What eroges are you playing right now?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Been playing Monster Girl Quest. The H in it is pretty crappy, but for some reason the story has actually drawn me in.

Running into trouble now though, because i'm a completionist I'm trying to fill up the monsterpedia, but I cannot get one of Alices scenes. Major pain in the ass. Anyone know the correct forum to ask for hints on stuff like this?

I'm also playing KiraKira at the moment, taking a break from it right now though. At one point I was getting kind of bored with it, felt like it was dragging on, but as soon as you start heading towards a path it has a pretty awesome story suddenly come out of nowhere.

And under advice from a few people I'm currently downloading little busters. Taking forever though.

Been playing Monster Girl Quest. The H in it is pretty crappy, but for some reason the story has actually drawn me in.

Lol, isn't it supposed to be the other way around?

At one point I was getting kind of bored with it, felt like it was dragging on, but as soon as you start heading towards a path it has a pretty awesome story suddenly come out of nowhere.

Reminds me that I've to play the main heroine's route because it's according to most people damn enjoyable.

And under advice from a few people I'm currently downloading little busters. Taking forever though.

Try downloading school gays days, it'll take even longer.

I heard that the protagonist sucks ass. Anyway, I'm interested in your opinion on this title so be sure to give me someday a tiny review or something.

Yeah, I'll post it in that other thread for completed VNs. Nothing too special about the protag. You can see hints of Tomoya and I wouldn't be surprised if they built up this protag and he influenced future key protags, like Yuuichi and Tomoya.

I'm pretty much stalled on My Girlfriend is the President/visual novels in general. I can't remember how long it's been since I was really immersed into a visual novel, unfortunately. There are some I want to play, but they're not completely translated yet.

A buddy and I are playing Demonbane at the same time.

I didn't have much knowledge of it when I first started so the humor and such really caught me off guard, but I'm at the beginning of Chapter 11 and its kicked things up quite a bit while dropping a lot of the tongue-in-cheek that was flooding it in the beginning.