Visual Novels Translation Status [11/23/2013]

I found a full English translated •Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai ported to PSP already

youre an idiot , but thats not really news.

its being patched with partials out. stop talking shit out of your ass on a daily basis , if you dont know what youre talking about , dont talk about it at all. also "ported to PSP" lulz , like someone already pointed out it is a PSP game on its own , not a port.

also in the REAL translator site they strictly ask other sites to STOP hosting prepatched oreimo isos with their partials, it makes their job of keeping things under the radar harder so that they dont get C&D'd by banpresto. that site you linked doesnt convert shit , they just take isos and re-post them.

Edited by iLoveTsundere
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

youre an idiot , but thats not really news.

its being patched with partials out. stop talking shit out of your ass on a daily basis , if you dont know what youre talking about , dont talk about it at all. also "ported to PSP" lulz , like someone already pointed out it is a PSP game on its own , not a port.

also in the REAL translator site they strictly ask other sites to STOP hosting prepatched oreimo isos with their partials, it makes their job of keeping things under the radar harder so that they dont get C&D'd by banpresto. that site you linked doesnt convert shit , they just take isos and re-post them.

yea I know that game is already a psp game. but it was not English translated AND on the psp. also it is not prepatched, plus if they want to keep things under the radar then whats the point in posting it on the net? I know they do not translate, they just upload, but that doesn't give you the right to criticize others. I am not starting a fighting with you. I have been in too many fights with critical people about stupid stuff to get in that again. Thought someone might like the info

I found a full English translated •Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai ported to PSP already

Ore no Imouto (English Patched v0.3.4) [JPN-PSP-ISO] – NicoBlog

this site does a lot of uploading vns to psp. some Japanese some English patched ad also ports some from pc to psp. click the taqgs or psp games list to see the others.

Let's see:

This patch contains the translations of the following routes:

- Common Route

- Kuroneko Route

- Kirino Route

As you see, it's not fully translated. For the next time please read the whole page.

full English translated •Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai ported to PSP

yea I know that game is already a psp game. But it was not english translated AND on the psp. Also it is not prepatched

... We do not call the insertion of English translation/patch into a Jap PSP VNs as "ported", just so you know.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf