favorite visual novel quote

post your favorite vn quote or lines of dialogue

i'll start

Hanachirasu

Indeed i am a sinner, and yours is the hammer of justice. If i cared about the rightness of my actions, then i might have considered your position, even submitted myself to your fair judgement. Too bad for you that i do not.

Perhaps a better man would argue that he must keep fighting to honor the memory of those he has killed, so that their deaths will not be in vain- but i haven't even a glance to spare for the corpses piled beneath my feet

I'll tell you what has me so amused.

Your shouting at a falling meteor to GET OUT OF THE WAY BEFORE IT HURTS ITSELF.

G senjou/the devil on g strings -

evil owes its very existence to the vestigial remnants of mankind's bestial nature. Someone who seeks salvation through revenge, someone such as yourself who attempts to save his pathetic existence through misdeeds will soon realize the fragility of his own evil!! join me in laughter!!

Sharin no kuni -

summer comes, it gets hotter, it rains a bit, the fields are lush, the wind carries in the scent of greenery, i have a friend like ken chan with me... nothing changes but i'm happy the way things are.

^ i'm sure there are better ones by the awesome antagonist, but i liked this one best( or rather, i just don't remember the better ones :( )

Muv luv alternative -

What is it that drives us on?

What makes us stand back up when our bodies are battered and bruised?

It is the knowledge that devoting every part of ourselves to fighting against despair is the duty given to those who are still alive, and the fact that doing so is the one and only way to honor those who have given their lives for humanity's victory.

Listen to the voices of those sleeping in the Earth.

Listen to the voices of those who met their end at sea.

Listen to the voices of those who lost to the sky.

...the time has come for their dying wish to become a reality

Young soldiers are about to set off on a journey

They will be carrying with them the wishes of those still here, and of those long gone, as they depart to face the enemy alone and without backup.

Whether history chooses to glorify them or not...we will remember them.

We will carve into our hearts the noble deeds of those who are not permitted to reveal even their names.

...young ones

Do not forgive us for being unable to teach you anything but fighting

Do not forgive our inability to avoid sending you onto the battlefield

...I pray that your act of bravery will form the cornerstone of a world where we no longer send such young men and women into battle.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rewrite

I will save you .I will save you from those people who say you are a cursed existence without even knowing you. I will prove that curse doesn't exist in the world .And if you are so weak that you can't even tell them yourself,I will tell them for you .You don't need to do anything ,just sit back and believe on me

From G-Senjou no Maou

"Come, lovely child! Oh come thou with me! For many a game I will play there with thee!"

From Amaranto

"As long as humans are humans, fighting will not end. In the end, we can't perfectly understand each other."

"That's why...I thought of it. The one way the fighting could stop..."

"Are you saying that that's the End?"

"That's right. By the End, everything will be reset."

"And a new world without fighting will be created. By...Azoth."

From Fate/Stay Night

"Of course it does! Magic uses up your money, so it's something that drains your money the more you use it! I won't allow myself to be wrong!"

"___Are you kidding me...!? What are you thinking of, asking for a cheat like a special move to beat an opponent in one blow!?!!!"

[spoiler=muv luv alternative]"And you must never hesitate to stain your own hands with blood." - Yuuhi

Also , pretty much all of Radhabinod's speeches. And [spoiler=muv luv]TAKERUCHAN NO BAKAAAAAAAAAA! - goddess sumika

And as an honorable mention , [spoiler=dustmania]"Chiharu is my PLAYTHING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAH!" - Oshamanbe

fate/stay night-

Things like that happen. Its not like crying about it will change anything, and besides, being a monster doesn't sound so bad. It doesn't hurt now does it?

I never thought it was painful

I could turn aside most problems, and there was nothing i couldn't do.

so i have never been cornered like you, and i was never interested in what cornered people thought.

That's how i am. I don't understand other people's pain.

To be honest, i don't understand how much you've suffered or what cruel treatment you've received. I'm sorry, but I'm not even going to try to understand.

But Sakura,

even as insensitive as i am...

I never thought i was blessed

Let's be honest: there's just too many to mention. All the masterpiece VNs have a ton of amazing quotes if you really scour through them, some of which have already been mentioned here.

Fate/stay night (don't read unless finished with the VN completely)

Everything Kotomine Kirei says in this VN, more or less. Especially the last conversation he has with Emiya Shirou during the finale of HF. See my signature for one piece of it.

Also:

There is no sanity here. Our end will be the same, even if we accomplish our goals.

You will destroy it, while I will protect it.

But there is nothing to be gained, no matter whose goal is achieved. You came here knowing that.

-------This is a meaningless battle. We are two madmen engaging in useless folly.

His nature is evil. He was made that way after all. He was born to be evil from the very beginning.

He's not like people. This is a pure deity that people made.

But-------even if his actions are evil, we have yet to know what he thinks of it.

Those with defects at birth.

Those who were not wanted, even before birth.

It should show us the worth of worthless life: the meaning of birth.

