Your favourite Visual Novel maker?

Kinda sucky ending they were to sad It started so happy then it's like the guy who was writing them got punched in the face halfway thru and then replaced with a sad clown. Had good depth tho on the second half

Yeah some of the endings were happy (like, 2 of em) and the others were kinda happy but sad at the same time (

eg, one character died, one became disabled, one became poor

)

Damn spoiler doesn't work. If you havn't played it don't read my comment further than this.

eg, one character died, one became disabled, one became poor

Yeah some of the endings were happy (like, 2 of em) and the others were kinda happy but sad at the same time (eg, one character died, one became disabled, one became poor)

Damn spoiler doesn't work. If you havn't played it don't read my comment further than this.

What I've been doing for now is just coloring the font "lavender blush" or white.

1. Alicesoft - for making Sengoku Rance and DBA

2. Age - Muv luv series (nuff said)

3. Akabeisoft 2 - G senjou no maou and Sharin no kuni

4. Leaf - Utawarerumono, Tears to tiara

5. Baseson - Koihime Musou (cant say no to harems)

6. Innocent Grey - Kara no Shoujo

As for key titles they are good but not my favorites, though i must say i enjoyed planetarian.

1. Alicesoft - for making Sengoku Rance and DBA

2. Age - Muv luv series (nuff said)

3. Akabeisoft 2 - G senjou no maou and Sharin no kuni

4. Leaf - Utawarerumono, Tears to tiara

5. Baseson - Koihime Musou (cant say no to harems)

6. Innocent Grey - Kara no Shoujo

As for key titles they are good but not my favorites, though i must say i enjoyed planetarian.

What? No Kei for making Clannad and Kanon, or Type-moon for FSN? I have to admit that all your eroges are wonderful, played each of them already, 5 minutes each then pile them up again, waiting for the right moment :D

Oh dear you are right, missed Type-moon. I guess it would be 5th after Leaf.

Well Clannad was good but classing VN's is such a hugely subjective task, I played Clannad rather later essentially after all the games on that list and hence I didnt feel as much of an impact as say G Senjou no Maou my third VN.

wah the one which has most impact for me is FSN for some reason, i don't know why maybe because i love the character, or well... tons of reason.. lol,

i wonder what kind of eroge will beat them in the future.. something with wonderful gameplay.. or something with wonderful story

wah the one which has most impact for me is FSN for some reason, i don't know why maybe because i love the character, or well... tons of reason.. lol,

i wonder what kind of eroge will beat them in the future.. something with wonderful gameplay.. or something with wonderful story

I loved every character in the game exept shiro and Gilgamesh:

• Hated Shiro because of his stupid "hero ideal" and stuborness
  • Hated Gilgamesh because of his arrogant attitude.

I loved every character in the game exept shiro and Gilgamesh:

• Hated Shiro because of his stupid "hero ideal" and stuborness
  • Hated Gilgamesh because of his arrogant attitude.

Shirou was the only character I didn't hate when I played it. I was mad because he is given the option to not take part in the(pointless) battles, but if he doesn't it's automatic death. Bah.

Most hated character of FSN for me is Shinji, fortunately he gets his just desserts.

This! I hated Shinji very much! Every time he did something, I swear that Shirou always replied with "Shinji, omai!" or however you spell it, meaning that he was doing something to get in the way again. More importantly, he treaded Sakura badly, and that's reason enough to hate him in my book lol

Edit: On topic, my favorite thus far is type-moon, closely followed by Alicesoft. I also really like Akabei Soft 2 and Leaf

Edited by Arco