EROGE or VN's you want Translated

(By the way, I do support Jast buying fan translations, if only because fan translators put SO much work into what they do that it is nice to see them being compensated for it... even if the reason is either laziness or the company being unable to license a game because of a previous translation. The later has happened before and buying the translation and taking it down can be a last resort. I find it silly and annoying, but hey, if translators are getting paid who am I to rain on their parade? They're still translating on their own, just making some quick cash on the side, and money is hard to come by these days. But I don't translate so who am I to judge? I just know that if I wrote a book online and a company came with an upfront offer to publish it with royalties I would jump on that.)

I would tend to agree with you that the ends justify the means(In this case.) Even if they're only doing it because they're lazy, it does seem like a win-win situation. I suppose in a perfect world the fan-translators could attain the license themselves and get a bigger cut/give a bigger cut to the original creators.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

speaking of MangaGamer...i hate the font they keep using to translate VNs =___=

it hurts for me to read when i played KiraKira.

the titles i want to be translated, i feel will nvr be touched.

like Hana Otome, Otome Crisis, Baldr Sky and some more.

^ Somewhat agreed. I used to have an issue of VERY slight lines between letters and/or words while playing their games... and then I switched to Japanese locale and FIXED. 8|

MG. What do you DO with your games? I want to know how that HAPPENS. If I am not mistaken they took a poll for... Soul Link (?) asking about the kinds of fonts people preferred. I am not sure if that helps or hinders it, I haven't played their later games quite yet.

And Hana to Otome? ME GUSTA.

the titles i want to be translated, i feel will nvr be touched.

like Hana Otome, Otome Crisis, Baldr Sky and some more.

Actually, Baldr Sky is being translated, check the thread in the EROGE NEWS section.

I just remembered why I switched to a different game right after downloading Shuffle!.

• 2 weeks later...
I just remembered why I switched to a different game right after downloading Shuffle!.

Ivan-san! I just found another sinner!

On a serious note, yeah, I hate the mangagamer font as well.

Actually, Baldr Sky is being translated, check the thread in the EROGE NEWS section.

True, it's hopefully as good as it looks like.

Here are some the games I want:

Sansha Mendan ~Rensa Suru Chijoku Choukyou no Gakuen~

Sekai ni Otoko wa Jibun Dake, Zensekai no Josei o Ninshin Sasete Jinrui o Sukue! ~Semen Caravan Nintei Soft~

Sekai de Ichiban Dame na Koi

Fault!!

d2b VS Deardrops

more............

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hahah. I think I'd really want 7nin no Online -Offline- translated since it's colourful and looks pretty interesting. It doesn't seem particularly well known though (and I only came across it due to that 'As cuteness increases, chance of being horribly raped increases' demotivational), so I doubt this will ever happen. I'll just learn Japanese instead then, hahahh.