• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you put a tag with all ages or + 18?

Btw good work.

Ok I'll put that in. I'm not sure for some of them since I havn't played them all and some aren't listed as All-Ages or 18+. I guess we should assume that means they're censored & for like 15+, but not sure.

Don't you think there should be all three parts of Anti Demon Ninja Asagi (1,2 and Chaos Arena), since all of them are translated into english.

/me is newb in eroge.

I'll try and find em, download em and see if they work, then I'll ask Ivan if he can upload them "officially".

Added all the games, not my own or Ivan's links but they work (for now) and I have the files so I can re-upload if needed.

Edited by Avenger
  • 1 month later...

Well those were based on Ivan's download figures. They're not really up to date (Hint hint, Ivan) but they're some of the more downloaded ones. Some of my personal favourites are relatively unknown.

Well those were based on Ivan's download figures. They're not really up to date (Hint hint, Ivan) but they're some of the more downloaded ones. Some of my personal favourites are relatively unknown.

This month favourites so far:

hoshizora-no-memoria

monster-girl-quest-2

monster-girl-quest

kamidori-alchemy-meister

deardrops

imouto-ijime

You can also remove "mirror" links from titles starting with "A", as i already updated the links for those over here.

hoshizora-no-memoria

monster-girl-quest-2

monster-girl-quest

kamidori-alchemy-meister

deardrops

Okay, nothing too surprising there.

imouto-ijime

lol

how can that be a fav this month xD

A lot of sister lovers i guess...

Cheers fellow sister lovers!!!

Though I downloaded that game long ago, and never finished it because it turned all weird with hard bondage and things that included toilets.

• 3 weeks later...
Cheers fellow sister lovers!!!

Though I downloaded that game long ago, and never finished it because it turned all weird with hard bondage and things that included toilets.

Hahaha I can't believe that this game actually became a favorite of this month. As RJei said, the later scenes from the eroge could be a bit disturbing to those who aren't used to hardcore madness.

Hahaha I can't believe that this game actually became a favorite of this month. As RJei said, the later scenes from the eroge could be a bit disturbing to those who aren't used to hardcore madness.

I finished that game and there wasn't anything THAT extreme in it.