This Eroge is too goddamn hard!Is there a trainer for this?

If you ever thought about something like this you most probably played Daibanchou or Rance.

To be honest i have no idea if there is trainer for this or that game but i can help you cheat the game with this walkthrough.

First we need a program that can edit memory tables inside of the game.

Download program called SpoilerAL u can download it here

Next thing on the list to do is download game tables for the program, u can get them here.

!WARNING!THIS IS NOT MY LINK I WOULD BE GLAD IF SOMEONE REUPLOADED IT AND POSTED LINK SO I COULD UPDATE IT.

Extract this SSG.7z into ssg folder inside of SpoilerAL.

Start up the game(yes game has to be already working before u start up the program) load game, and minimize it.

Now start up SpoilerAL(u need applocale so that it would work correctly).

Time for a shock, yeah program is in japanese.

No we wont translate this, yes you are going to have some nice fun with guessing whats what.

I will be honest with you guys those images im adding as attachments arent mine so dont hit me, but i will try to tell u what and how.

On those images u can see that this person is trying to cheat Daibanchou(i tried it too and it worked perfectly)

Let's start with snap711 , first we need to change sorting so that it would sort by program.exe then on the left we choose name of the process, in order to learn it just press ctl+alt+del. For Daibanchou its system40 after that on the bigges screen there u choose the name of the game the one highlighted is of course Daibanchou, click nr 4.

You noticed something? Yeah, we just entered the main hacking screen(there are 2 only one is important for us u can see on images which one).In Daibanchou u can have problem in only 2 things BP and fights, on snap714 u can see a big BP in blue, dont use it untill phase where u actually use BP(it doesnt work properly before that).As for fights u need to click LMB on those Japanese words that are white highlited on that screen, this opens all of your characters, choose the one you are interested in upgrading and click it.Oh sh*t lots of japanese words and bushes, which one is which eh ? Look at snap716 if u want to have strongest character ever just click one by one everything from that pink on top of the image(but not pink)and max it!WARNING u need to have that 16changed into 10(its blue on screen).Statistic wont change immediately, easiest way for them to change when u want is to enter item/inventory screen and exit it.

Thats about it folks, with this kind of tips u can cheat any japanese strategy game ,that is if u use your brain.

snap711.jpg

snap714.jpg

snap716.jpg

Edited by Daeverius

Now THAT is confusing.

I just use Cheat Engine, works fine for most games (Monster Girl Quest, Princess Waltz, Kingdom, LWR) I think it may have worked for Brave Soul, but I havn't played that for months. (and didn't play much of it cause my external hard drive, where I kept all my games, died)

Only game I had trouble cheating on was Pretty Soldier Wars A.D. 2048

Then again, I havn't played many games involving statistic kinda stuff, so this may be a good idea for those games Cheat Engine doesn't work for.

Well after looking around a bit (couple of minutes bit,so not very hard), I've seen some people having trouble using CE on Daibanchou, so this will help those people.

I wasn't trying to criticise you, but your title was a bit misleading.

Then again, people say it's easy to find hp and exp, and one guy gives a way to get more BP

(...

the BP part :

the only way that i discovered to hack the bp was to wait till we can ask for loans when you can do that just ask a lot of BP lets say 1000

search cheat engine 1000

go in game pay/ask more money lets say 1500

search 1500

now edit the value to -9000 for example

EDIT: then just go to the bs loaner and choose payup then you will have the money ^^

hope that helps

...)

(...

1-take a loan

2-search the total of your debt

3-pay 100

4-search for total debt

5-change to -90000

6-go to pay full debt it should say (pay full debt -90000

...)

and another guy says how to get the other values once you've found hp

if u fund hp just count some byets down and u get atk,hit and eva for example:

curent hp offset: 06538970

normal hp offset: 06538978

atk offset: 06538980

hit offset: 06538984

eva offset: 06538988

remember it`s just en example not the real offset the change every game

Now I'm not saying your hacky tool thing is useless, but Cheat Engine may be easier for the majority of users to understand/use

Also note I havn't played this game so I don't know if the aforementioned CE hacks work, but searching can usually find answers.

Edited by Avenger

If im right, Cheat Engine is that thing where u first write value of something and then try to find it right?

Advantage of SpoilerAL is that u dont really have to search for anything(if you know japanese).

I remember i tried to hack A.D. Wars with the method i mentioned and it was for me much harder than using that SpoilerAL

I just used a hacked save with 999999 gold and all the items on Sengoku Rance, was tired of losing after 70 rounds and getting pummeled by the demon army

Sengoku Rance is more about quality over quantity, you must use tactic and exploit events. Although i found it pretty easy to beat game on my first try - 0 points in the end but still game is beatable.

Why jump to cheating so quickly?

Use a walkthrough or go forums first.

Cheating ruins the fun of Sengoku Rance and Daibanchou Big Bang Age, frankly i was move peeved about the difficulty of activating flags and clearing characters.

Whoever made the character clear walkthrough for DBA you sir are a legend.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Hi, i need help. Your guide is useful for me. I've been able to access the hacking screen. But when i tried to change the amount of BP i have it just didb't work. It always, somehow magically change my DP to 0, yes 0

Edited by EntaroAdun
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Figured I'd bump this topic since it's the most relevant. With the new english patch out for Kichikuou Rance I figured I'd enjoy replaying it without straining myself with my bad Japanese. I decided to fire up cheat engine since I wanted to edit the money amounts and it's like the one value I can't find for anything. It may be a long shot but has anyone else had any luck with it either with cheat engine or another program?