• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what?????

lolz..

that updates were for Majikoi S

and Miyako route for Majikoi is currently at 70%

There is a route for Miyako for her in Majikoi S as well and with the current pace the route in the original

game will take years to translate... Before this update there was a higher change that her route in Majikoi S

was translated first.

We're proud to announce that #SlaveWitchApril will be available December 21st!

We're also proud to announce that #Shuffle will be available on Hard Copy by Christmas! Preorders open on Monday!

We've also made a lot of revisions to #Shuffle which will be available to current owners on Monday!

And our final announcement for tonight--we've licensed Tick Tack, the #Shuffle fandisc focused around Nerine!

We've also made a lot of revisions to #Shuffle

Did they mean only translation revisions?

Also I remember that somebody said that they were translating Really? Really! judging from the one distorted pic.

upd.

Our hard copy edition of Shuffle also features a revised translation, with over 9000 fixes and changes from the original edition.

I guess my guess was right after all ^^

Edited by Chipp12
There is a route for Miyako for her in Majikoi S as well and with the current pace the route in the original

game will take years to translate... Before this update there was a higher change that her route in Majikoi S

was translated first.

you mean continuation of miyako after story huh..

well..with the speed they been working at..

surely they'll be tired out due to the burst~~

Did they mean only translation revisions?

Also I remember that somebody said that they were translating Really? Really! judging from the one distorted pic.

Well... Personally I hoped for Shuffle Essence+ after seeing the picture - but Tick Tack will do.

I still wish that they would translate Shuffle Essence+ sometime.

guys every one knows a japanese dude

:rolleyes:

at least i know one

Oh good then.

you can translate any vn and he will help you

Well, since you know "one japanese dude", then why didn't you write: "I can translate any vn and he will help me" ?? I believe it's much more productive that way. :)

it's really better than waiting for years

Well, what are you waiting for, Just? Go translate it then! :>

We will be cheering for you. \o/

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
guys every one knows a japanese dude

at least i know one

you can translate any vn and he will help you

it's really better than waiting for years

hmm..how old were you again??

well...you wasted that much time of your life being a person you are now for not translating any VN

oh...btw

i have an adopted family in Japan i you need to know >.>

Real Imouto ga Iru is dead.Which is really a shame.The demo seemed really interesting.

Yeah, that doesn't surprise me either. Was picked up by an amateur translator. Could be nice if someone a bit more reliable picks it up... I need my dose of blood-related incest in a non-nukige.

Any suggestions as to some who are translated to English?

The sora patch is out in Yosuga No Sora, just have to e-mail the translator to get your patch. But you'll mostly be playing a partial VN, as Sora is the only route that is fully translated. Hoshizora No Memoria is another one. (You're looking for blood-related incest, and not just general recommendations, right?)

The sora patch is out in Yosuga No Sora, just have to e-mail the translator to get your patch. But you'll mostly be playing a partial VN, as Sora is the only route that is fully translated. Hoshizora No Memoria is another one. (You're looking for blood-related incest, and not just general recommendations, right?)

Yeah,but if there aren't that many translated non-blood related works too.As to Yosuga no Sora,waiting on the full patch 'cause I don't like to play partially translated (full) games.

Yeah, I'm a bit disappointed. :(

But, don't have to worry. Cuz Just knew a japanese dude. Just Playing can translate any vn and he will help him. Aww yeah! Right Just? ; )

Hah if only that were true xD