What eroges are you playing right now?

I'm currently playing Da Capo 2, Higurashi and Princess Waltz. Although, I do feel bad for them as I only just finished Muv Luv Alternative a few hours ago, so its gonna be hard for them to fill the void after finishing THAT particular masterpiece.

Muv Luv Alternative torrent ? please...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Muv Luv Alternative torrent ? please...

http://bitsnoop.com/muv-luv-alternative-h-game-w-englis-q33480350.html

Just to be sure, you have read the first Muv Luv as well right? The original, while admittedly being painfully mediocre, is necessary to fully understand and appreciate Alternative, so I'd strongly recommend reading that before you start Alternative.

http://bitsnoop.com/muv-luv-alternative-h-game-w-englis-q33480350.html

Just to be sure, you have read the first Muv Luv as well right? The original, while admittedly being painfully mediocre, is necessary to fully understand and appreciate Alternative, so I'd strongly recommend reading that before you start Alternative.

Yup. as far as I know, Alternative events takes place three years after Muv Luv, but somehow they go back in time to prevent "that event" from original Muv Luv, am I right ? (I don't remember exactly as I read this a while ago)

Yup. as far as I know, Alternative events takes place three years after Muv Luv, but somehow they go back in time to prevent "that event" from original Muv Luv, am I right ? (I don't remember exactly as I read this a while ago)

as far i rmb....

no!!!!!!!

Unlimited events happen right in the middle of extra,,just cant rmb the exact timing,..

and MLA happens the exact day back in unlimited...

its call ALTERNATIVE because you didnt get the truth in unlimited

Yeah, Alternative starts with Takeru waking up in his house again, right where Unlimited started off. After which he tries to stop "that event", as you put it, from happening. But don't expect to find out how he goes back in time early on, that's only revealed VERY far into the game.

Although, do be warned, while it is still more enjoyable than Unlimited, the first ten hours or so are still pretty non eventful as they just go over the events in already shown in Unlimited with just a few differences. It is also a hell of allot darker than the first one, so prepare to be depressed.

Edit:

Ultimatecea is right, Alt and Unlimted takes place in what would be the middle of Extra time wise, just in a different universe.

Edited by tsun2yan
urm...please cover it in spoiler tag...its something that you should never show because there's tons of people yet to read MUVLUV~

Uhhh... What did I say that should be put in a spoiler tag? The only thing I said outside of the spoiler tag I already have there that has any details of the plot at all is "Alternative starts off with Takeru waking up in his bed, right where Unlimited started off", which is hardly a spoiler at all, and has also already been said much more bluntly earlier on in this thread by SanosukeArg.

Whatever, I really think I was being too vague there to need spoiler tags, not to mention I'm still not sure what specific part you think needs them, but I'll just pop the whole thing in one to avoid an argument.

School Days HQ and also Muv-Luv. Yea, started Muv-Luv a day before School Days was released. It's quite exciting to be "on the road" of the highest rated visual novel on VNDB, I don't know what to expect. Although I'm only on Extra, not Alternative, but still.

I'm extremely curious what this series has that actually warrants it to be number one. It has a higher rating than games like Ever17, G-senjou, Clannad and aaaall the other great titles. Ever17 has the best mystery story that I've ever experienced in my life so far. Yet Muv-Luv (Alternative) still has a higher rating. I can't wait to see if this game will actually end up blowing the rest out of the water in my eyes, it's just impossible to imagine right now.

Well I sure love the characters, visuals and the music already, having only played for about 2-3 hours in Extra. I guess that's a good start.

Well I sure love the characters, visuals and the music already, having only played for about 2-3 hours in Extra. I guess that's a good start.

I'm interested in your reaction after playing MLA :p If you think the beginning of Extra is already off to a good start, wait until MLA :p It's just a great story of war and courage with some of the best dialogue and conversations I've seen in a VN so far. You're in for a treat.

School Days HQ and also Muv-Luv. Yea, started Muv-Luv a day before School Days was released. It's quite exciting to be "on the road" of the highest rated visual novel on VNDB, I don't know what to expect. Although I'm only on Extra, not Alternative, but still.

I'm extremely curious what this series has that actually warrants it to be number one. It has a higher rating than games like Ever17, G-senjou, Clannad and aaaall the other great titles. Ever17 has the best mystery story that I've ever experienced in my life so far. Yet Muv-Luv (Alternative) still has a higher rating. I can't wait to see if this game will actually end up blowing the rest out of the water in my eyes, it's just impossible to imagine right now.

THAT is exactly how I felt playing the highest rated vn on vndb :)

Hope you enjoy yourself as much as I did and yes I did shed manly tears at the ending.

Oh yeah and MLA DID NOT DISAPPOINT

Edit: Check my avatar