Visual Novels Translation Status [01/06/2013]

I think it's like LB EX, the original game + extra routes in it. It's not listed as a separate game or fandisc and it's on 2 DVDs(Chou Dengeki Stryker).

Oh, very well then, thank you. Simple choice in that case for me --> wait for Chou, if wanting to read Dengeki Stryker.

Side note: really wanted Hiruko to have a route before when I first looked up Dengeki on VNDB, and now she actually got one. ^^

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's like LB EX, the original game + extra routes in it.

No! It's more like Shuffle Essence, so the original game + extra routes ... not funny?

Side note: really wanted Hiruko to have a route before when I first looked up Dengeki on VNDB, and now she actually got one. ^^

Hiruko is sadly not as awesome as you may think. =\

She's one of those "I'm the most beautiful person ever" characters, totally annoying.

But hey, she's the only good looking heroine of the whole game (+1 for not having big boobs) so go for her.

Wasn't Hiruko a super-high level tsundere?

Also, she's not the most annoying, Jack is for me the most annoying, no reason for it, I just hate that character.

Fucking hater! Go put a dot in front of "Liar Soft would like to bring Steampunk titles over." already. It's been like that for half a year :/

Wasn't Hiruko a super-high level tsundere?

She is a tsundere but has sadly (like I said before) that "I'm the most beautiful person ever" attitude.

Also, she's not the most annoying, Jack is for me the most annoying, no reason for it, I just hate that character.

I never said anything about her being the most annoying character though.

And I agree with you when it comes to Jack, he's one of the worst characters I've ever seen.

Fucking hater! Go put a dot in front of "Liar Soft would like to bring Steampunk titles over." already. It's been like that for half a year :/

You do realize that there was a dot in there for half a year now right? :p

THE ROMANCE IS ALMOST HERE!!!! I can taste it. (Wish Witch Hunt didn't hide it for so long but glad to see its almost done)

http://s.vndb.org/sf/89/34589.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/TSVdt.jpg

ALL AGES = NO ROMANCE NO CLOSURE - You should know better. You disappoint me, butler. :o

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
Is it just me or Rose Guns Days' graphic is a lot better than Umineko/Higurashi series?

"Jirō Suzuki, Sōichirō and Yaeko Ninagawa" Those 3 artists helped Ryukishi for Rose Guns Days, though Ryukishi still drew a few sprite's in the game.

The reason it doesn't have a badly drawn art was because Rose Gun Days' wasn't drawn by Ryukishi. Thank God for that.

-.-

just one question about Aiyoku no Eustia, can i play the fione's route till the end of the game ? or when the story get the most interesting .............

You can play Fione's route till the end. If you familiar with G-Senjou no Maou, the route is just like that. It's the 'what if' situations.

EDIT: And no, it's not the end of the game.

just one question about Aiyoku no Eustia, can i play the fione's route till the end of the game ? or when the story get the most interesting .............

In the game a specific points where you can choose to go for a character route (which's pretty much some lovey dovey + one h) or you can choose to continue the main story. I wouldn't recommend you to start the game.

In the game a specific points where you can choose to go for a character route (which's pretty much some lovey dovey + one h) or you can choose to continue the main story. I wouldn't recommend you to start the game.

totally get your point, but man it's just so irritating that it ain't progressing at al or at so slow pace that is looking like it's stay still, and when i see what will be translated by mangagemer, except Dengeki Stryke, all is just nukige, i'm pretty sure that except dengeki i won't play any of those. It's hard to believe that is so much profitable to translate nukige games, well the reason probably is that it contains far less text. Anyway now at least i know if i feel like it i can play fione's route. OneManArmy thanks for the advice hope you will get that 11eyes soon but not before Aiyoku no Eustia :p

totally get your point, but man it's just so irritating that it ain't progressing at al or at so slow pace that is looking like it's stay still, and when i see what will be translated by mangagemer, except Dengeki Stryke, all is just nukige, i'm pretty sure that except dengeki i won't play any of those. It's hard to believe that is so much profitable to translate nukige games, well the reason probably is that it contains far less text. Anyway now at least i know if i feel like it i can play fione's route. OneManArmy thanks for the advice hope you will get that 11eyes soon but not before Aiyoku no Eustia :p

You are pretty much correct, It seem nukige are good for quick money because certainly there are people who play for hentai first and story second.

and according to them the over all 2012 sale rank#1 is Boobwar follow by Dengeki Stryker then Magical Teacher. Yet the rest of the list are story driven games

My guess are the Nukige game are quick money maker but does sell well only for short time (since many nukige by MG dont made it to the list)

while the story based one can sell for a long time but made up for lower number in selling.

check out the MG staff blog entry "The World’s Not Over!" for the list