Visual Novels Translation Status [12/09/2012]

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because this is obviously not a provocation right?

Seriously wolf, why do you insist on trying to argue?You always end up contradicting yourself and making yourself look stupid, there's really nothing in it for you.

Well whatever, move on with the topic and say whatever you like, there's no point in arguing with either you or ulti.

claimed that im arguing

though i didnt..

i was just pointing out the facts

It was intended as a light sarcasm joke. Why so serious? :eek:

Seriously wolf, why do you insist on trying to argue?You always end up contradicting yourself and making yourself look stupid, there's really nothing in it for you.[/QUoTE]

How can there be an argument when there is no topic for me to argue for? :o But it's fine. Keep blaming other people for your own mistake Soren, since that's what you excel at.

Meh. Have a nice day.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf

saw that there were several pages in vntl thread

expected some translation status updates or news

read thread

:(

but i guess desi's post was good news - ixrec continuing rewrite translation is a great thing

:)

Majikoi S Update... or maybe not

From the editor: "Finals start next week, so we didn't get any time to get anything done. Hopefully things will pick back up afterward."

Meanwhile, the secret thingy I was talking about last week are the after stories.

- Wanko route, as you know, has been put on hold (?) as the TL hasn't reported in for a while.

- We now have a new TL, who knows Japanese pretty well, so he's trying his hand at the Momoyo after story. Pun-kun is going to TLC, to make sure there aren't any 'major' fuck-ups. We also have an editor for those routes as well (if he's not available, it'll be me editing).

Status remains unchanged at 50% translated 20% edited, as the editor has said, because of the finals. It will probably be like that next week as well, but with winter break, Pun-kun will probably get things done faster.

So good news for the people that want the entire thing complete. Looks like they might have found a reliable translator for the after stories.

Ixrec also started on Moon and did nearly 1k lines of that.

And here I thought you're talking about the visual novel Moon which's already translated...

I need some sleep...

Oh and here's ulti insulting people again, even though he says he never insults anyone.

Hey desi, is it just me or...?

The usual shitstorm

7525-shitstorms-suck-ass.jpg

another war of words in the translation thread? i wonder who the culprits/ enticers were? :rolleyes:

Seriously wolf, why do you insist on trying to argue?You always end up contradicting yourself and making yourself look stupid, there's really nothing in it for you.

Well whatever, move on with the topic and say whatever you like, there's no point in arguing with either you or ulti.

Soren you wont win against them trust me....they wont let you lol

Alright... "Cannon Ball ~Neko Neko Machine Rage Race!~ "

I have no idea what this is, But now i'm interested.

Anyway: im also surprised that 3 of the "Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke" games are being translated, i never really got into them or enjoyed them, Did anyone else here enjoy them?

They are nice, especially good after a long VN (Clannad, F/S N) to take a break with.

I definitely have to agree with this. The games aren't great or anything (unless you're a hardcore yuri fan) but they contain a short and sweet story so that you won't get bored (unless you're a harcore yuri hater).