Violet Hill: A Community VN Project - Development

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about that.. XD Vok, our musician, is currently working on some tunes for both OP and ED.

Better prepare that sexy voice of yours, cause you'll be recording the ED soon!

Don't miss your chance because right now I've a stupid influenza and so the most awesome voice ever. Anyway, does this mean that I don't have to write the lyrics?

Clanned OP feat. OneManArmy - YouTube

Looking forward to more of this sexy voice.

Well, this time I'll be way more serious about the whole thing because it's gonna be an ED for a game in which people invested a huge amount of time. Back then when I recorded the clannad OP I was drunken and randomly decided to click the record button of audacity without even having the right lyrics.

Umm, if youd still need music background for Violet Hill.

I have an recorded piano music, they are 3 version.

The Moonlight on the Other Side (1)

The Moonlight on the Other Side (2)

The Moonlight on the Other Side (3)

Feel free to use this. I will be pleased if you use this on your great VN.

I'm looking forward your project, and thank you for your good work :o

Reminds me that I tried to make my own music two years ago and failed like a boss.

oh yes,i still have it on my HDD .....i sometimes listen to it to ease my digestive tract after a night of burritos and vodka. nothing like your sweet voice to ease my constipation.

oh yes,i still have it on my HDD .....i sometimes listen to it to ease my digestive tract after a night of burritos and vodka. nothing like your sweet voice to ease my constipation.

I wasn't talking about my version of the first Clannad OP which I made while being drunk but about terrible music tracks.

1.how many BGMs do u need?

2.what are the BGMs that you have in mind?

3.whats the theme tat you are considering? gothic? castelvania? sci-fi (star trek or Halo?)

oh yech Hel if you like drop the information on what you want on the BGM too, I will look through the music I had, mostly from music game such as GuitarFreak DrumMania and other game.