[Seiha] Little Witch Romanesque Kickstarter Project

A translation is a derivative work and the license holder retains the sole right to make derivative works--whether money is involved or not. Fan translation for free is still copyright infringement, which is why you often see free fan translations getting C&D'd.

Copyright infringement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The law on the matter is extremely clear and shouldn't be a matter of debate.

Edited by sanahtlig
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know Aroduc's response to the DMCA for Kickstarter?

Well, that’s that then. All the more time I have to focus on Seinarukana and nothing but, I guess. No, I have no idea what’s next for LWR yet and at best, it’s likely cold storage for a long while. Yes, I am at least a little happy to see that this kind of thing is indeed viable. Yes, I am confused how they still haven’t actually contacted me myself besides the snippy letter, but I think we’re long past technicalities. I’m thankful to everyone who tried to support it though, so thank you.

/3charlimit

I go on a hiatus for 2 days and my thread goes up in flames.

But, just to clarify where the flame war actually started:

I think it's pretty clear who started it. :p

just read the post before it...

thats the one that initiate the war~

Or maybe you should reread that and actually allow a thought that you were on the wrong here hmm? Disturbing little thing i know. Be a man and stop trying to weasel out of being a flame war starter. The post before that one is post that MADE you start flame war but it didnt initiate it, you did. By responding the way you did. Like you always do.

Or maybe you should reread that and actually allow a thought that you were on the wrong here hmm? Disturbing little thing i know. Be a man and stop trying to weasel out of being a flame war starter. The post before that one is post that MADE you start flame war but it didnt initiate it, you did. By responding the way you did. Like you always do.

right..

so im still the FLAMER...

oh well...not like i'll be bothered...

since im not the one on the wrong side thing time~

Thats what happens when Ultimecea comes into play, he starts flaming around never accepting other people opinion.
You are right OMA , quoting yourself feels awesome. Seeing as you were silent in this thread past 2 days Ulti I was hoping you actually grew up and learned from your mistake and simply decided not to touch this topic again. Seems I was wrong.
. Seeing as you were silent in this thread past 2 days Ulti I was hoping you actually grew up and learned from your mistake and simply decided not to touch this topic again.

too bad..i didnt do anything wrong this time..

after all..

im not the one that starts pissing around and flaming others this time..

read the previous post properly and try to estimate properly in which part of my first post actually a suggestive of flaming??

Seems I was wrong.

so..yeah..

you were way wrong this time bro~

Seriously guys, you bore the shit out of me. If you start a flame, than you are at least responsible for it being interesting.

Let me help you a bit by fueling your anger:

"Aaeru is awesome"

"I love the Da Capo 3 machine translation"

"Moogy is random and useless"

"I love censored VNs. There should be only all ages versions of 18+ novels"

"Where is the TickTack crack?!?!??!?!"

So, you ready now? Let's roll then...

Seriously guys, you bore the shit out of me. If you start a flame, than you are at least responsible for it being interesting.

sadly..the one that starts the provoking post went away since he cant overcome the insults that he given out and received..

future more..the flame-baiter is dead somewhere after swallowed fumes from switchy..

so..there wont be any more story~

Let me help you a bit by fueling your anger:

we shall see

"Aaeru is awesome"

yeah..i know you love him

"I love the Da Capo 3 machine translation

great..then get Aaeru to release HIS patch..after all you were Aaeru lover

did HE chicken out??

he was so brave when talking bout IT here

"Moogy is random and useless"

He's better than you in anyway..

at least he did contribute..

if you ignored the fact he's a bastard that is~~

"I love censored VNs. There should be only all ages versions of 18+ novels"

Ahh...good good

can you be a dear and buy Kono Oozora ni, Tsubasa wo Hirogete for us??

i'll take it as a token for your contribution to the forum :rolleyes:

"Where is the TickTack crack?!?!??!?!"

Ivan!!

another spambot was detected!!!

post reported for spamming~~~

So, you ready now? Let's roll then...

hmmmm..your flame-baiting is too cheesy and meh

you should learn from LOPPEZ..

he's the best IDIOT for the JOB

angry bla bla

So I succeeded this easily? That's kinda sad. Btw. I'm amazed you praised Loppez. His troll-technique is extemely simple and basic ("you are shit - now flame me back..."). You know who my fcking idol in this matter is? Moogy. Nobody can beat this guy at trolling. He could write a "Trolling for Dummies" book easily.

edit: 100th post. On a topic like this... I am dissappoint

So I succeeded this easily? That's kinda sad.

if you consider thats flaming then you're wrong

Btw. I'm amazed you praised Loppez. His troll-technique is extemely simple and basic ("you are shit - now flame me back...").

Loppez aint a troll..

he's a weakling....

im just telling you that loppez is better than you...thats all

You know who my fcking idol in this matter is? Moogy. Nobody can beat this guy at trolling. He could write a "Trolling for Dummies" book easily.

Meh...i'm fine with moogy..

at least he knows whats right from wrong~

I AM the person who started the flamewar and I WAS wrong.

Can we end this shit now?

ehh?????????

didnt the flame-war stopped like ages ago?????

i mean it stop when loppez and the other guy were annoyed and they quit...

all that was left were me and few others spamming~~~~~~

Meh...i'm fine with moogy..

at least he knows whats right from wrong~

*HAHAHAH* That's the funniest statement of this thread. You officially made me LOL, congratulations^^

I guess the thread is dead now, see you on another one~~~

~watches the credit roll~

*HAHAHAH* That's the funniest statement of this thread. You officially made me LOL, congratulations^^

thats the truth..unless you cant bring yourself to admit it~

I guess the thread is dead now, see you on another one~~~

~watches the credit roll~

/me applauding cross for a splendid self narration..

congrats..you have make a great movie~~~~~~~~~

thats the truth..unless you cant bring yourself to admit it~

I wanted to leave this thread alone because Ultime simply cant even stand a thought about being wrong but... YOU SAYING THIS KIND OF THING NOW!? When you are the one most of the times who cant .... On offtopic(even bigger one) I dont mind you doing flame war, its a really interesting thing to read and laugh at, whats annoying me is that you yourself think that you are not flaming and are always in right. Well thats it from me. Cya. Someone kill this thread please.

..............................................................................................................What the fuck just happened?

The original topic is dead (because the translation is dead), so the topic has shifted to the next most productive topic: how to avoid senseless flaming by respecting those you disagree with, and arguing the idea rather than the person.

Supposedly there's evidence for a concept known as "group IQ". By refusing to debate civilly, a few social misfits can bring down the "IQ" of the group as a whole.

Some background reading for those interested: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collective_intelligence

[Atlee and Pór suggest that] maximizing collective intelligence relies on the ability of an organization to accept and develop "The Golden Suggestion", which is any potentially useful input from any member.
Edited by sanahtlig
Well, that’s that then. All the more time I have to focus on Seinarukana and nothing but, I guess. No, I have no idea what’s next for LWR yet and at best, it’s likely cold storage for a long while. Yes, I am at least a little happy to see that this kind of thing is indeed viable. Yes, I am confused how they still haven’t actually contacted me myself besides the snippy letter, but I think we’re long past technicalities. I’m thankful to everyone who tried to support it though, so thank you.

Got to admit... I want to read Seinarukana more than LWR.