11 eyes (I apologize in advance)

Hello everyone, just to say this first I do not wish to be a troll or whiny child. If this thread feels like it is, moderators feel free to delete it you won't hurt my feelings. However, I must implore any translation group (I would bow on the floor if I could and I know I'm a baka for asking this) to translate this game. I know many have tried and all have failed, but I wish a reputable translation group would pick up the project. Or if anything, Remove it from the translation status threads so it won't get people's hopes up. Thank you for listening to my selfish rant.

Guest loppez
Says the person who doesn't understand japanese either.

do you really think all people can speak only one language?

btw there is one thing that bothers me. native english speakers often don't learn languages. i always think it is a big waste.

it has been about 6 months when i started learning english. i know that i make a lot of mistakes but still i can understand a lot. this is what i need because native speaker make mistakes too. nobody cares so much about this. english is really easy. so is japanese. grammar is easy. only kanji and formal forms are pain in the ass. still 1,5 hour per day is enough to read and understand vns in 1,5 year. reading newspaper is a different story thogh o_O.

do you really think all people can speak only one language?

Please stop to interpret things I never said. What I wanted to say is that you don't have any rights to tell a person "stop crying around emo kid and just learn japanese" if you didn't learn the language on your own.

Dude, you really need to learn how to interact with people.

I'll have to agree with you. Why continue an argument? Not exactly polite to tell someone to "go cry, emo kid."

I know that feeling, black. *look at Baldr Sky and Cartagra* :/

However, I don't think (to use your word) a reputable translation group would come to this site, much else read your thread, though. There's nothing we can do. (except learning the language)

The only reason I started studying Japanese a month ago (and I'm still doing it)...was because of Baldr Sky & 11Eyes... The anime for 11Eyes was shit. I heard from someone on some random forums comparing the anime and the VN. From what I saw in the comparison post...the anime was a shitty adaptation. And so after I saw that post, I started to do Japanese. Once I saw the shitty progress on Baldr Sky, I started working even harder xD.

Edit: I actually started 3 months ago (Japanese study) and I'm still on Hiragana xD (busy with other subjects xd computer science, math, economics, etc + laziness + anime distractions). Recently started studying more intensely.

Edited by Flaze
  • 4 years later...