Visual Novels Translation Status [07/20/2014]

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ugh I'm so happy for you guys all showing me all these partial patches, i've been trying to find more partial patches, too bad ivan said he's not really keeping up with partial patches anymore :(

Im playing games in japanese now and partial patches of the prologue/common route etc. really help set up the context and tone of the VN and make it easier to read the rest of the VN in jap.

Anyone know the manga name of the picture below "nicetomeet"'s comment

It's a Key's Kanon hentai doujin...

If I remembered it right, it was titled "Akiko-san to Issho"...

It's pretty good actually. I considered it as "Akiko's Route" if the original VN has one...

ugh I'm so happy for you guys all showing me all these partial patches, i've been trying to find more partial patches, too bad ivan said he's not really keeping up with partial patches anymore :(

Im playing games in japanese now and partial patches of the prologue/common route etc. really help set up the context and tone of the VN and make it easier to read the rest of the VN in jap.

Wow I recognize your avatar from Majikoi S, she's that american chick that works for the Kuki Corp as a maid...

It's a Key's Kanon hentai doujin...

If I remembered it right, it was titled "Akiko-san to Issho"...

It's pretty good actually. I considered it as "Akiko's Route" if the original VN has one...

I KNEW I recognized those charcters from somewhere - glad you posted, it was always at the back of my mind lol.

Edited by Some guy
Derp!

(

)

http://i.imgur.com/kwprsz1.jpg

Me likey as well. Quite perfect in fact, as far as getting the character's personality right in sprite form anyway. But will have to wait and see what the fully coloured one looks like.

Can you patch it over the old partial or do you need a clean install?

Looks like you can.

Oh thank god Comyu is finished. Anyone know what game they will do next?

Rewrite Harvest Festa, the Rewrite Fandisc.

Wow I recognize your avatar from Majikoi S, she's that american chick that works for the Kuki Corp as a maid...

Yup, thats the one haha. she gets her own route in majikoi A-3

I started Comyu and for now it's extremely boring, so i was wondering when do things start to be interesting.

Right now i'm at the part when the knight girl is attacked by an avatars.

Edit: Also Tears of Tiara II is confirmed now and have a release date: http://www.siliconera.com/2014/07/25/atlus-nis-america-bringing-tears-tiara-ii-north-america-europe/

Edited by Crazyboy
I started Comyu and for now it's extremely boring, so i was wondering when do things start to be interesting.

Right now i'm at the part when the knight girl is attacked by an avatars.

Edit: Also Tears of Tiara II is confirmed now and have a release date: Atlus And NIS America Bringing Tears to Tiara II To North America And Europe

you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg

Use the damn spoiler tag.