Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.................... i cant believe u find the adoroble term "onii chan" annoying.. it makes me excited as hell. to be honest , i havent played her route yet, only kazuha's but i know it is awesome , waiting patiently for her route.

i havent played her route yet but i know it is awesome

You better be right about this coz her route is my only reason for playing the game; if it's translated of course.

And I actually don't find the term onii-chan annoying, only when it's used way too often, which chinami apperenty does.

Well like I already said in another thread, I want to know how if both of them are able handle all the society problems.

Will they give up because of the high pressure? Or will they show everyone their middlefingers and continue their stuff?

Meh, there will be probably a lame happy ending anyway...

Yeah "Onii-chan" is pretty much not speical to me. I can understand why people love it but I neither hate it nor love it.

Well I just wanted to show the progress how something awesome can change into a damn boring piece of shit annoying crap totally stupid...

You know what I mean.

So can someone tell me which route leads to another? (too lazy to check each pages since there's too many off-topic posts)

So far I've completed Asuho and in progress of Komomo's route. And also, someone said about not being able to skip unless you're in a route? But I've been able to skip non-route scenes so far.

please and ty

So can someone tell me which route leads to another? (too lazy to check each pages since there's too many off-topic posts)

So far I've completed Asuho and in progress of Komomo's route. And also, someone said about not being able to skip unless you're in a route? But I've been able to skip non-route scenes so far.

please and ty

Completing Asuho's only helps to unlock the true route.

Komomo's unlocks Kosame's, Aoi unlocks Chinamis' and completing the true route unlockes Mare's route.

And completing Asuhos, Chinami, Komomo, Kosame and Aoi unlocks the true route.

Completing Asuho's only helps to unlock the true route.

Komomo's unlocks Kosame's, Aoi unlocks Chinamis' and completing the true route unlockes Mare's route.

And completing Asuhos, Chinami, Komomo, Kosame and Aoi unlocks the true route.

Thanks a bunch. And wow, all routes need to be finish just to get to Mare, this will take time.

i've come to the last two routes in the game, Mare's and the True Route. looking foward to both, but all of the routes have been fairly good and satisfying so far. Especially the twins.

Little concern of mine is when i completed asuho's route and when to the album when i look at her photo in the cg mode it doesn't say complete yet it says it with every other heroine i've done. Anyone else seem to have this going on?

i've come to the last two routes in the game, Mare's and the True Route. looking foward to both, but all of the routes have been fairly good and satisfying so far. Especially the twins.

Little concern of mine is when i completed asuho's route and when to the album when i look at her photo in the cg mode it doesn't say complete yet it says it with every other heroine i've done. Anyone else seem to have this going on?

Mine isn't complete either for Asuho's, but I still have a little bit of Chinami's left, as well as Mare and the "true route" (I'm guessing you see more images for her there?). And yeah, I picked all of the "right" choices to get on Asuho's route.

Mine isn't complete either for Asuho's, but I still have a little bit of Chinami's left, as well as Mare and the "true route" (I'm guessing you see more images for her there?). And yeah, I picked all of the "right" choices to get on Asuho's route.

i hope that's the case. And yea i picked all the right choices as well.

@Chinami's route: In the common route I hated her, but these feelings for her diminished just a bit while doing her story. That's mostly due to the funniest scene - their h-scene:

You: "Chinami, I'm taking off your pajamas."

Chinami: "Bathtime...?"

You: "No."

LMFAO