Visual Novels Translation Status [10/07/2012]

Still, robots should stay silent in Star Wars.

It's in my case a little bit more complicated. I've nothing against robots in general but I totally hate robot fighting stuff. I'm fine with mecha as long as I don't have to see any battles. Then again, is there a mecha anime, or visual novel, without fighting scenes? I don't think so.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You're right. I've never played Muv Luv. But it's look like I will have to do this. Game looks fun but it's mecha and G senjou won my heart at this point;) After G senjou I will start this. But if this game will be weak I will find you so be prepared!;p

Well its like this : go through muv luv extra , then unlimited , the alternative. I should warn you that i found extra borderline mediocre because of its setting and mostly unfunny jokes (except DORIRU MIRUKU PAAAANCHU! , and sumika gave me the power to continue) , but it is necessary go beat it for continuity. Unlimited is a prelude to Alternative so yeah beat that one too. And Alternative is putting it quite simple one of the best VNs ever made. It is very worth it to go through all of it just to get to Alternative. You MUST read it!!!111!111one!1!1111elevenone11!

Edited by iLoveTsundere
It's not from 0%. Yesterday there was 8%. But still they're fast as hell and as far as I know they're translations are really good. I hope that after Rewrite Ixrex will take Baldr Sky. I hate Mecha anime but this game looks promising.

I wish he would pick up majikoi and finish the remaining routes, I wonder how long that would take him..

The only good part about IS are the girls, the mecha part is horrible

Precisely.Anybody who likes IS does so because of the girls.The setting, the story, the battles and pretty much everything the anime has to offer besides the girls is just downright awful.

I wouldn't even classify it as a mecha anime to be honest, it's an echii / harem anime.

If you wanna know a bit about Mechas you should start by the obvious choice : The Gundam Series.

Code Geass can be counted as a mecha anime too but the focus ain't on the mecha battles, but rather on the psychological battles between the commanders.

Ive wanted to get into Gundam for a very long time now but when i asked opinions on it i was told it wasnt good :/

Depends on what you're looking for.

Gundam Seed and it's sequal Gundam Seed Desiny contain good mech action but the downside is the excessive teen drama.

Gundam 00 is a mix of the old(Multiply main characters with Gundams) and new(Current situation in the middle east); works quite well.

Gundam Unicorn - I've got no idea what's going on because you need to watch the early gundam shows with Amuro Ray and Char Aznable to understand the backplot.

Gundam Unicorn - I've got no idea what's going on because you need to watch the early gundam shows with Amuro Ray and Char Aznable to understand the backplot.

this is the one i was wanting to watch but the prequel to this, where it sets up Unicorn? played a old ps2 game of it made me want to watch it ever since

Ive wanted to get into Gundam for a very long time now but when i asked opinions on it i was told it wasnt good :/

There are bad gundam series and there are good Gundam series.It's like a HQ.You know, just like Batman has bad and good arcs?

Follow the advice above and you can't really go wrong with it.Though personally I wouldn't recommend seed.

haiz..seed is good and destiny was great for 1st 13 episodes till Kira is back >.>

then it turned out to be God Kira again for Kira's fans...

00 was good...still cant beat Zeta...

and Wing is awesome...

and heck..Dan mean its imba..