Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-

Meh, finished the game and all routes, Enjoyed Mares by far and haven't even been able to see the H-Scene that everyones been fretting about due to the VN's censorship, Just brings me a picture of a dolphin every time I try to load one of the CG's for it, Tried every way of getting rid of them but yet they're always still there which kind of bums me out abit, Any ideas?, But I'm looking forward to trying Eternal Hearts.

Check out the tech support section, there is a huge thread made there with all kinds of fixes.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now this is exactly what I hate with a passion.

How do I unlock all routes for a new game without actually completing any of them? I haven't read any route yet (neither I'm going to, except for one), so I can't tell if loading a 100% save posted earlier somewhere in this thread is enough to start a fresh new game with all routes available. Did anyone try it? If this doesn't work, is there another way to have a full freedom of choice from the very start?

so u mean u r only gonna play 1 route in hoshizora?

^ ye , who would only play only 1 route in hoshizora , that's not how u play an awesome eroge...

Me, because I don't play routes of heroines I can't stand. Oh and don't misunderstand me, I'm not speaking about hoshimemo but about visual novel in general.

Me, because I don't play routes of heroines I can't stand. Oh and don't misunderstand me, I'm not speaking about hoshimemo but about visual novel in general.

well , there r 7 heroines , from what i can tell u r gonna skip aoi's and chinami's route if u play hoshimemo , just a guess.

I skipped Aoi's because I hated her, but I'm glad I didn't skip Chinami's because it gives you so much information about the protagonist You and his family life, along with another character who is like Mare. I wouldn't have understood a chunk of the true route without doing it. However, I didn't like how Chinami's route ended before the credits - kind of felt like it trolled you with the hype.

I skipped Aoi's because I hated her, but I'm glad I didn't skip Chinami's because it gives you so much information about the protagonist You and his family life, along with another character who is like Mare. I wouldn't have understood a chunk of the true route without doing it. However, I didn't like how Chinami's route ended before the credits - kind of felt like it trolled you with the hype.

you mean the Taiga incident?

Check out the tech support section, there is a huge thread made there with all kinds of fixes.

Oh my god, Ty dude as that fixed it ( The game didn't feel complete with that stupid censoring ) Although The H scene didn't change my opinion that Mares was by far the best Route.

I didn't, i even tried skipping chinami's, but thank god chinami's route was short as fuck.

I thought yume's route was going to end badly , thank god it ended pretty decent. Mare's route was good aswell.

My ranking from good to bad.

Yume>Kosame>Mare>Aio>Komomo>Asuho>Chinami