Visual Novels Translation Status [10/14/2012]

Yuri without H is called shoujo-ai, just like shounen-ai - yaoi without H.

Cool. It's still easier just to call them yuri. They're even labeled as such from the descriptions like in VNs like Aoishiro and Amaranto. In the end, laziness wins.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, about Widenyo, the translator said that he'll release it tomorrow.

This is good news. x)

He tends to be extremely bad at guessing release dates though, so probably end of October.

Oh, nvm then. :/

Amaranto full english patch released.

Proactive Protagonist tag eh...hrm, this is worth checking out. Besides, it's yuri. Muahahahaha~~ψ(*`ー´)ψ

roactive Protagonist tag eh...hrm, this is worth checking out. Besides, it's yuri. Muahahahaha~~ψ(*`ー´)ψ

Yuri without H is called shoujo-ai, dammit!!!

On a serious note, the game doesn't look that interesting, be sure to inform me if it's worth its time.

Tomorrow Boob wars is also released by Mangagamers

Sounds like an awesome plot. And pettan is obviously way better.

Edit featuring Amaranto : http://www.erojiji.net/index.php?/topic/1565-trifolium-garden-amaranto-japanese/

^Some tasty mediafire links

Edited by OneManArmy

I simply dont enjoy Yuri, not to mention Yuri=Female Protagonist, which for some reason i dont enjoy even more.

As for Yaoi... im not interested in it -.-

I can read Yuri, its just that i will most probably leave it unfinished because it will be too boring for me, oh well i hope that at least Vampire and Mystery Murder part will be interesting.

I simply dont enjoy Yuri, not to mention Yuri=Female Protagonist, which for some reason i dont enjoy even more.

As for Yaoi... im not interested in it -.-

I can read Yuri, its just that i will most probably leave it unfinished because it will be too boring for me, oh well i hope that at least Vampire and Mystery Murder part will be interesting.

http://i.imgur.com/aE7Fg.png

Amen brother.. Lets keep our hopes up!

There hasn't been any talks about actual progres in the translation of Majikoi in their IRC and it's ArchDemon whos been reuploading the old reviews.

On the other hand Aiyoku no Eustia Fione patch should be done in near future.

Widenyo patch got released. Bound to be typos since it hasn't been fully beta-tested, but whatever.

Game

わいどにょ.part1.rar download - 2shared

わいどにょ.part2.rar download - 2shared

わいどにょ.part3.rar download - 2shared

Update patch

alice2010_updater_ver104.zip

English patch

widenyo_eng_v1.exe

Install in order. It's easier to simply copy-paste the widenyo related files from the update zip into the Widenyo folder, overwriting some stuff.

Any installation instruction or something?I've been getting errors left and right.

EDIT : Managed to install the english patch, but I see no exe or whatever so idk how to start the game lol

EDIT 2 : Fixed, turns out I extracted all the files from the part 3 rar so there was a lot of stuff missing, once I extracted everything from the part 1 rar I got all the files I was missing.

Edited by Soren619
Any installation instruction or something?I've been getting errors left and right.

EDIT : Managed to install the english patch, but I see no exe or whatever so idk how to start the game lol

There's an exe in the folder. Anyways, be sure to add the update files before trying to run the patch.

Widenyo patch got released. Bound to be typos since it hasn't been fully beta-tested, but whatever.

Sweet! Rance, here I come!!!

Actually, I'll wait for another patch, I'm currently damn busy with other Visual Novels...

Game

わいどにょ.part1.rar download - 2shared

わいどにょ.part2.rar download - 2shared

わいどにょ.part3.rar download - 2shared

Thanks for those links. I just realized that 2shared is a pretty good hoster.

Edited by OneManArmy
Widenyo - Wide screen version of Mamanyonyo

Why is the tag in the version in the bottom of the vndb page all-ages and not 18+ unlike Mamanyonyo original? Did the translator not import the h-scenes? Or did the 18+ apply to Alice 2010 as a whole and Widenyo simply got caught in the generalization crossfire?

Edited by evollove