Would it be able to forgive itself after destroying and losing everything?

That's what I would like to know.

I want to know if it is a crime to live as you are, when you are different from others.

One of the best antagonists I've ever seen in my life. Love that guy.

Oh and, let's not forget...

Muv-Luv

DORIRU MIRUKI PAAAANCHUUU~!!!

DRILL MILKY PUNCH!

Kikokugai - The Cyber Slayer

"I find that those who care nothing for the suffering of others are the ones who scream loudest at their own pain."

True Remembrance

“Maybe…see, it’s true. It hurts when you break up, or you’re blamed, or you’re hated. But…none of that hurts as much as being forgotten.”

G-senjou no Maou

"Money is the only way to gain trust."

Swan Song

"I'm ugly, and being ugly is a crime."

Katawa Shoujo

" ...so that's why I'm trying to figure out if there is something I need to figure out and then figure that out before it's too late and all hope is lost."

"I'm having my period and I need some help regarding that. However, I don't feel that our relationship is yet on the level where I could allow you to pull my underwear down in the girls' toilet even if you offer to."

"Why...? Why does all this happen? People are doing things I don't ask for and don't want and everyone keeps getting angry at me. I have no idea what's going on anymore, and can't stop feeling like I want to run away from everything...! I have no idea what's wrong with me!!"

"...Change is the scariest thing in the world to me. And I seriously don't know if I want to change into a person who could do the thing the teacher wants me to do. I don't know if I could even if I wanted to."

"I crush the note in my fist dramatically, bot no one is there to see it, and that makes me sad."

"This is me... All of me."

"Ivegottogodosomething!"

A humorous line from Demonbane.

The Lord God made Man in His image. Into a clump of clay breathed He life, and the First Man, Adam, was formed.

How great the works of God.

How great the works of God.

But Lord, oh Lord.

Our eyes fail us, and we cannot see You.

We grope for You blindly in the darkness.

Thirsting for Your Presence, we seek to follow in Your footsteps.

We infringe upon Your domain.

How sinful the works of Man.

How sinful the works of Man.

And today, once again, a sinner is born.

Quote Originally Posted by Saber

"___Are you kidding me...!? What are you thinking of, asking for a cheat like a special move to beat an opponent in one blow!?!!!"

is it me or this is a reference to shikis eyes

this is from duel savior

kaede:i cant even kill my self because im afraid of my own blood,what am i going to do?

taiga:hang your self.

kaede:imposible theres nothing i can do.

taiga:have you considered the merits of drowning

Not gonna bother with some of the longer ones that I could post so just gonna do two short ones from Sharin

It's not my fault the difference between our levels of education is showing

The more Tsun she is now, the more Dere she will be later

• 3 weeks later...

Well... there's my signature. :) And I'm sure I could probably find more if I really worked at it, but at the time, the only one that comes to mind is this:

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r115/jdcarnahan/float_like_a_duck.jpg

From Katawa

My Girlfriend is the President:

[spoiler=Morita]This is humanity's crystal of wisdom, an eroge.

Of course. 2D is the true paradise. It's the last utopia on Earth for a pure soul to arrive at.

"For Morita, eroge is equal to the Bible. If he swears by it, his story must be true.

As an erogamer, these quotes are gold.

most quotes from famous VN already taken hmm in that case how bout this:

[spoiler=piece of wonder]this is when the main hero ask certain someone why she like rain, "i love walking in the rain because no one can see me crying".

[spoiler=eien no aselia]"I'm the sinners thats why i must atone for it ".

[spoiler=koihime musou]"there is no way people can be ruled by tyranny and violence, they will fight back because they have nothing to lose".

[spoiler=princess waltz]"power is double edge sword, i must thread carefully".

and as grim reaper say "this whole living thing is highly overrated"

hmm there is plenty catchy lines vn, i would say tons of them

My Girlfriend is the President:

[spoiler=Morita]This is humanity's crystal of wisdom, an eroge.

Of course. 2D is the true paradise. It's the last utopia on Earth for a pure soul to arrive at.

"For Morita, eroge is equal to the Bible. If he swears by it, his story must be true.

As an erogamer, these quotes are gold.

morita(your quote is better) - http://i.tinyuploads.com/02u0ju.bmp

irina(tsundere comment)- http://i.tinyuploads.com/qzAV5r.bmp

http://www.tinyuploads.com/images/v5HdJz.bmp

qoo(this part feels good number 2)- http://www.tinyuploads.com/images/FLhzu8.bmp

(stupid couples comment) http://www.tinyuploads.com/images/tOh5GG.bmp

(wonderful parent) http://www.tinyuploads.com/images/PsE7xD.bmp

ran(..will tease you with her..)- http://www.tinyuploads.com/images/uZOoH8.bmp

jun(my breast eyes ain't no joke) - http://www.tinyuploads.com/images/c0mjjH.bmp

remi inferiority complex - http://www.tinyuploads.com/images/H2rPGz.bmp

i really like this vn.