What eroges are you playing right now?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still reading Hoshizora no Memoria. (Since one or two months already)

Currently reading my third route, and I guess I'll stall it afterwards.

I don't really like it as much as I thought I would.

I'll probably start Shikkoku no Sharnoth afterwards, and for the holidays I saved myself Steins;Gate.

Thought about Pre-Ordering School Days from Jast, Didn't wanna pay 39.95.. Meh I'll just wait till some poor sap buys it and uploads it :D

http://puu.sh/z2b3

Bitch Please.. Plus shipping costs to the UK..

That's money that could be spent on beer instead, Call me a cheap skate but I'd choose beer over VN anyday.

Edited by Dubs
Thought about Pre-Ordering School Days from Jast, Didn't wanna pay 39.95.. Meh I'll just wait till some poor sap buys it and uploads it :D

http://puu.sh/z2b3

Bitch Please.. Plus shipping costs to the UK..

That's money that could be spent on beer instead, Call me a cheap skate but I'd choose beer over VN anyday.

Same here bruh

Btw playing this: http://vndb.org/v2968

It's semi-readable with machine translation, i just need a understandable walkthrough now :p

i played the chinese version~

Unfortunatly i can only speak & read a couple western languages.... nothing asian. (Dutch, English,German,French)

Really wished i had japanese classes in high school or something instead of the crappy french i had to learn. Would make eroge reading so much easier.

Unfortunatly i can only speak & read a couple western languages.... nothing asian. (Dutch, English,German,French)

Really wished i had japanese classes in high school or something instead of the crappy french i had to learn. Would make eroge reading so much easier.

use T/A...the chinese version gives better translation~

After some battle royal fight between my antivirus and firewall + patch installation error i managed to play flyable heart right now although the translation is kinda suck.....sigh

Quick question to all:is there any difference between school days and school days HQ? I'm asking because i plan to download school days from this site and waiting for full english patch but i'm afraid it will turn out like Little Busters and Little Busters EX where you already own one game and they suddenly released its expansion

Thinking about replaying Sharin.... definitely my favorite protag from any VN i've played so far. Also having killer talk about it brings back memories. Blah, idk.

Played edelweiss yet?

I'll finally have time to play Hoshizora and other Eroges since there's a 2 week cushion between my next exam and now. I should be starting Kosame's route today.