Visual Novels Translation Status [02/10/2013]

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[*]Amagami - "237/1966 original edition scenario scripts translated (~12.05%)"

[*]Fate/Hollow Ataraxia- 89.4% translated

[*]Grisaia no Kajitsu - Makina route 605/1161 (52.1%) translated, overall 4584/5913 (77.53%) kb translated, 3315/5913 (56.07%) kb edited

[*]Hoshizora no Memoria ~ Eternal Heart - 9.6% translated

[*]Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate - 51/404 files translated

[*]Majikoi A - Sayaka 15% translated, 5% edited, Azumi 5% translated

[*]Tenshin Ranman - Prologue patch released, 816.4/4560 (17.90%) translated

Woo Majikoi A, Fate/HA, Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate, Tenshin Ranman, Grisaia no Kajitsu

Btw, Majikoi A is a fandisk. Majikoi S was a sequel.

Edit:

Wow I didn't realize that Yoakemae Yoki Ruriiro Na was being translated .-.

[*]Yoakemae Yori Ruriiro Na - Feena normal fully edited!

I was going to play it with machine translations. /o/ I guess I don't have to.

Edited by Flaze

They are literally on the home straight with Little Busters EX, just Saya's route and then we can play (after editing and all that stuff is done obviously) Wonder how long it will take them to finish translating Saya's route. Wanted to play this for ages.

They are literally on the home straight with Little Busters EX, just Saya's route and then we can play (after editing and all that stuff is done obviously) Wonder how long it will take them to finish translating Saya's route. Wanted to play this for ages.

It'll probably be several months until we see a EX/ME patch...unless they plan to release a partial with Sasami and Futaki like they were possibly saying earlier.

On a side note: Info about the final final patch for Rewrite.

Final patch should be coming out soon.

Edited by desi
No im confused, Havet Rewritte Already Complete english patch, So whats is the Rewritte Final Patch for?

Yeah, Rewrite has a complete patch out. This will be the final patch with mistakes fixed, etc.

I'm happy two people stepped up and started translating Majikoi A, but they are priorizing it over finishing Tsubame's route (95% and stucked, really...) and, inside Majikoi A, they are not doing Benkei's route (the one most asked for) and priorizing Sayaka's over Ayumi's, despite the first one being fairly boring by what everyone is saying.

I feel like they have been trolling since New Year, doing bad decisions in purpose =X

I'm happy two people stepped up and started translating Majikoi A, but they are priorizing it over finishing Tsubame's route (95% and stucked, really...) and, inside Majikoi A, they are not doing Benkei's route (the one most asked for) and priorizing Sayaka's over Ayumi's, despite the first one being fairly boring by what everyone is saying.

I feel like they have been trolling since New Year, doing bad decisions in purpose =X

i believe Tsubame is in editing phase and Pun-Kun is trolling as usual...

while...Sayaka is awesome imo~~

Sorry for the noob question but on vndb i just read about Hinomaru and i see the status is 90-95% vor Hinos Arc.

So about how much time this is gonna take to finish ?

Thanks

Probably a while. They don't really have good, steady progress but they recently posted on their website Dote it up in 2013! «

Also,

Rewrite final patch (typo fix patch) released + author interviews.

Rewrite Final Patch Released (plus an author interview) « Amaterasu Blog

But over Benkei's route (lots of fights and awesomeness) and Azumi (Yamato ninja!? O_O)? Impossible!

hoho....surely she beat those 2 >.>

after all she;s Mayucchi sister...

aka the best of the best~~

For everyone that loves Monster Girls, the 100% patch for Violated Hero 2 is out!

For everyone that doesn't love Monster Girls...you suck.

nah..we dont hate monster girl..

we just hate stupid RPG >.>

I'll check it out, but considering that the 1st one was really bad in my opinion I'm not having high hopes for it.

Patch link - VH2 English Translation Done! « dargothtranslations

agreed..

in fact the first is boring..

unlike the real MGQ