneManArmy
  • 2 months later...
how do i extract these files? I used 7z but it says "unsupported compression method"

Get latest version of 7z, if that doesn't work redownload the archives.

I wouldn't say the gameplay is good, but the h-scenes really are. Good job finding this.

the problem is the 2nd part, its supposed to be 190 mb, but i have tried twice and it stopped at 128 mb. I will try again..but maybe you can check it yourself and reupload if necessary?

I think your download might be corrupted. I also had the same problem with the second part, stopped at 148mb for me, the first time but when I redownloaded it again it worked fine.