Visual Novels Translation Status [11/23/2013]

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MGQ part 3 update

Total: 130253/130253 (100%)

All that remains now is bug checking and editing, which will still take quite a few hours. I’m planning on the patch being done and out by around 10pm on Friday, December 6th. I’m going out of town for Thanksgiving for the next 5 days, so that’s the major slowdown here.
Nukige actually sell, story titles don't =

No that's not true.

According to Mangagamer themself, story titles sell more then NUkige, but they don't make as much money from them, because they cost more to translate and localise than nukige.

No that's not true.

According to Mangagamer themself, story titles sell more then NUkige, but they don't make as much money from them, because they cost more to translate and localise than nukige.

I'd like to get source on this one.

Obviously, i don't have full data of whole mangagamer's sales, but 68% of $ ED users spent on mangagamers site (thru buy the game - support game's author links) were on nukiges. Nukige releases I'm posting are also getting more views/downloads - for example Bukakke ranch has triple, and Eroge has double, of the number of Yumina downloads.

From what I remember from official mangagamer forum posts, their worst selling title (if you don't count "all ages" versions of kira kira etc. ) till date is hinata bokko, and they are really disapointed by kara no shoujo performance as well - they were expecting much more sales on this one.

[citation needed]

....what are you asking for the link?

You say ported, but this IS for PSP.

Full patch? Is this a joke? if not this is actually awesome

no joke. there is this site that ports a few like clanned to psp and aslo English patched iso games like "A drug that makes you dream" and more.

....what are you asking for the link?

Yes, I would assume so since the psp translation of Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai isn't finished yet on the translator's website, so a link would be nice.