What eroges are you playing right now?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i.. i think he cant use the mouse wheel , im used to using mouse wheel in hoshizora so when i cant use it in Kamidori it annoys me a little too (im used to clicking like that but just cant help it)

Well the thing is, if he can't stand visual novels where it's not allowed to use your mouse wheel, why was he able to finish Shikkoku no Sharnoth?

(His profile picture resembles on of the main characters)

Well the thing is, if he can't stand visual novels where it's not allowed to use your mouse wheel, why was he able to finish Shikkoku no Sharnoth?

(His profile picture resembles on of the main characters)

but sharnoth have the skip function plus you can jam your start button to make it run fast~

Yuno is an adventure game like Phoenix Wright. Except much more annoying since it has time travel, jewel saves, mumbo jumbo, GRAAHH!! Very good story even though I had to restart from the beginning of the timeline multiple times because of clicking too fast.

Normal VN clicking is fine for me.

Yuno is an adventure game like Phoenix Wright. Except much more annoying since it has time travel, jewel saves, mumbo jumbo, GRAAHH!! Very good story even though I had to restart from the beginning of the timeline multiple times because of clicking too fast.

Normal VN clicking is fine for me.

ok..

i get what you mean know..

i know...

me too suffer the same trouble when playing the game...

Then I'll read some more Memoria since I haven't finished Komomo's route yet....I'm slow :(

Hmm.. I said that, but it's really hard when you dabble into another VN and you start getting immerse in it more while you lose interest in the other(s).

• 3 weeks later...

None, Getting myself ready for School Days HQ.

Need plenty of mental preparation for the gore.

http://www.memedictionary.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/awww-yeah-1024x639.png

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/150/669/He%20Said%20Awww%20Yeah.png

Edited by Dubs

Shuffle! and School Days HQ

Shuffle!-Almost done, I just need to complete Kaede's route and Primula's route. Each girl's route is cute imo though my favorite routes are Sia and Nerine so far.

School Days HQ- I've only got two good endings with Kotonoha

I know that nobody's interested but I finished yesterday Rin ga Utau, Mirai no Neiro. It was mostly boring and that loli was annoying as hell. Well it wasn't only bad though. Anyway, I'm playing right now...

Cross Channel - I like the humor but I can't take the emotional scenes serious. Oh and the protagonist's way too perverted.

Kara no Shoujo - Awesome bgm, art and characters, I LOVE it! Story is nothing awesome but still entertaining.

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Damn scary but those 'joking around' parts at the beginning of each chapter are kind of lame.

Edited by OneManArmy

Hoshizora : finish two route,really enjoy this one. Komomo's tsundere may be too sterotypical but i like her character anyway.

Higurashi: Minnagoroshi-hen(pt7): Not really far in this one but the whole story start to made more sense yet i feel like some plottwists r lurking in the dark